- A results - drive and dedicated SAP FICO consultant with 7+ years of Functional experience in configuring, customizing, testing, implementing, end user training and support of SAP FICO module.
- Experience in different phases of implementation from gathering client requirements, conducting GAP Analysis, preparing Business Blueprinting, configuration, Unit Testing, User Training and Production Support.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Revenue Recognition, Results Analysis, SAP Architecture, and Tax and Treasury Solutions.
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in a multi-tasking, changing environment and customer service oriented.
- Acute knowledge of business infrastructure and financial information systems combined with a commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Adept at planning and executing unit, functional, system integration, user acceptance, and performance testing during various phases of testing cycles.
- 7+ years of experience in SAP FI, CO, MM and SD.
- 13+ years of work related experience including Accounting and IT.
- Demonstrated expertise in configuring partial payments, exchange rate differences, payment advices, payment proposal/payment schedule, payment run, and payment media.
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently.
- Able to support key interaction points of FI, CO, MM and SD.
- Capable to liaise with different levels within an organization and able to collaborate towards problem solving in FI, CO, MM and SD.
- Skilled at multitasking with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Equipped with interpersonal communication skills and able to smoothly blend and interact with top management and peers.
- Business Analysis
- SAP Architecture
- Expertise in FICO
- Project Management
- Internal Orders and WBS
- FI - MM-SD Integration
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Accounting
- Financial Closing
- General Ledger Accounting
- Reporting and SAP Financials
- Cost and Profit Centers
- Product Costing
- Profitability Analysis
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Process Improvement skills
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Effective Communication
SAP FICO Consultant
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Work on multiple enhancement projects, from implementing new company codes with the functionalities of GL, AP, AR, AA and CCA to successfully testing all business scenarios.
- Work on Various Change Requests and Transport Management.
- Provide production support on FI-MM & FI-SD.
- Create multiple user variants for various standard and customer reports.
- Provide production support on Asset Accounting: Helping businesses to perform mass assets retirement, working on Security Roles for the Users, working on special reporting requirements for Assets, updating Sort Versions, and providing support on AUC issues.
- Solve issues with IDOC failures due to invalid vendor account mapping.
- Provide production support for issues related to Payment files to the Bank
- Implement Automatic Payment Program for payment.
- Work on Check Lots, Electronic Check printing & rearrangement of Electronic signatures.
- Work on validation & Substitution.
- Provide Production Support for multiple reports.
- Configure order types for Customer Inquiry, Quotations, Sales Orders, Delivery Orders, and billing documents.
- Help business to perform a successful audit by providing numerous financial reports/data. Create custom programs to provide financial data to IRS Statutory reporting.
- Create and make changes of GL Master Data.
- Provide full production support on clients SAP environment, suggesting technical solutions and solved specific issues.
- Develop and execute Unit Testing and Integration Testing of OTC Configuration and P2P Configuration.
- Configure credit groups and assign to sales and delivery document types.
SAP FICO Functional Consultant
- Developed a user training manual for the company.
- Configured Sales order management concepts like Scheduling agreements, customer contracts, third party sales and consignment stocks.
- Defined and assigned posting period, fiscal year variants, and number ranges to company code.
- Carried out full-cycle implementation, modules implemented with New GL, Fixed Asset module, AP, AR: Inflations method, Depreciations Line. SAP Release ECC 6.0.
- Creation of G/L Masters, Cash Journals, House banks and Maintaining Field Status Variant and Posting Keys.
- Defined Fiscal year variant, Posting Periods, Tolerance groups, Document types and number ranges.
- Creation of Customer/Vendor Accounts Groups, Number Ranges, and Customer/ Vendor Masters.
- Configured Automatic Payment Program and Dunning for Vendors/Customers.
- Configured Input/output Tax and Withholding Tax.
- Creation of Asset Classes, Asset Number Ranges, Account Determination, and related settings and maintained Group and Low Valued Assets.
- Creation of Cost Centers and Definition of Cost Center Hierarchy.
- Prepared profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports and developed budget and accounting principles.
- Resolved accounting discrepancies.
- Prepared tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Prepared returns for Not-For-Profit Organizations, Gifts and Estate taxes.
- Provided tax consulting services to clients and potential customers.
IT Tech Support
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- Monitored and maintained the company’s computer systems and networks.
- Diagnosed the hardware and software faults.
- Resolved technical and applications problems.
- Installed and configured the company’s computer systems.
- Set up accounts for staff and ensured that they know how to log in.
- Planned and undertook scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Logged in and processed support calls.