Over 12 years of experience in SAP global implementation with emphasis on FICO/Treasury modules including 8 full life cycle SAP implementations/rollouts. Engaged all project cycles including blueprinting, GAP analysis, system design, configuration, integration testing scenarios/scripts, user, and cutover & stabilization. Act as senior SAP FICO/Treasury Analyst to evaluate, assess, define and design business processes in collaboration with stakeholders, other IT groups, and third parties. Deep understanding of the functional and technical aspect of SAP as well as the Finance/Treasury business process.
AREAS OF SAP EXPERTISE:
- SAP General FI/CO and its integration/interface to SD/MM
- Cash Management, Electronic Bank Statement processes (BAI2, Multi - Cash, MT940, ZENGINKYO)
- A/R Cash Application automation (Lockbox, Direct Debit, EBS Sub-ledger Posting)
- A/P Payment, Banking, BCM (ISO20022 XML messages, DMEE, Idocs, SEPA, Wire, ACH, CHECK)
- SAP Treasury Risk Management (360T/Misys FX interface/Treasury Forex, Money Market, Derivatives, Hedging process, Accounting & Month-end Closing)
- SAP In-House Cash (Payment Factory, Cash Pooling, Netting Process, IC AR/AP reconciliation)
- SAP R/3 4.6c, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.05, ECC6.06
- IDOCs (PAYEXT, DIRDEB, INVOIC, FINSTA)
- ALEs (FIDCC1, BNKMAS, EXCHANGE RATE, GLMAST, PRCMAS, COSMAS, COELEM)
- LSMW, ECATT, SAP Query, Rev-Trac
SAP FICO/Treasury Consultant
- As SAP onsite contractor, worked with Business team to engage the architect design for SAP Investment - Linked Insurance Policy interface to SAP TR-Securities module.
- Identify the relevant WRICEF and create the Function Specification to enable technical team development. Configure the SAP TR module and Reconcile the Treasury posting with FS-CD.
- Responsible of design the test cases, prepare the test data and build the automatic test procedure for the interface. Deliver the pilot data migration & cutover.
Confidential, Cheshire, CT
- Improve the EBS posting rules for multi countries for automatic post / clear in both G/L and customer sub-ledger. Work with ABAP developer to develop the EBS analysis report for quantified hit rates at all levels as well as the missed items analysis.
- Improve the SAP Liquidity Planner configuration and batch jobs to reduce the manual workaround/adjustment from business user.
- Work with business and technical team to design and create function specs for multi interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems.
Confidential, Racine, WI
Lead, SAP Application- FICO/Treasury
- Play the role as the SAP technical and functional SME to Implement SAP BCM module to standardize the payment process/format with integration to banks, rollout the ISO20022 XML messages to over 70 countries across all regions, including Wire, SEPA/ACH, Check, and worldlink etc payment types.
- Play the instrumental role to design, implement and rolled out the new process globally for Supplier Chain Financing vendor payment through local A/P and through centralized In-House Bank.
- Engage all project waves of SAP global rollout, including 40+ Asia/Europe Tier II company codes and 25 US based Holding Companies. Play the role of SAP Treasury SME in all waves to Implement/rollout Treasury module with integration to FI.
- Play the role of inter-company SME to design, implement the trading partner function thru inter-company processing across function area of SAP MM/SD/FICO/Treasury/IHC. Deliver the global enhancement for trading partner as part of BPC global implementation for IC reconciliation/elimination process.
- Design, propose and implement the treasury solution for Turkey A/R Direct Debt process as well as the automatic reconciliation thru electronic bank statement with multi banks. Design and implement the A/R customer on-account posting thru EBS process for Russia/Ukraine initially and then rollout globally wherever applied.
- Responsible of evaluate, design and implement multi Treasury-Relevant global enhancement projects demanded by business, including FX P&L re-engineering, In-House Cash automatic validation and rapid month-end close etc.
- Engage all technical & functional upgrades, work thru the whole process of manage & perform the configuration change, BF activation, acceptance test for WRICEF and main processes, cutover & stabilization.
- Work with Business team to define the classification of the ticket types and priorities for both SAP Incident and Enhancement. Integrate SAP Production Support, Change Management & Control into one SNOW process in collaboration with all related IT/Business groups.
- Participation all phases of Implementation SAP treasury functions globally with ASAP methodology and Big Bang approach. The implemented functions in scope include FX spot/forward/swap/option, long-term & short-term investment and loan, interest rate swap, derivatives, hedge management, Liquidity Planner, IHC central payment, Inter-company AR/AP netting & reconciliation, Cash Pooling etc,
- Delivery the function specs for required WRICEF and the configurations for SAP Treasury Risk Management and In-House Cash modules.
- Be the liaison between the business and IT, develop the integration test scenarios & cases, including the integration point to the FI-GL/AR/AP/CM, conduct/sign-off the Integration test with business users.
- Developed/implemented the FX transaction Straight-thru processing (with Currenex and Misys) and the treasury payment straight-thru process (with Citibank)
- Work with Basis team to setup the ALEs (FI posting, FIN Master data, Cash Memo, Exchange rate) and the Idoc Interface (PAYEXT, DIRDEB, FINSTA) between SAP Treasury and R/3 box.
- Setup the Intraday bank statement process for more effective cash position report and payment preparation. Build the monitoring process for EBS files delivery & process.
SAP FICO Functional Analyst
- Banking Interface: responsible for design, develop and roll out the bank interfaces with fully integration to AP/AR/GL, including EBS, A/P payment STP, A/R lockbox etc. Participation to the all phases of the implementation.
- SAP Finance Modules Implementation/Rollout per assignment: play the role as SAP FICO functional consultant to rollout SAP Global template to regions/countries in all waves per assignment, including G/L, AR, AP, AM, Taxes, Product Costing and CO-PA. Engaged all project cycles including blueprinting, GAP analysis, system design, configuration, integration testing scenarios/scripts, user, and cutover & stabilization