- Having 7 Years of experience as a SAP Netweaver BASIS Administrator
- Responsible for system administration and support of technical architecture, including Basis support of ECC 6.0(ABAP + Java, Standalone Java), EP, Solution Manager 7.1, B.W 7.5platforms, with the goal of providing excellent system reliability, performance, high availability, and overall optimized systems.
- Provide SAP Basis Administration Support, Performance monitoring & tuning, Problem analysis & resolution, and other activities required to maintain system integrity and maximize uptime.
- Performed trouble shooting on R/3 security problems by using system traces.
- Plan and execute transports.
- Worked on the Solution Manager 7.1 for the monitoring purpose and for generating Early watch Reports etc..
- Worked extensively on all aspects of User Administration, Client Copy functionality, R/3 installation/kernel upgrade, performance analysis and memory/buffer management, spool administration, database backup/recovery, database export/import, SAP and Oracle installation, technical documentation, and troubleshooting (problem reporting and resolution).
- Experience in applying Support Packs and legal packs.
- Setup, schedule and monitor batch jobs and interfaces.
- Plan and execute SAP R/3 release maintenance, system refreshes, client - copies, system refresh using UC4 and clone.
- Work effectively in a team environment, providing knowledge transfer as needed.
- Dedicated team player with good communication and written skills.
- Innovative with proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems to increase customer satisfaction and control costs.
ERP Packages: SAP Netweaver 7.4,7.5 SAP SAP BW 740, SAP BW 7.0, MDM 7.1, Business Objects Data Services XI 3.x,4.x, Business Objects Enterprise 3,x, Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SCM: 4.0, SCM 5.0, LC 7.6, CE 7.2, EP 7.1
ECC: 6.0 EHP 7, ECC 6.0 EHP 8,PI 7.1 EHP 1 POSDM, GRC, IDM 7.1, SRM 4.0Solution Manager 7.1, SOLMAN 7.1 EHP1,HANA SP12
Operating Systems: Linux, HP UX 11.0,Windows 2008
Database: Oracle 9i to 12c
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
SAP Basis Consultant
- Planning and execution of system refresh from PROD to QA and QA to N+1 environment twice in a year.
- Having command on third party tools like UC4 and delphix to perform system refresh.
- Handling and coordination of restart of all prod systems as part of DST change which happens yearly twice.
- Part of HR core team to handle all the HCM related activities like LP upgrade and Ad-hoc system refresh activities.
- I handle all the weekly transports in all the landscapes to deploy new changes to Production.
- Handling of Auto import setup for all QA systems.
- Handling Charm related issues for Normal changes/Emergency changes.
- Installation of SAP HANA DB.
- Handling HANA related issues for all the users.
- EPM and BPC relates issues handling.
- Command on different types of ticketing tools SNOW,Clarify.Tracking tools like jiira,trello.
- Collaboration with system owners for any changes/restart of systems.
- Fluent knowledge on Linux,HP-Unix,Windows operating systems.
- Command on Oracle DB.
- Maintenance activities like reorg,index rebuild,stats update on oracle DB.
- Profound Knowledge on RAC infrastructure, handling RAC related issues.
- Worked on RMAN backup strategy and resolved most of the backup related issues.
- Basic Knowledge on Amazon cloud and currently supporting Systems which are on cloud.
- Worked on BW specific issues like precal,blades,process chains.
- Supported ECC fast archiving project in Confidential
- Handled most of AFS ECC related issues which prevents multiple Major incidents.
- Coordinating and handling of OS patching across the environments.
- Scripting knowledge for stopping and starting SAP systems automatically.
- Extensive knowledge on java stack troubleshooting.
- Provide SAP Basis administration Support, Performance monitoring. Problem analysis & resolution, and troubleshooting on ECC 6.0, SRM 2007, BI 7.0 systems
- System refresh of Dual Stack System (ABAP + JAVA)
- Having hands on experience on JAVA stack with Visual Admin + Config Tool
- System Admin for Portals, User Administration, Single Sign On SSO, Content Administration, Content Management Configuration.
- Configured Technical Backend systems in XI, RFC’s, and Ports and monitored IDOCS.
- Troubleshooting PRD (ECC 6.0, BI 7.0) issues and providing Support
- Troubleshoot Various Issues during the upgrade strategy from sandbox to production.
- Performed Kernel upgrades for SRM 6.0 /ECC 6.0 system in the landscape.
- Configured SSO, STRUST, and STRUSTSSO2. Imported and Exported Certificated between ABAP / JAVA Stack.
- Level 3 Support & Maintenance of SAP Basis/EDI, EDI Tcodes like WE02, WE05
- Worked on Solution Manager to set up SRM systems and downloaded patches. Configured SMD /SMD Agent in the landscape to remote monitoring the systems.
- Worked on All types of Java related issues.
Environment: ECC6.0 EHP7,EHP8, PI 7.1, BW7.1,HANA, SCM 4.0, EM5.0/7.02, SRM4.0,portal 7.1, MDM 7.1, NWDI7.0Biller Direct, CE7.1, BODS, HP-UNIX, Oracle 10g, 11.02,12C
ConfidentialSAP Basis Consultant
- Responsible for providing support to all development and production environments for the SAP system including SAP 4.6C, ECC 6.0, Net weaver 04’s.
- SAP Basis support and provided 24x7 supports, performed entire SAP Basis Activities as a consultant.
- Performance monitoring of the Production, Dev and QA systems.
- Daily activities such as checking System logs, Update errors, and ABAP Dump errors.
- OSS / SAP Service Marketplace: Downloading support packs, add-on components, notes, Creating messages, Opening OSS connection.
- Using BMC tool (3rd Party) to monitor Entire SAP systems alerts and resolving the issues.
- Handling calls of Priority 1, 2 &3 and resolving the issues within the SLA time period
- Working on day to day activities.
- Monitoring Standby systems
- Performing Client Copy (Local, Remote and Export / Import).
- Systems refresh activities.
- Monitoring and scheduling background jobs.
- Performing transports SAP/OS level and troubleshooting transport related issues.
- Worked on windows cluster administration.
- Troubleshooting failed backups.
- Workload analysis, evaluating SQL trace, update database statistics,
- Table space administration by using BRTOOLS, database administration.
- Applying support packages, kernel upgrade & SPAM/SAINT upgrades.
- Importing Language packages using SMLT
- Profile parameter maintenance.
- Configured RFC connections.
- Applying SNOTE.
- OP Modes- Configured OP modes for Different Work Loads.
- Restarting SAP on different platforms with different databases
- Checking execution of Inbound/Outbound Queues (SMQ2/SMQ1) and troubleshooting if any messages are blocked.
- Adding systems to solution manger and activating EWA.
- Monitoring file systems in UNIX and Linux.
Environment: ECC6.0, PI 7.1, BW7.1, SCM APO 5.0/7.02, EM5.0/7.02, SRM4.0,portal 7.1, MDM 7.1
Operating Systems: HP UNIX, Linux, Windows 2003/2008
DataBase: Oracle 10g/ 11g
SAP Basis Consultant
- User process overview, user statistics, database monitoring, system log checking, System performance checking, workload analysis, work process overview, OS monitoring, lock monitoring, Dump analysis, Backup Log checking
- Maintaining Users and assigning them authorization according to their requirement, Profile & Role maintenance
- Performed profile parameters and operational modes in accordance to the client’s requirements
- Involved in Client copy and client export/import. Kernel upgrade, support packages
- Resolving High Severity issues.
- TMS Configuration
- Configured output devices using SPAD, Spool management activities using SP01, authorizations of spool services, and troubleshooting.
- System / Database refresh
- Database Reorganization
- Implemented Automated Solution Monitoring in Solution Manager 7.0
- Implemented Early Watch Alerts in Solution Manager 7.0
- Implemented CUA
- Windows, LINUX administration / Windows, LINUX file system monitoring
- Oracle administration
- Java monitoring, trouble shooting
- JControl, JLaunch monitoring using JCmon
- Software maintenance using SPAM, SAINT, JSPM, SAPINST and SDM
- Parameters tuning using Visual Admin, Config Tool and Netweaver Administrator
Environment: ECC 6.0, Oracle, Windows and Linux