- Over 13 years of consulting experience in SAP ABAP and R3/ECC, S4 HANA 09 implementations, upgrades and enhancements, Support and Divestment projects
- I have been working more closely towards the Analysis and Design, Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance Standards and been involved in Coding & Testing of applications, which makes my role responsible.
- Involved in onshore - offshore model performing LEAD role for more than 8 years where the responsibilities are technical team mentoring and management, client management, estimation, Project scoping, analyzing requirement feasibilities etc.
- Experience in planning, analysis and design of large-scale business applications
- To develop and code designed systems
- Providing technical and programming support
- Prototyping, implementing, unit-testing, regression-testing and deploying new functionality
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs
- Providing technical input to documentation writers and reviewing their results
- Manage the support workload, prioritizing work and monitoring efficiency
- Team Management Ability and Perform support as required, personally and/or with the help of other resources to resolve issues
- Knowledge of OOPS Concept.
- Worked on RF Programming.
- Worked on SAP SD-Shipping, SAP MM-WM, and SAP MM-IM.
- Extensive experience in testing in modules such as SD and MM.
- Experience in developing AMDP Classes in S/4 HANA.
- Experience in development CDS Views, ODATA Services, and Fiori Apps.
- Extensive work on Batch Data Communication, Reports, SAP Script and Smart forms.
- Extensive work on data dictionary objects (Tables, Structure, Views, Data Elements and Domains) and ABAP/4 tools (Menu painter, Screen painter, Debugging tools and Function modules).
- Worked in Enhancements using CUSTOMER EXITS, User Exits, ALE EDI, and IDOC, Implicit and Explicit Enhancement, BADI.
- Module Pool Programming. Good exposure on multiple screen dialogs.
- Used Performance workbench tools like Runtime Analysis, SQL trace, Code Inspector (SCI).
Application Development: Visual Basic 5.0, Java, SQL, C .
Database: Oracle 8i, MS Access.
ERP: SAP ABAP 4.7, ECC 6.0, EDI, ALE, IDOC, S/4 HANA, SAP MDG, SAP MMSAP SD, SAP FI
OS: Windows 95/98/2000/XP.
SAP Tech Lead
- Conduct Daily meeting with Business Owner to clarify design issues to speed up process on documentation and get things ready for development.
- Develop 3PL Interface Dispatch Note and Shipment Confirmation (EDI945) by updating custom field in the segment in outbound process and subsequent perform PGI in Inbound Process either by updating / deleting line item based on line item confirmation.
- Develop File interface to extract GL Balance / STAT Report / Subledger Aging by creating CDS View, provide ability to view data in ALV report.
- Develop Conversion Program to upload Purchase Order Output Condition Record.
- Review and update Issue Tracker / RICEF Tracker / Discussion on Blockages and subsequent action plans.
Onsite Development Coordinator
- Develop PO Status Report by creating Complex CDS views to provide information at PO Line Item level and Schedule line level, provide Delivery (Receipt/In Transit/Open) qty details, to cover Buy-Sell Process, DC to DC Stock Transfer, Back to Back STO scenarios.
- Develop and Consume CDS view in ODATA Service and use it in Fiori App to display PO Details.
- Develop CRUD operation on Purchase Order in ODATA and consume it by creating FIORI App.
- Extend PO Workbench Tool to support mass upload to update EKPV and EKET tables.
- Attending workshops, GAP Analysis, determine technical scope and timeline, Reviewing Functional specification, developing technical designs, developing SAP WRICEF Objects and perform unit testing, Supporting Go Live and Hypercare
- Schedule and attend all meetings with business owners and process consultants about requirement and provide the best solution for their business need.
- Providing to peers to enhance knowledge on recent technologies.
- Conduct Meetings with Leads on Bi-weekly to discuss existing and new scope of work for better planning and delivery.
- Development new Program by implementing AMDP Classes and develop POC to align Micron Process by interacting with Third Party system.
Onsite Technical Lead
- Prepare plan on disposition SPAU/SPDD Activities.
- Conduct meeting with offshore team to demonstrate and provide guidance on SPAU / SPDD Activities.
- Identify all the possible OSS notes which will fix the impacted processes.
- Determine the list of Objects which has been changed / deleted and take appropriate action.
- Attend weekly meetings with Architects / PMO to update project status.
- Responsible to provide retrofit approvals to determine conflict objects and their timelines.
- Involved in Cutover Activities to support controlled Release part of upgrade Project and provide Post Go Live support.
- Got opportunity to gain knowledge around MDG during Initial Stage of the project. Extraction, Transformation and loading of Master Data from SAP ERP system to SAP MDG System.
- Participate in Change Board meeting to better understand the production support related changes. This would help to analyze the impact on upgrade at early stage.
Onsite technical lead
- Managed all aspects of SAP technical development framework from gathering SAP application requirements to design and implementation.
- Responsible for requirements definition, sizing and estimation of modification to SAP object.
- Understand the formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Monitor the Daily status of Object and Preparation of Technical Design Documents from the Functional Specifications
- Take Initiative to align all the system from Configuration Point of view.
- To monitor the status of each Development and prioritize the work accordingly.
- To create and update separate documents for each development as per the Project processes and quality norms in Solution Manager.
- Responsible to analyze the Trace of each development and Provide optimize solution for Performance tuning.
- Workload management of offshore development team
- Along with leading role, helping in project management activities to deliver the project, preparation of Cutover activities, Monitor the progress to achieve milestone, interacting with third parties for smooth execution of testing, performing code review, Technical and testing document reviews, involve in weekly meeting with clients on future activities.
- Defining different strategy and guidelines as per project requirement. Some of them are “Freeze Period Strategy”, “Clearing of Unused Objects” etc
- Monitoring ST22 dumps and find out the cause.
- Participate and execute tasks in Cutover Activity during Dress Rehearsal and Go Live Phase.
- Co-ordinate with different Application Managers and Project Owners for successful execution of Dual maintenance.
- Upload and Download Price list to SAP Report is used to download price lists from SAP for updating the prices and after updating the prices the list is uploaded to SAP. Report generates dynamic screens based on Condition Type. Handled very complex logic to execute report dynamically.
- Develop ALV Report for Searching Customer and Mill . Report downloads PDF as well as images stored on archived server and display on the screen based on User request.
- Develop tools for analyzing the system objects in detail and in quick time such as Where-used list based on table name, program name.
- Develop Generic Program to upload and download Price List execute in both foreground and background. Also, providing dynamic screen to filter the data before download.
- Develop Drill down Heat report to View all Inspection Result (i.e. all batch values, original and process batches) based on Heat Number
- Developed 30 RF Programs including Create, confirm and Cancel Transfer Order based on TR, Material and Delivery, Post GR based on Material, Purchase Order, STO Delivery, Stock Overview at warehouse and bin level, Change Delivery Quantity etc.
- Develop interface to generate the payment file in EDI 820 format and send to bank via PGP Server
- Develop Custom Lockbox Program for Auto clearing of Customer Invoices due to business requirement which was not support by SAP lockbox program.
- Develop Routine to handle reverse calculation at Pricing Procedures. Created routines to calculate Effective net price excl. AAF and effective net discount %.
- Develop Inbound Function Module to update SD Pricing Condition Record for all the plants comparing Leading Sloc as well as update Standard Price for Material.
- Develop Inbound Function Module to create Delivery against either based on Stock Transport Order or Sales Order and which in turn create Shipment automatically through LES Concept. Also, if IDOC comes with delivery, then we update the quantity against the same and set the delivery status as complete. Develop complex logic of handling line items having different Ship to Party Partner number.
- Develop Complex Customer Packing label form in 4 different sizes.
- Develop Delivery Change Message, Packing List and Return Notification form.