- Business Intelligent professional with 17 years of SAP BW ( including Native HANA and BW on HANA), HANA Administration, troubleshooting, Data Base management, Data Modeling, ETL, Performance tuning, configuration and reporting experience.
- Unique combination of technology and management skills at all facets of the project life - cycle including pre-post support and managing client relationships.
- Highly experienced in gathering business requirements, systems analysis, systems design & solution architecture, developing solutions for complex business applications through all phases of the system development life cycle including analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, production support/maintenance functions, end-user training, developing functional design, technical designStrong SAP/BI/HANA background to translate customer's needs into technically sound DW solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of data warehousing and data management, and database design and performance issues.
- Provided solution to integrate SAP, SAP BW, SAP on HANA, SSRS, BO, Salesforce and Informatica. Provided solution on Dashboard reporting with Tableau MS BI and SAP BO.
- Successfully completed full-cycle implementation of HANA Enterprise solution with Analysis for Reporting, BO WebI/Bex/Tableau/Power BI Reporting.
- SAP BW/HANA being the hub for all reporting solutions, created a large repository of clean data within BW for entire enterprise reporting solutions.
- Replicated data using SLT, BODS and DXC and created both native and BW on HANA Information Models using Attribute, Analytic and Calculated Views.
- Migrated info cube, DSO's into Hana and modified as per requirements and created Transient providers, Composite providers, Open ODS views, Advanced DSO's in native and BW on HANA.
- Highly experienced in Creating Calculation Views, and custom CDS Views.
- 16+Years of SAP BW/BI experience, which includes Data - Modelling, Data Extraction, Data Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, Reporting and Performance Tuning.
- Extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Deployment and maintenance of Business Intelligence applications.
- Extensive experience in dashboard reporting using BO WebI, Power BI, WAD, Bex
- Expertise in Business Objects enterprise Products (Universe Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, BODS) and its deployment.
- Experienced in SAP BW for HANA and migrating standard SAP Models to In-memory optimized models and Performance testing, extensive experience in developing data models in HANA studio
- Extensively worked on designing/creating InfoObjects, InfoSources, Transfer structures, Transformations, Communication structures, Standard and Custom InfoCubes, Data Store Object (DSO). InfoArea, MultiProvider, VirtualProvider, InfoSet, HybridProvider, Aggregators, CompositeProvider
- Having precise expertise in understanding the R/3 and ECC 6.0 System and considerable experience in SAP BW/BI, documenting, design and Analysis of reports Using BExAnalyser, BO dashboard reports (Xcelcisus, Crystal Reports)
- Extensive experience in FI (COPA, FI, T&E, AR/AP), SD with BI aspects.
- Expertise in Report Generation. Broadcasting reports, worked extensively on BEx Analyzer in building Queries using Filters, Variables, Structures, Restricted Key Figures, Calculated Key Figures, Conditions, Exceptions and created aggregates for frequently used queries.
- Experience in Data loading, Monitoring and Scheduling using Process Chain, designed complicated process chains, implemented different monitoring approaches.
- Extensive experience in creating different source systems, BW, SAP, ODP, Data Services, External Systems, File systems, DB Connect, UD Connect, Web Services etc.
- Dialog Programming and Maintenance (Screen Painter, Menu Painter).
- Interface Programming (File Handling, BDC using either Batch Session or CALL Transaction).
- Developed classical On-line, Interactive and Batch Reports.
- Very good knowledge of ABAP Query, Job creation and Scheduling and Quick Viewer.
- Experience in RFC s, ALE, IDOC s, SAP Script and SMARTFORMS based layout.
- Experience in extraction of HR, FI/CO, SD and MM into BW
Project Management related: Microsoft Project, MS Visio
Modeling methodology: Kimball Start Schema, Snowflake Schema, ASAP, RAPID, PMI, AGILE (SCRUM), SDLC
Reporting: Business Object WEBI, Widgets, Dashboard builder, SSRS, Active Reports, Crystal reports, Qlikview
ETL Related: Informatica Power-Center, Business Objects Data Services (BODS) Cognos MSAS, MSIS, DTS, Vertica SAP R/3 & BI/BW SAP R/3, FI/CO, GL, BI/BW 7.x, HANA Studio, ABAP, BAPI BADI, BDC, EDI/IDOC, Solution Manager, BI Docu Performer FI/CO, SD, BPC, BCS, MM
Databases: HANA, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Terradata, MS Access, DB2
Designer and modeling: ERWin, AllFusio, MS Visio
- Provide the technical as well functional support for the client, working through consulting company.
- Management Reporting, a complete reporting solution, dashboarding for the Management as well business community, it shows, their sales, broadcasting, FI, backlogs, order, Flight status etc. Supporting to convert BW reports to HANA CDS and create report through Analysis for reporting.
- I am responsible for the entire architect of the BI solution, space management, performance tunings, implementing best practices etc. integrated all sources to a common repository for easy transformation rules. Implemented standards and procedures.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. SAP BW Architect/Lead
Environment: SAP BI 7.0,BW 7.3/BW 7.4,HANA Studio, BO WebI/ECC 6/DB6/AIX, Analysis for Reporting.
- Responsible for all aspects of SAP BW/BI Technical Manager role of Confidential Enterprise Software. We are heavily integrated with SAP BW, BO, Salesforce, Informatica, and reporting with SAP BO WebI and BW Bex .
- SAP BW being the hub for all reporting solutions, created a large repository of clean data within BW for entire enterprise reporting solutions.
- Developed dashboard reports for Finance, Order and resource utilization reports using BO WebI.
- Used advanced universe functionalities like Derived tables, Index Awareness, custom LOVs.
- Created custom hierarchies to aid in Drill - Through analysis of WebI documents and built cascading prompts.
- Created several complex Web Intelligence and Desktop Intelligence reports to help management to track and monitor Resource utilization and backlog reporting.
- Successfully designed a budget control program to help business to implement fast decision making solution.
- Oversee and evaluate deployment and administration of all Information Technology software, hardware, database and network systems within the corporation.
- Plan, develop and implement state of the art BI solution for the Confidential enterprise software.
- Designed and developed many infocubes, Murptiproviders, DSOs, reporting InfoObjects to correctly fit business needs.
- Implemented very complicated Global data loading and reporting solutions across Confidential
- Integrate SAP S/4HANA with SAP BW platform with guidance on how to set up the integration and pre-built content delivered with SAP BW environment.
- Worked on S/4 CDS views for Accounts Payable with Cash Discount, Accounts Receivable Reporting, Cost Center Plan/Actual Analysis, Profit Center Plan/Actual Analysis, Accounts Receivable Analysis
- Converted front end business warehouse components like BEX Query into HANA View and Web Application Designer report into WEBI.
- Hands on experience in Native HANA modeling. Created multiple schemas and table definitions. Experience in creating Attribute views, analytical view and calculated views. Good Knowledge in Direct Extractor Connections.
- Created HANA modeling scenarios and activities such as adding a system, creating schemas and content models, attributes and measures, hierarchies
- Implemented BO Data Services as part of the North American solution to provide special data to BW
- Integrated BOBJ 4.0 and BODS 4.0 with SAP HANA1.0.
- Created Technical specifications and standard modeling documents for HANA.
- Performed data modeling and developed Analytical views for the transactional data, Attribute views for the master data, and the calculation views as final model in HANA Studio.
- Created web services for querying HANA database from external end user report portal using real time jobs in data services 4.0 designer.
- Developed the security model, Naming conventions, folder structure for HANA 1.0 and BOBJ 4.0 and established the recommended SAP best practices for developing Universes, reports and dashboards from HANA data sources.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Designed many InfoCubes and Mulptiproviders to properly align the reporting requirements of HP
- Designed well - tuned extraction methodologies to correctly utilize existing extraction using in house scripts and tools.
- Provided all technical support in the BI toolset (SAP/BW/SQL Server/Oracle/Informatica 9.5.1)
- Managed the resources (contractors and employees)
- Aligning the Das/TAs/Bas and developers
- Gathering and reviewing requirements, provide technical supports
- Conduct Architectural review, modeling review etc. Building and maintaining interlocks (cross functional team) to ease the implementation of the projects
- Manage the deployment and setup business training
- Involved in migration of Hadoop/Vertica
- Worked with Basis team in installing/configuring HANA.
- Established the best modeling methodologies and architecture for SAP HANA.
- Integrated other reporting objects with SAP HANA1.0.
Confidential, Dunwoody, GA
Sr. Consultant/BI Lead
Tools: SAP BW 7.3/ECC 6.0
- Data Source Enhancement according to customer requirement.
- Designed and developed queries to generate reports inBEx Analyzer, worked extensively on query designer.
- Created DSOs, Infocubes, Multi - providers and infosets and extracted SD, FI and non SAP data. Extensively worked for Sales Order Review. Created many reconciliation reports, using SD and COPA
- Worked part of global implementation of BI solution
- Extensively used Structures, cell definition, calculated key figures, restricted key figures, new selection, new formula, exceptions and conditions.
- BI Lead for the FI/CO (GL, CTM, ATR, COPA, CO, AP & AR) work stream. Assumed responsibility for both Functional as well as Technical aspects of FI module (GL, CCA, PCA, CO).
- Primarily on the back - end BI design and development, creating, reviewing and approving technical specs/transports, performance tuning, data load monitoring and management, allocating team for prod support, upgrade testing, creating test scripts. Review process chains, Infopacks, DTPs for performance improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for implementing T & E project using BOBJ DS, SAP BI and SQL Server 2008. Have done entire design and development.
- Responsible for the technical/production support for the Informatica extraction of tax data from and to of archived systems.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SAP BI Lead
- As a SAP BI/BW Manager for the Accounts Payable/Finance Accounting/FI modules, I am responsible for Functional and technical specification approval and sign - off, managing resources, providing annual reviews for the staff, approving and negotiating SOWs. Responsible for coordinating UAT, CCBs, CRs, training and project plan. Responsible for Managing offshore team of 15. Providing technical leadership in the BI/BW development and design, basis and Database support. Providing technical support and leadership in source system mappings (data acquisition). Work with higher levels on managing budgets, forecasts etc.
- Responsible for the Modules: FI-GL(IFRS/GAAP/LOCAL), AP/AA, functional and technical spec review and sign-off, coordinating UAT, TUT etc.Provided technical support for designing ETL flow using Informatica to extract non-SAP data for integration purpose (Oracle, flat file etc.)
SAP BI ARCHITECT/Lead
- Provide guidance in the design and development of BI models and reporting solution to the company.
- Provide skills amongst the BW team through mentoring and oversight activities.
- Provide data modeling and detailed requirements analysis to meet business requirements.
- Develop BPC objects (i.e., reports, input templates, script logic, DM packages, etc.)
- Designing, testing and deploying Dashboard/cockpit reporting solutions.
- Collaborate with developers, users, business owners and operations engineers to ensure creation of best Business Intelligence designs and implementations for the business.
- Guide Management and the team to arrive best reporting solution using up to date SAP BI technology.
- Provide best performance tuning techniques and approaches to the team.
- Provide BASIS/DBA Support to the team as needed.
- Provide guidance to applying service packs and patches to get maximum benefits out of the SAP BI applications.
- Guide the team and the management through the full lifecycle of BI project efforts.
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to enhance the development environment and process.
- Creating best reporting solution for the Enterprise (created Infoproviders, Converted Bex reports to BO reports)
Confidential, Plano, TX
SAP BW Technical Lead
- Involved in Post-Production support that includes monitoring of process chains and data loads, reconstruction rescheduling.
- Monitored daily BW uploads and LO Cockpit Jobs, re-peat scheduled the Cockpit jobs when daily uploads were delayed, resolved several issues during uploads.
- Developed infospokes to deliver data to external systems as flat files, developed many custom views to monitor table growth, daily jobs etc.