- 5 + Years of experience in Dell Boomi AtomSphere Integration Platform and SAP Net Weaver Process integration. Worked on SAP SuccessFactors EC and Sales Force - SAP ERP Integrations project.
- Certified BOOMI integration consultant.
- Proven track record as Dell BOOMI integration consultant and SAP PI Technical consultant with expertise in development, design and implementation of end-to-end integration solutions.
- Strong experience in Dell BOOMI Integrations design, development, and deployment.
- Expertise in building complex integration processes, integrating cloud-based and On-Premise Enterprise Applications.
- Expertise in integrating Sales Forces with SAP, NetSuite and other applications.
- Expertise in integration of SAP Success Factors Suite, SAP ERP HCM, Kronos Workforce Central, Benefits Focus, SalesForce, Data base, SFTP, Expense management systems, Payroll systems, Workforce Software TMS, web service systems and Other legacy systems using Dell Boomi AtomSphere Cloud middleware and SAP Net Weaver Process Integration.
- Strong Experience in Working on Complex Mapping Logics Using Java Script and Groovy Script
- Expertise in configuring BOOMI sender & receiver connectors - Salesforce, SAP Success Factors, FTP, SFTP, SOAP Web service, and HTTP.
- Have strong experience in building mapping logics using standard mapping functions and custom Mapping functions.
- Have strong experience in build a complex integration process using Dell BOOMI logical steps and executions steps.
- Have strong experience in build integration between SAP SuccessFactors and SAP ERP HCM.
- Have strong experiencing implementing prepackaged BOOMI integrations to integrate SAP Success Factors with different systems.
- Worked closely with customer technical teams, third party system teams and functional consultants to perform end to end integration testing, Unit testing and integration testing.
- Strong integration debugging and problem-solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Adapters: FTP, JMS, DB, Oracle Apps, AQ Adapter, MQ Adapter, BAM Adapter.
Languages: Java Script, Groovy Script
Connecters: Sap Success Factors, Salesforces, Oracle, Workday, NetSuite
Middleware Tools: Dell Boomi Cloud Integration, SAP PI/PO.
Cloud Bases Applications: Salesforce, SAP SuccessFactors, and NetSuite
Web Technologies: JAVA, Groovy, Java Script.
RDBMS/Document DB: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Web/Application Servers: Oracle Web Logic 11g, Apache Tomcat and Jetty.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Success Factors BOOMI integration consultant
- Coordinating and interacting with key business users, project stakeholders, technical team and functional consultants for gathering integration business Requirements.
- Involved in requirements gathering, integration Design, Development, Configuration, Administration and Documentation.
- Design, development and Testing of the following Integrations.
- EC - SAP ERP Employee and Org Data Replication
- EC - LDAP Employee Feed Interface
- EC - Active Directory inbound/outbound Interfaces
- EC - Cost center integration
- EC -- Dovetail Employee Feed integration
- EC - Expense Management integration
- Prepared Integration requirement documents, data mapping document for every interface by understanding the functional requirements.
- Developed and Implemented SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to LDAP integration to replication employee feed.
- Developed tuition reimbursement integration with third party application to send Employees data.
- Developed inbound and outbound Active directory integrations to transfer employee actions from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to active directory system.
- Implemented EC to SAP ERP HCM Org Replication integration.
- Implemented and developed Org Replication and Position replication integration to transfer employee data from SAP Success Factors Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM.
- Used SF APIs and OData APIs to build custom integrations in BOOMI.
- Prepared integration requirement document for each integration.
- Worked with functional consultant and SAP ERP HCM team to implement and unit test integrations
- Involved in UAT, System integration testing.
- Worked with cross functional team to complete deliverables
Environment: Dell BOOMI, SAP ERP HCM, EC payroll, LDAP, SAP SuccessFactors EC, Workforce Central, Expense management Systems
Confidential, Milpitas CA
Dell Boomi Integration Developer
- As a part of the project, I have created few Boomi processes, which integrates the sales data of Renesas which are produced from many parts of the world.
- Created processes in such a way that they maintain a common data related to an account in all the systems like database.
- All the processes will be in sync. When one change is made to a record in any system then the change will be notified to other systems in term achieving Master data management.
- Attended client’s calls along with the team members at requirement gathering phase.
- Integrated Boomi with http client and handled the data with Groovy coding.
- Developed complex integrations with Flat files, Salesforce, SharePoint, and Database.
- Created salesforce.com outbound messages which triggers the Boomi processes.
- Developed new Boomi process from the scratch.
- Written the Groovy code to obtain the custom functionality.
- Installed new Boomi Atom and configured Boomi atoms in QA and Production environments.
- Deployed and Scheduled the Boomi components.
Environment: Dell BOOMI, Salesforce, SharePoint, Groovy Script, Java, NetSuite, SAP ERP, Oracle, IBM e Commerce
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
SAP PI Developer
- Study and analysing the existing system landscape of SAP Process Integration and understand the existing regulatory process to meet the project requirements.
- Coordinating with different teams within J&J to understand the existing SAP Process Integration projects and current process structure.
- Conducting the meetings on Back to basic program to steer the team in the right direction and working on the consolidation of the SAP PI instances.
- Involved in creating J&J specific slide deck based on current requirements and defining future landscape and basic integration rules for SAP Process Integration Consolidation program.
- Finalizing governance plans for system changes (local and global changes) for SAP PI instances which are spread across the regions with the J&J lead architects.
- Define the scope of B2B integrations and modelling the integration guidelines for future roadmap as part of back to basic program.
- Reviewing and providing the enhancement support of existing SAP PI interfaces for North America region.
- Created Prototypes of Extended Advanced adapter engine working interfaces to serve as development guide to the development team.
- Involved in the migration of SAP PI interfaces from SAP PI 7.1 to SAP 7.3.
- Working on the pilot POC’s for PMLCORE message processing via SAP process integration to SAP AII system.
- Involved in the configuration of SAP pre-delivered software components for integration with SAP PI to SNC, Nota Fiscal systems (GRC).
- Interacting with FICO, SD, ABAP Teams to understand business requirements and transform those into PI Technical requirements.
- Involved in setting up SLD environment and creating technical systems and Business Systems.
- Created RFC destinations on R3 and PI side, Configuration of RFC, IDOCs, ALE configuration, configuring Port, Partner Profiles, Logical System and ABAP.
Environment: SAP NetWeaver PI 7.3,7.1, ECC 6.0, SRM, SCM, SNC, Web methods, APO, AII, OER, GRC, MDG, MDM, JDEdwards, .Net applications and other Legacy systems.