- 19 years of IT experience mainly in SAP. Extensive experience shaping product - management strategies and developing transformative solutions using Agile and Lean Development methodologies. He has a deep passion for Agile and Lean with focus on business agility. He has been participating on agile projects since 2014 and has led Agile and Lean adoption and implementations at top fortune 500 companies.
- Helped create high performing teams across a client’s enterprise, which deliver high value products that maximize competitive advantage based on Agile-Lean principles. Driven Agile adoption through training, mentoring, and coaching of team members and executives on Agile values, principles and practices.
- 3 full life cycle implementations in SAP WM/MM/EWM with ASAP methodology and multiple years of SAP R/3 with an emphasis on Material Management (MM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Logistics Executions System (LES). Identified and translated business goals into functional and technical requirements.
- Guided agile teams on their journey to becoming self-sustaining high performing agile teams. Coach agile teams with the focus to derive the increased business value that comes with agility.
- Worked with Product management on strategy, vision, alignment to prioritize business objectives.
- Performed data migration and conversion from legacy systems to SAP and expertise in EDI/IDoc generation by setting up the Partner Profiles, Message Types, IDoc types, and error/ status handling
- Worked extensively with Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Contract, Purchase Info Record and Source list.
Program /Portfolio Mgmt.
Scaled Agile -SAFe Specialist
MS Office Suite
Agile (Scrum / Kanban)
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Life Cycle Planning
Earned Value Management (EVM)
Sr. SAP Agile Consultant
- Guided and coached the Scrum Teams and Astrani Inc on how to apply agile values and principles, and use the Scrum Framework to delight customers
- Assessed the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Protected the team from outside influences and removed impediments
- Built a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Facilitated getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Assisted with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supported and educated the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog
- Worked closely with the Product Owner to ensure product backlog is visible and prioritized towards business value
- Facilitated various Scrum and/or Kanban activities such as: Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Empowering the team to be self-organized
- Maintaining master data: Material Master, Vendor Master, Batch Master, Purchasing Info Records, and Customer Master.
- Refining configuration of the SAP Logistics/MM functionality with integrated view of procure to pay process.
- Setting up reorder point planning (CBP) along with automatic purchase order creation for MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul) supplies and using source lists wherever needed.
- Implemented P2P cycle for direct Procurement for automobile division and rolled out the solution to
- Motorcycle division with integration to PS, SD, PP and WM
- Interacting with business users and process owners to gather requirements and converting them into functional specs for various custom reports, extracts, and BDC programs.
- Taking care of implementation for Tyco Vales and Flow Control-West Little York (Houston) plant for P2P area.
SAP MM P2P Analyst
- Confidential is a market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear with high technical and stylistic quality.
- Acted as Agile "ScrumMaster” with the ability to guide a self-organized team of software developers towards completion of the business (product owner) objectives
- • Ensure the team is focused on building the right capabilities and coaches the team in Agile/Scrum best practices
- Utilized Atlassian's Jira software to manage Agile teams' delivery
- Responsible for entering team work items into Jira, monitoring progress against goals in Jira, and producing reports for management review
- Established work plan for each phase of project and establish goals, negotiate project commitments and develop project plans
- Coordinated development and gain approval of the business and technical requirements documents and project scope definition
- Coordinated the formulation and definition of technical scope and objectives in collaboration with technical subject matter experts
- Engaged proper company resources for engagement with contractors, suppliers, customers, departments, and other parties as required
- Directed and coordinated activities of PM project personnel, including outsourced or offshore staff, to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget; as needed
- Provided leadership guidance with the ability to earn trust while still challenging the team to improve and operate outside its comfort zone in an Agile environment;
- Prepared functional specification documents for interfaces, reports, forms and enhancements. Tested the RICEF’s developed by the ABAPers.
- Provided solutions for client’s supply chain process primarily in materials management.
- Worked on an extension which will be used to transfer Tool ID associated with a specific Supplier to another Supplier .
- Created and enhancement to trigger a tooling requisition. Once quote for part is received in SAP from legacy system, accounting objects, such as WBS, Asset, Cost to process it using custom transaction.
- Implemented P2P solution with MM-FI integration for indirect Procurement through Lotus notes approval,
- PR creation in SAP, PR approval, auto PO creation and invoicing
- Worked on a required to capture tool capacity and work patterns within a given purchase order. 8 custom fields were added to EKPO and BAPI CONTRACT CREATE was leveraged to populate those fields to be viewed using custom transaction.
- Worked on replenishment process integrated with MM and P2P .
Confidential - Houston, TX
SAP WM MM P2P Business Analyst
- BP is one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, proving customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants and petrochemicals.
- Created a framework for organizational structure of Business Processes to be integrated with SAP system.
- Captured business requirements during business process workshop and conducted GAP analysis between Bann ERP and SAP ECC 5.0
- Prepared Business Process documents using standard templates and created BPL 1 & 2 to create and manage Vendor Master, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, and RFQ
- Configured purchasing documents and defined number ranges for various purchasing documents, picking orders, goods movement docs
- Defined conditions in purchasing process and added Contracts, Quota Arrangement and Scheduling Agreements to assist in source determination
Confidential - Annapolis, MD
SAP MM/WM Functional consultant
- Worked on cutover plan to setup timeline for cutover activities and created validation scripts for MM and QM data.
- Conducted configuration workshops to perform user acceptance tests. Created documentation and procedures for integration testing. Performed system and cutover tests.
- Worked with SAP Data migration team for Legacy data analysis, aster Data (Materials, Customers, and Vendors) and transactional data collection, extraction, cleansing and transformation to load into SAP.
- Based on client requirements worked with ABAP team to create User exits for inbound EDI messages and outbound purchasing document (MM06E001) also Enhanced communication structure KOMP for price determination (LMEKO002)
- Worked in an heavily customized Procure-To-Pay environment specifically in the areas of Material master,
- Sourcing, PO Pricing and approvals.
Confidential - Akron, OH.
SAP MM/WM Business Analyst
- Generated Quality Notifications for the Non-Conforming Materials during procurement of materials from Vendor and during Production
- Quality Certificates generated from the Preferred Vendor during Procurement and for the finished goods during Delivery
- Organized legacy data and used LSMW to successfully load all records
- Gathered requirements and involved in blueprinting.
- Configuration of MM Organizational unit and assignment to overall structure.
Confidential - Eatontown, NJ
SAP MM WM P2P Consultant
- Conducted discussions with core business team for gathering of requirements and business process for Blueprint workshop.
- Wrote functional specifications for the Release Procedures of Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions.
- Responsible for Ariba Upstream modules integration and core team member of Ariba Implementation team assisting with testing PI mapping and integration and testing tasks.
- Responsible to work directly with Ariba technical support and BA team to ensure good execution of project plan and timely implementation.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Functional Integration Testing, and Regression Testing
- AMP logistics & Trading