- ABAP R/3 Consultant with overall 9.5 years of experience summarized below.
- 8 years in SAP ABAP with many end - to-end implementations with a diverse experience including Webdynpro, Workflow, BW-ABAP and in RICEFW components backing SD, MM and FI modules.
- Worked as SAP Workflow SME during which have handled many complex scenarios for various projects during Go-live, Cutover and Support phases.
- Worked on major Webdynpro developments, including integration of Webdynpro with Workflow, leveraging existing assistance class/function module logic through service calls, Editable ALV’s, Webdynpro hosting interactive adobe forms and using dynamic UI elements.
- Involved in SICF configuration, for initial service set up to get WD ABAP running and activation of new WD applications during transports, configuration for Interactive adobe forms with Webdynpro.
- Expertise with all enhancement variants: Customer exits, User exits, BADI's, Implicit and Explicit enhancements. Experience in Reports, Module-pool programming, all components of Interfaces (file-based, PI-based and IDOCs) and Conversions through BAPI’s, BDC and LSMW.
- Worked as technical team lead and was responsible for weekly deliverables from the team and daily status updates to the client.
- Worked extensively on pricing procedures covering VOFM routines, Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequences, and Pricing Procedures.
- SAP BPC Technical Consultant with almost 2 years of experience in Planning and Forecast implementation.
- BPC BADI implementations - Custom logic, Write back and routine BADI’s. Single point of contact for ABAP related functionality & analysis for the client.
- Interfacing with BW for transactional and master data and monitoring data loads. Implementaction of BW ABAP logic in start and end routines, field routines, process chains, DTP’s.
- Expertise in planning processes like Currency Conversion, Balance Carry forward, Forex Calculations and Allocations.
- Development of EPM admin console components, Input forms and Reports. BPC Script, VB Script logic development
- Involved in Optimization processes (Full and Light) with and without Zero elimination.
ERP: SAP R/3, BW, BPC 10.0 NetWeaver
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 10, 7, 8.1
BPC ABAP Consultant
Environment: SAP BPC 10.0 for NetWeaver
- BPC BADI implementations - Custom logic, Write back and routine BADI’s. Was single point of contact for all ABAP related functionality and analysis.
- Developed and responsible for User Access Application, a complex Webdynpro component using dynamic UI elements and Workflows for the approval process.
- Extensively worked in BW on transformations (ABAP logic in start and end routines field routines), process chains, DTP’s. Configuring and scheduling data loads from BW to BPC; Analyzing issues during periodical loads from BW to BPC.
- Lead Offshore and Onsite coordination meetings and Update status trackers.
- Development of EPM admin console components: Models, Dimensions; Built and update DM packages in line with the financial processes of the client.
- Scripts: Custom logic scripts to copy, clear or calculate data and for triggering ABAP logics through BADI; VB scripts to control the appearance and validation of data.
SAP Workflow SME
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC
- Worked as Workflow SME taking up activities like coordinating with client, resolving any bottlenecks during gap-analysis, requirement gathering way to the implementation of the solution.
- Reviewed and developed workflows that get triggered through custom events, change documents, custom program and sub-workflows.
- Submitted a POV on integration of BRF+ and Workflows.
- Responsible for release management with focus on transport movements during crucial phases; managed issues related to version management of workflows.
- Co-ordinated between the client, functional and technical teams regarding issues and conflicts in the requirement.
Sr. ABAP Resource
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC
- Worked extensively in workflows including complex step types like Fork and Process Control; Extensive experience with deadline monitoring.
- Worked on complex functionalities in Order to pay process like releasing billing block in return orders during several scenarios. Received appreciation for this with the client.
- Monitoring and Version Management in Workflows. Responsible for issues that crop up during transport releases of workflows with already running instances in production.
- Appreciated as an effective trainer (both virtual, class-room and exercise-based) in BPC, ABAP and Workflows.
- Built complex interfaces and was responsible for my team to deliver the interfaces through Go-live.
- Worked on complex Webdynpro applications like editable ALV, component usage within new WD applications.
- Worked on IDOC based interfaces: dealing with inbound, outbound process types, custom function modules and also enhancement to standard IDOC function modules.
- Reviewed, monitored and developed the interfaces delivered to this client: file based and IDOCs.
- Received appreciation from client many a times for issue analysis and spontaneity during production bottle-neck issues.
Senior Team Member
- Worked on complex developments like integration of Webdynpro with workflows.
- File-based interfaces with high volumes requiring the most optimized ABAP practices.
- Complex enhancements to material management transactions; User-exits, Customer-functions, BADI’s.
- Worked on custom programs with parallel processing and extensive optimization mechanisms due to the huge volume of data.
- Involved in the development and design of Webdynpro component integrating Workflows and Interactive Adobe forms.
- Extensive experience on SD Pricing in ABAP. Worked on pricing procedures covering VOFM routines, Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequences, and Pricing Procedures.
- Worked on complex conversions and interfaces in SD module with a widely unstructured data coming into the system needing an elaborate ABAP logic for data transformation.
- Worked on all kinds of enhancements: customer-exits, BADI's, user exits and implicit enhancements in the Order to Cash process.
- Worked as a team member and rose to the level of Reviewer in this project.
- Worked majorly on complex Module pool requirements involving custom controls, subscreens and editable ALV functionality.
- Worked on all RICEF components with most experience in SD enhancements and complex reports.