- SAP Certified Associate Consultant with 9 years of experience in delivering SAP projects and support with a focus on SAP BW/BPC/BOBJ/HANA.
- Technical and functional expert with experience in all phases of full project life cycle, from initial assessment and road mapping to feasibility analysis and conceptual design through implementation and enhancement on various projects.
- Expert in develop and implement defined BW Data Models, BW ETL processes, HANA views according to business Setup and configure BI/BW applications to meet functional business requirements and processes.
- Flexible and adaptable with quick learning abilities to reach high productivity levels in fast - paced work environments and new or demanding assignments.
- SAP/R3 FICO Configuration Management
- Financial Management
- Corporate & Affiliate Accounting
- Process/Workflow Improvement
- Policies & Regulatory Compliance (i.e. OSHA, GAAP & Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.)
- Systems/Business Needs Analysis
- Configuration Documentation
- Test, Development & Production Server Environment Management
- Systems Install, Configuration, Conversion, Migration & Integration
- Stress & User Acceptance Testing
- Post Project Support & review
SAP: SAP BW NetWeaver 7.4 and later, BOBJ 4.2, SAP ECC R/3 6.0 Finance/Controlling (FICO), BWA, HANA Studio, Information Design Tool (IDT), SAP BPC (NetWeaver) 10.0 and later.
CR and Incident management: Service Now and Remedy, HP Service Manager
OS: MS Windows (Recent Versions)
Development Tools: Visual Basic.net, ABAP Programming Support
Reporting Tools: BEx Query, EPM Add-in, Crystal Report, WebI, Dashboard
Productivity Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) Visio, Office 365, One Note
Internet: SharePoint & other online Collaborative Apps
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP BW/HANA Consultant
- Conduct meetings with users and perform gap analysis with requirements.
- Develop and implement BW/HANA Data Models (InfoObject, InfoCubes, DSO/ADSO, Multi Providers, Composite Provider, Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View, and different joins)
- Create Transformations and DTPs, Routines to load and update data into Data Targets
- Perform data provisioning using SLT replication in HANA Studio.
- Create Generic data sources and enhance Business content data sources as needed.
- Extracted data from SAP and non-SAP systems with ETL tools. Data Extraction from Microsoft SQL Database via DB Connect. Extract data from SD Data Sources and FI Data Sources.
- Load extracted Master Data, Hierarchy and Transaction data into target systems. Perform Full load and Delta load.
- Implement data transformation logic in BW using complex transformation rules such as Rule groups and Routines.
- Create Data Flows, Process Chain to load data from ECC and other systems to BW and further target systems. BW and BPC integration through process chain.
- Develop, maintain, monitor and manage data loads and functions. Create, schedule, execute and monitor jobs.
- Generate BEx Reports using calculated, restricted key figures, formulas, conditions, Exceptions, filters.
- Develop complex analytic and ad-hoc reports using WebI, Crystal Reports and Analysis for Microsoft Office.
- Implement BW security and authorizations. Work with Security team for preparing security matrix for data and report access.
- Work with Basis team to troubleshoot and resolve the BW related issues.
- Support and perform system upgrade activities related to the BW platforms.
- Maintain and optimize production systems. Investigate and resolve incidents. Identify opportunities to automate, consolidate and simplify platform.
- Analyze and solve complex technical issues such as load failures and systems dump.
- Monitor and resolve helpdesk tickets. Provide Production post go-live Support activities such as data load monitoring, enhancements, report access and change requests.
- Develop rapid prototyping to create demos and proof of concept and facilitate design discussions.
- Developed Functional Specification document, Technical Specification.
- Work on testing & transporting of extractors, data models, reports, queries and dashboards from development to testing and testing to production.
- Develop and execute detailed Test Cases & Test Plans for validation of configuration and system upgrades. Performed unit tests and coordinate integration tests, secure UAT sign off.
- Develop Run book and materials. Conduct end user and KT sessions.
- Designed and developed Dimensions, Dimension Properties and Model for Consolidation and Planning. Including Consolidation model, Ownership model, Rate Model and Planning models.
- Developed Script Logic and configured various Business Rules: Intercompany Elimination, Currency Translations, Account Transformation, etc.
- Master Data and Transaction Data Load into BPC Dimensions and Models.
- Integrated SAP BPC Data Manager Packages with SAP BI process chains.
- Developed Input Schedules, and Financial Report with EPM Add-in (Balance sheet, Income statement, Cash Flow, 12 month Rolling Forecast, Budgeting, Headcount Planning, etc).
- Configured Drill-Through to ECC transactions and BW queries.
- Designed Business Process Flows in correspondent with setting up Work Status.
- Configured Book Publication Distribution and Collection for Data Collaboration.
- Resolved Day to Day issues with BW/BPC loads. Issues are tracked with service desk and resolved on time.
- Set up Security features with Task profiles and Data Access Profiles.
- Performed unit tests and coordinate integration tests, secure UAT sign off.
- Conduct Workshop and for users.
- Provided functional support to the SAP FICO system being implemented by the client.
- Identified and prepared Financial Accounting Master Data.
- Assisted FI Closing. Reconciled GL Balance with AR/AP and ensure no outstanding TRM/Payment run.
- Customized and configured Financial Account global setting, Document setting.
- Customized and configured of GL, AR, AP & Bank.
- Create Vendor and Customer master records and loading of legacy data into the system.
- Defined document types and Number ranges, understanding the concept of posting keys.
- Defined field status variant and field status groups for determining field status.
- Configured tolerance groups and also defined Validations and Substitutions.
- Configured Master data groups, Terms of Payment, Incoming Payments and Open item clearing.
- Configured the settings for Outgoing Payments including Automatic Payment Program.
- Configured Company Codes inactivation in ECC, worked with special ledgers. Checked for pending AP or Treasury payment runs and FX jobs.
- Provided daily support to business users harnessing SAP best practices, responding to system queries, and providing end user .
- Maintained a 24-hour on-call project support during configuration, testing, and go-live system cutover.
- Shadowed multiple SAP FICO senior consultants, assisted the client in successful project implementation of the SAP FICO modules.
- Investigated issues, researched and recommended solutions, and provided analysis of the issues for senior consultants
- Attended internal on SAP MM, SD, Vistex, and OpenText as well as other areas of SAP configuration such as Cost Centers, Internal Orders, and Product Costing.