- Having 11 years of experience as a SAP ABAP, Workflow, RMCA and HANA Migration, RICEFW Consultant in SAP R/3 and HANA Application development environments.
- Certified in ‘SAP Business Workflow’ and ‘SAP HANA’.
- Involved in 6 Implementation/Dev, 3 HANA Migration, 2 Support and 3 Upgrade projects.
- Experience in leading SAP HANA DB Migration and Optimization projects.
- Extensively worked on SAP Workflow developments.
- Exposure with ‘ABAP 7.4 SP05 Programming on HANA’ and trained from SAP.
- Worked with HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tool (ADT), CDS and Live Models.
- Experience handling SAP Performance tools like SCI, SQLM, SWLT, ATC etc.
- Experience on UI skills like SAP FIORI, ODATA Services and UI5 Apps
- Knowledge on HANA Data Acquisitions using SLT, DXC and Data Services techniques
- Involved in SAP DSiM 2.0 on HANA for a leading CPG customer.
- Handled different SAP Enhancements using User - Exits, BADIs, Enhancement Spots, BTEs, OSS Notes and FQEvents.
- Experience handling SAP Mass Activities for processing of high volume of Business Data.
- Experience working with Convergent Invoicing, Solution Manager(SolMan) alert monitoring.
- Worked on ABAP Reports using Classical, ALVs-OOPs, LDBs, SAP Queries & SAP Graphs.
- Worked on DDIC Objects, Module Pool, Web Dynpro and BRF Plus Programming.
- Worked on BDCs, RFCs, ALE, IDOC, EDI and File Interfaces, LSMW & BAPIs for data integration between SAP and different systems.
- Working knowledge with CRM, SRM Workflows & HCM Processes and Forms.
- Worked on Script forms, Smartforms and SAP supplied forms.
- Worked with SAP MM, FI, RMCA, QM, ECM, SD, CRM, PM, HCM and DSiM modules.
Software Programming: SAP ABAP/4, SAP Scripts, FIORI, UI5, SLT
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 - 4.6C, 4.7EE, 5.0, ECC 6.0
GUI: SAP GUI, SAP HANA Studio
RDBMS: SAP HANA, ORACLE DB
Methodologies: ASAP Waterfall and Agile
Operating System: Windows 2000/NT/7/8/10
SAP RM-CA(IST) techno-functional Consultant
SAP Workflow and HANA Consultant
Technology Consultant (SAP ABAP and Workflow)
IT Analyst (SAP ABAP and Workflow)
Senior Software Engineer (SAP ABAP)
- Lead different technical projects like Development, Upgrade, Support and HANA Migrations.
- Coordinating with Business Analysts to understand the requirements, identify the Gap Analysis, do the feasibility review and provide the Impact Analysis.
- Handled duties for Service Engineering, project estimations, resource planning, assigning WRICEFs and Change Requests to team.
- Identifying the project related code risks and finding out the improvement plans for the early closure of those risks.
- Delivered the objects on time with proper documentation and high-performance standards and successfully meet SLA each time.
- Performing Coding, Performance reviews and Unit, Integration and User Acceptance testing to ensure high quality solutions to the client and provided User Training.
- Mentor and encourage team members for skill development.
- Worked with different projects based on ASAP(SDLC), Agile and Water Fall methodologies.
Tools Used: Production Change Management(PCM), Service Now(SNOW), VSO, SAP Solution Manager(SolMan), Rev-Trac, Remedy Magic, Document Navigator, Team Space Bin and Interface Manager etc.