- Total 6 years of I.T experience and 3 years in SAP including full life cycle implementations, migrations, upgrades and support of SAP Products on Multiple hardware / Database and Operating System platforms including HANA.
- Designing and Sizing the HANA Landscape
- Installing and managing multi - tenant, scaled out Hana systems
- Implementing HANA on Cloud and On premise
- Testing and recovering in HA scenarios and DR scenarios
- Monitor and Analyze Load Balancing using node distribution feature of Hana.
- Migration of Tenant DB from one Hana to another Hana DB
- Migrate and Upgrade of SAP System from Non HANA Database to HANA Database.
- Expertise in security implementation using analytical privileges
- SSO and windows AD authentication for Hana access, FIORI
- Adjust and configure SLT parameter (on SAP application)
- Setup and Configuring Solution manager Early Watch Alerts, System Monitoring, Technical Monitoring, Central system administration, Job scheduling management, Business process management, Charm and Maintenance optimizer.
- Performed Maintenance Optimizer Setup/Operation; Project Administration including creation project and changing types within Solution Manager (Template, Implementation, Maintenance, and Upgrade), as well as the administration of them (templates, document types, standards, team member).
- Setup and Configure Sap XI/PI. monitoring messages queues, Communication channels and runtimes workbench and integrations builder
- Configured System Landscape Directory (SLD)
- Configured Transport Management System (TMS).
- Expert in designing/sizing and implementing SAP Systems Landscape.
- Experience in installing and configuring SAP ECC 6.0X, CRM 7.0 EHP 2, Net weaver 7.0, Solution Manager 7.0/7.1/7.2, on different OS and DB platforms.
- Strong Skills with High Availability/Virtualization solutions.
- SAP Clustering in Unix/Windows Environments on Oracle RAC, MS Cluster
- Good Exposure to IBM Tivoli Volume Management.
- Planning for the Backup and Recovery Strategies.
- Deployed Client strategy and Configured Transports for all the SAP systems
- Maintaining Backup Strategy- DB backup, Restore, Point in time Recovery.
- Maintained Table spaces, tables, extents on the DB systems.
- Maintained SAP landscapes with onshore and offshore work load balancing.
- Configuring, monitoring, tuning & troubleshooting the SAP Systems
- Check SAP Environments for the entire Landscape for Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
- Hands on experience on all aspects of SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATION (ABAP and JAVA Stacks ) which includes Client copy/Import/Export, Support Packages, Kernel upgrades, Spool Administration, Background jobs, Workload Analysis
- Backup/Recovery, Add-on installations, Transport management system, CTS, System Monitoring, applying OSS Notes, Partner Profile configuration
- Troubleshooting and processing IDocs and tRFC/qRFC queues and NWDS.
- Hands on experience on all aspects which includes Performance Tuning for over twenty plus clients and load balancing, Unicode Conversions, Stack Splitting, SSDM, SPAM, SWPM, DMO for SAP HANA
SAP System Administrator
Environment: ECC6.0, BI7.0, CRM5.0, Solman7.0, 7.2, SQL Server 2008, Win Server 2008
- Full Life Cycle implementation, performance tuning and post Go-Live support
- Involved in the installation of ECC6.0, BI7.0 and CRM5.0 systems in a MSCS HA environment.
- Perform post-installation activities, system connectivity and configuration activities.
- Support SAP landscape including Dev, QA, Sandbox,, Pre-prod and Production environment.
- Solution Manager 7.0 setup and configuration including Early Watch Alert setup, solution monitoring and maintenance optimizer.
- Setup central CCMS monitor alerts via emails from Solution Manager for all Production systems.
- Worked with Unicode and Non Unicode systems.
- Perform regular system copies for ECC6.0, BI7.0 and CRM5.0 systems.
- Support CRM middleware issues and IC Web client connectivity.
- Experience in installing and configuring SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6, CRM 7.0 EHP 8, Net weaver 7.0, EP, Solution Manager 7.0/7.1/7.2, on different OS and DB Platforms. Strong Skills with High Availability/Virtualization solutions.
- Set up STMS, transport change requests between different systems, used TMS to import change requests.
- Support user acceptance testing, volume test optimization and performance testing.
- Setting up logical systems, ALE connections and RFC connections
- Monitored CPU utilization and disk space utilization, system logs and ABAP dumps.
- Support Pack Updates and Apply OSS Notes for relevant release, perform Kernel upgrade.
- Trouble shooting system problems by analyzing system log, update monitoring, alert monitors, system traces, system dumps and lock entries.
- Documenting system landscape maintenance process and procedure changes.
Confidential, Northfield, IL
SAP System Administrator
Environment: ECC6.0, BI 7.4, SRM7.0, EP6.0, GTS, CFolders, Solution Manager 7.1, SQL Server 2008, Win Server 2008
- Perform pre-upgrade checks, run prepare, upgrade and post-upgrade activities
- Perform a separate Java add-in after the upgrade to enable Java stack
- Performed homogeneous system copies of ECC, BW, SRM, EP and XI systems using a backup/restore strategy and export/import for Java stack
- Kernel upgrades, Support Pack stack updates.
- Perform SQL server upgrade from . Patch to SP2 level
- Installed & administered Microsoft IIS server, Administered domain name servers Monitored and supported internal network security, including adding/deleting users and shared permissions.
- Analyzed and resolved network and server connectivity issues Administered back-up/recovery solution utilizing Veritas Backup Exec.
- Installed and performed post installation of Solution Manager 7.1 SR3 including Charm and Maintenance Optimizer
- Planned and executed the EHP Upgrade of SAP ECC system to EHP5 using SUM tool with Downtime Minimized strategy and performed Post-Upgrade steps
- Configured satellite systems in Solution Manager as Managed System.
- Configured technical monitoring and EWA in solution manager 7.1.
- Monitored system with SM51, SM59, SM12, SM13, DB02, ST22, SM21, SM66 and Disk space monitoring and took appropriate action
- Responsible for providing P1, P2 production support.
- Performed BRBACKUP and BRRESTORE using BR*tools.
- Generated the stack xml via Maintenance Optimizer.
- Deployed support pack stack to ECC via SPAM/SAINT and SAP EP via JSPM.