Results oriented ERP Information systems professional with over fourteen years of systems implementation experience and more specifically eleven years of SAP implementation experience. Uniquely effective problem solving and analytical skills. Proven record of consistently exceeding objectives on time and below budget.
- Management Experience
- Eleven full life - cycle SAP Projects
- Project Management
- Integration Testing
- Change Management
- IT Governance
- Team Building
- Speak German
- Very Strong
- Materials Management (MM/SCM)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Finance (FI)
- Fixed Assets (AA)
- Credit Management (CM)
- Travel Management (TV)
- Controlling (CO)
- Investment Management (IM)
- Project System (PS)
- Payroll/Time (PY/PT)
- Personnel Administration (PA)
- Organizational Management (OM)
- Workflow (WF)
- Security (SEC)
- Accelerated SAP (ASAP)
- Solution Manager (SOLMAN)
Confidential, Birmingham, Alabama
Director of Delivery / Managing Consultant
- Worked with clients and consultants to provide value added consulting which encompasses implementing new functionality, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
- Led full life-cycle SAP Upgrade to ERP 6.0. Project bid was half the cost of other rivals, and delivered on-time and 15% below budget. Coca-cola Bottling Company United
- Provided over-site on full-life-cycle projects and production support Harland Clarke, Safety-Kleen, Basic Energy Services
- Hand picked to intervene as “Emergency” Project Manager ensuring project go-live Exelixis
- PMO Bootcamp for project methodology
- SAP “All-In-One” for High-Tech Manufacturing and Oil & Gas Field Services
- Managed off-shore resources and relationships
- Sourced contractors and internal resources, interviewed for fit and negotiated rates
- Wrote proposals for full-life-cycle implementations, upgrades and major enhancement work in steel, government, banking, manufacturing, services, oil & gas, bottling, utilities and automotive industries
- Performed pre-sales demonstrations, oral presentations and followed up with clients to gather requirements
- Delivered strategic consulting services for specific issues Energen Resources, Brose, Komatsu
- Presented at Saphire and other SAP conferences on Fixed Assets, Credit Management, Solution Manager, Travel Management, Flexible Ledger and Organizational Management
Confidential, Vance, Alabama
SAP Project Leader - Functional Analyst
- Focus on SAP Project Systems, Fixed Assets, Investment Management, Organizational Management, Travel Management and integration points with HR master data, Plant Maintenance, Materials Management and FI/CO.
- Led full life-cycle SAP Organizational Management (OM) project that included approval/notification workflows, customized position reporting, custom screens, inbound interface, standardized procedures and full organizational chart reporting capabilities
- Led full life-cycle project to develop and roll-out Travel Management (TV) functionality to over 800 end users: Functionality included travel requests, expense reports, weekly reports, non-travel expenses, automated receipt imaging (with IXOS) and approval workflow
- Vetted several different consulting vendors and individual consulting candidates for large SAP HR project using a rigorous partner selection process
- Increased user acceptance using GuiXT in combination with standard Travel and OM functions
- Supported Fixed Assets Department to capitalize thousands of assets -- including reports, data loads, mass changes, and process development
- Configured asset depreciation keys to report indexed replacement values and interest for product costing
- Gained consensus with coworkers and customers to implement process to integrate Plant Maintenance with Fixed Assets resulting in significantly more auditable fixed assets and more relevant master data
- Enabled tax department to use Fixed Asset module for tax reporting
- Configured validation and substitution rules to reduce human error and increase data consistency
- Consulted on process of posting sophisticated vendor invoices and troubleshot related transaction and reporting errors
- Developed process to capture taxable employee benefits including real time YTD reporting and effortless year end reporting
- Championed process to apply several SAP HR Hot Packs and related SAP Gui patch level updates by winning management and colleague support and participation
Confidential, Juno Beach, Florida
SAP Configuration Specialist
- Met with clients to determine business requirements.
- Configured SAP AM/PS.
- Developed test plans and performed integration testing.
- Strategized on and executed data conversion and cutover procedures.
- Oversaw creation of materials and conducted .
SAP Conversion Analyst
- Provided production support for master data cleanup in preparation for conversion.
- Master data conversion related to the divestiture of Citizen's water utilities.
- Master data clean up was primarily focused on SAP Financials master data.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Team Leader, ERP Applications
- Performed and led in configuration, implementation and testing of FI, CO, AM and PS modules for nine separate facility go-lives.
- Led team of consultants, technical and functional specialists in SAP Asset Management implementation resulting in nine successful facility implementations
- Performed configuration and customization validation for go-lives
- Prepared specifications for ABAP programming requirements
- Wrote test scenarios and performed testing on scenarios in FI, CO, AM, PS & MM
- Conducted and coordinated unit, integration and enterprise testing
- Tested SAP configuration and troubleshot defects during cutover procedures for go-lives
- Provided production support for SAP configuration and customizing issues during post go-live period
- Worked with clients to develop key policy decisions to be implemented system-wide
- Achieved for “outstanding presentation” before the board of directors; the presentation resulted in a major project approval by the board of directors
- Wrote business process procedures (BPP) and user procedures to document specific SAP functions and the overall business process
- Identified over $4 million in errors through leading and coordinating data conversion projects
- Performed cutover and data loads for go-lives
- Used SAP's proven implementation methodology (ASAP) to track and create project deliverables
- Achieved consensus among upper management on controversial system-wide policy decisions
- Managed project resources to remain at least 20% under budget while still meeting deliverable deadlines
- Performed cost benefit analysis on enhancements and projects requested by end users and made recommendations based on findings
- Developed, implemented and documented post go-live system and process enhancements
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Business Application Analyst
- Designed and implemented real time financial systems. Trained and supervised end users after go-live.
- Headed project to convert to networked computerized accounting system, including redesign of A/P, A/R, payroll and financial statement generation
- Decreased processing time by over 50% related to A/P, A/R, payroll and G/L system
- Achieved 30% cost savings through design of real time job costing database
- Trained A/P, A/R and payroll staff on database systems and accounting systems
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
General Project Manager
- Built financial, inventory and customer relationship management systems. Managed financial and accounting department.
- Developed, implemented and trained personnel on business processes
- Negotiated international distribution agreements increasing cash flow two fold
- Developed and analyzed financial pro-formas; worked in team environment to develop business plan for private placement offering and SBA loans
- Increased marketing effectiveness by designing and developing an organized targeted customer database
- Costed new products to determine pricing and profitability of product line
- Launched successful retail promotional program for newly developed product line
- Converted financial process from manual to electronic including A/R, A/P, General Ledger and Payroll
- Created and automated elaborate inventory tracking system