- Over ten years of versatile and hands - on experience in design, development, testing, and implementation of various business applications including 8+ years of hands-on experience in SAP BW / BI.
- Have strong knowledge of SAP BW on HANA and Business Objects Architecture with the ability to design develop and implement Data Warehouse and Business Analytics solutions to support complex business requirements.
- Hands-on experience in SAP BW modeling with respect to SAP HANA using Composite Providers, Advance DSOs, ODP, LSA ++ and using BW objects.
- Hands on experience in designing BW classic Info Providers like InfoObjects, ODS/DSO Objects, InfoCubes, InfoSources, Multiprovider.
- Have Intermediate level knowledge of ABAP/4 and experienced in writing datasource customization code, Start Routine, End Routine, and Transformation Routine as per the business requirement.
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting ABAP code to fix the code in BW routines.
- Full life cycle implementation that involved design and development of BW objects, Transformations, Configuration of business contents using SAP ASAP methodologies.
- Experience in Business Objects 4.1, 4.0, XIR3, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence.
- Excellent function knowledge of SAP R/3, ECC application areas like FI, SD, MM, HCM, and SRM.
- Data Modeling, using Entity Relationship (ER), Multi-Dimensional/Star Schema and Extended Star Schema models.
- Have Strong knowledge of SAP BW Architecture and SAP BW Data Model.
- Hands on experience in Data Extractions for following R/3 modules GL, AP, AR, FA, SD, HCM, LO Cockpit, CO-PA, Generic Data source, and from Flat Files.
- Post-implementation support involving InfoCube management using Compression, Roll-up, Reconstruction, indexes, partitioning and performance tuning using Aggregates and Multiprovider.
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and quantitative skills as well as excellent trouble-shooting skills.
Data Warehouse: SAP BW 7.5, 7.4, 7.1, 7.0 BW 3.5, BI 4.1/4.0, BOBJ 3.x
ERP Packages: ECC6.0 EHP7, ECC6.0 EHP6, ECC6.0, SAP R/3 4.7
ERP Integration: SD, MM, FI, SRM, and HCM
DBMS: HANA 1.0 SP9, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server 7.0, and MS Access
Languages: ABAP/4, C, C++, VB, and HTML
Model & Methodology: ASAP, AGILE and SDLC
OS/Tools: Windows 10/8.1/7/ XP/Vista/2000/NT, MS Office, MS Visio, MS-Project, Erwin, Remedy, HP Quality Center, Service Now, and Rally.
SAP BW-HANA Developer
Environment: SAP BW-7.4, SAP ECC 6.0 EHP2, HANA 1.0 SP11
- Work directly with business stakeholders across business units to develop and support SAP BW Financial, HCM, and Sales & Distribution data models to meet business requirements.
- Assess the change requests, transform functional specs to technical specs to implement the solution proposal in development and send it to business prime for approval.
- Enhance Extractors, BW objects such as InfoCube, ADSO, DSO, Composite Provider, Transformation, Info objects, and HANA views as per the change requests.
- Monitor process chains and fix BW production issues and other sustainable activities.
- Designed/developed HANA Attribute/Analytic/Calc views for Bell BW data models.
- Developed Calculation View to get the Line Item data of Selective GL Accounts by utilizing Select Query in the Calculation View to capture the volumetric information for business reports.
- Developed Composite Provider by using ADSO 0FI-GLO1 as a source to develop GL reports for business reporting.
- Act as liaison with functional and technical staff to find creative solutions to complex problems and to schedule cutover activities of approved change requests for go-live.
- Prepare and execute test scripts for Unit Testing and assist business users in QAS for UAT.
SAP BW/BI Developer
Environment: SAP BI-7.1, SAP ECC 6.0, DB2, SAP BI-4.1 SP6, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Web Intelligence 4.1, SAP Lumira 1.4
- Experienced in working in cloud environment on SAP landscape for Confidential .
- Worked with business users to identify the business requirements for new developments in the current data model.
- Enhanced and maintained BW data model of FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-FA as per the business requirement.
- Modified/enhanced extractors, BW objects and dataflow to accommodate the complex business logic.
- Designed and monitored the Meta Chain and local chains to schedule daily master and transactional data load for FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-FA and HCM in SAP BW.
- Activated and configured SAP BW Technical Content to determine the statistics of data load and query runtime.
- Coordinated with SAP-ERP team for new/existing change requests, and for transporting objects across the landscape.
- Prepared test scripts for unit testing in DEV and document all test results.
- Developed custom queries as per the business requirement and builds reports for AR, AP, and GL in SAP Crystal Report 2013, SAP Crystal Enterprise 4.0 and Web Intelligence 4.0.
- Experienced in working on Real Time Info Cube.
- Maintain data extraction from APO and ECC system and utilize Administration function to trigger the process chain to load the planning version data in BW info cubes.
- Developed Storyboard using Geo Bubble Chart, Column chart and Line Chart to depict trend analysis in Sales by region, Top products and Monthly Sales to track the sales data of the parent company and its local markets.
- Developed and published stories in Lumira server, cloud and BI launch pad.
- Resolved Production Support defects on a daily basis.
SAP BW/BI Developer
Environment: SAP BI-7.1, SAP BW-3.x, SAP ECC 6.0, DB2, SAP BI-4.1 SP6, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Web Intelligence 4.1
- Assist the BI-Manager in developing the project plan, project blueprint, and analysis of HCM data model per the business requirement.
- Customized the HCM master and transactional datasources to fulfill the health care requirement and integration with FI module.
- Activated, configured and maintained the data model of Organization Management, Benefits, Personnel Administration, Time Management, Payroll as per the business requirement in SAP BW.
- Activated the 3x business content and migrated it into 7x objects.
- Developed Start Routine, End Routine, and Transformation Routines to integrate the business logic in the data model per the business requirement.
- Designed and maintained the master and transactional process chains to schedule daily master and transactional data load for of all HCM data models.
- Activated and enhanced business content queries as per the business requirement and builds reports in SAP Crystal 2013, SAP Web Intelligence 4.0.
Confidential, Montreal - CA)
SAP BW Developer
Environment: SAP BI-7.1, SAP BW 3.1C, SAP R/3 4.6, and SAP ECC 6.0.
- Worked with customers to identify business requirements for new developments and enhancements.
- Maintained and enhanced BW data models and customize BW components as per the business requirement such as InfoSources, InfoObjects, ODS, Transfer/Update rules, DSOs, Custom InfoCubes.
- Implemented OSS note for minute-based extraction for FI-GL datasources as per the business requirement.
- Maintained BW-SD data models like SD LO Transactions, Sales Overview, and Fill Rates - Item & SKU Calculations.
- Customized Sales Order Header, Sales Order Item, Billing Document Item Data, and Delivery Item Data BW datasources as per the business requirement.
- Configured Transactional Data from the non-SAP system (BAAN) via Flat File.
- Created Aggregates based on statistics and usage analysis.
- Maintained and enhanced BEx Queries, Workbooks, Structures, Ad-hoc Queries and Variables for BW Reporting.
- Developed functional and technical documents and created Test Plan and Cutover Plan for assigned tickets.
- Resolved end user tickets on a daily basis.
SAP BW/BI Developer
Environment: SAP BI-7.0, BOE 3.0, SAP ECC6.0, and SRM.
- Performed requirements gathering with functional and end users to understand requirements/enhancements.
- Enhanced extract structures for Real Estate and SRM as per the requirement.
- Designed and developed InfoProviders, Custom InfoObjects to map with objects in the source system and BW.
- Worked with Transformations, InfoPackages, Data Transfer Processes (DTP), and PSA for Data extraction to transform and load Transaction and Master Data from SAP SRM, SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP BI.
- Build data-flows in BW by utilizing BW Datasources, InfoPackage, Transformation, DSO, InfoCube, and Master data InfoObjects.
- Created Multicube for performance and efficient utilization of data.
- Maintained master data and transactional data process chains as per the business requirement.
- Activated and customized BEx queries per the business requirement for Purchase Contract Details, Zero Dollar Purchasing Report, Conditions, Measurements and ORM Location Code Reports.
- Created Universes on top of BEx queries and developed reports in WEBI/ InfoView using Sections, Breaks, Prompts and formula variables.
- Developed Business Intelligence Detailed Document and InfoProvider technical specifications.
SAP BW Developer
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, SAP ECC 6.0, and Oracle 10.2.
- Performed extractions from SAP ECC6 business content datasources 0CCA OM CCA 1 and 0PS OM NWA 1.
- Added custom fields in 0CCA OM CCA 1 and 0PS OM NWA 1 and write ABAP code to populate the object.
- Activated 3.5 business content InfoCube, InfoSource, Update/Transfer Rules, Data Sources and migrated into BI-7.0.
- Enhanced business content InfoCube and write ETL routines in Transformation to in corporate business logics.
- Created staging layers and used write optimized and standard DSO for line item reporting.
- Developed master data and transactional data process chains to schedule the daily, weekly and monthly data loads.
- Developed BEX Queries for Annual Budget vs Projection Report, Monthly Variance Report, Sales / Cost Analysis Report.