- SAP SD Functional Consultant 10 years experienced (AFS, ISR, FMS, AFS - ISR, ISR-POS, TM, S/4 Hana & SAP ECC) in SAP Environment with 3 End to End implementations, one roll-out including full life cycle implementation, upgrade, and support.
- Implementation Experience which includes Full life cycle ASAP Methodology, business requirement collection, business process analysis, gap analysis, Realization, Final Preparation, Training, Go-Live, Support.
- AFS Functionality like Master Grid, Category Structure and Coverage Strategy etc.
- ISR Functionality like Site master, Merchandise Category, Assortment, Characteristic Profile and Characteristic, Merchandise Category hierarchy etc.
- AFS & ISR System Integration for article creation in AFS and push to retail System for creation article variant and ISR & POS Integration through invoicing and material movements etc.
- FMS (Fashion management Solution) functionality like Article master, variant characteristics, Site master, Assortment, Merchandise category hierarchy, Characteristic Profile etc.
- SD Order-to-Cash cycle with Sales Documents (Quotation, Enquiry, Orders, Special orders, Contracts, Scheduling Agreements) Deliveries, Shipments, Transportation and Billing document.
- AFS (Apparel footwear and Solution) functionality like category structure and coverage strategy and AFS grid.
- Configuration of Master Data, Order Management, Purchasing (Purchase Orders, Sub-Contracting, Release Authorizations, Stock Transport Order), Inventory Management, Allocation Run and ATP Check, Transportation Management, Shipping, Output Determination Invoice Verification, Pricing, Contract Pricing, Product Allocation, Master Data Hierarchies, Profit Analysis, Revenue Recognition (Accrued / Unearned), Contracts, Scheduling Agreements, Credit Management, FSB (Flexible Billing) MTO - (Pre-Conditions, Constraints, and Procedures), and Integration with other modules.
- Preparation of ASIS and TOBE documents.
- Knowledge of Middleware to transfer sales orders between ECC and CRM systems.
- Hands on experience in User Exits, Enhancements, Custom Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, smart forms RICEF.
- Knowledge of (LIS) Logistics Information System within ECC Systems.
- Knowledge of Greenfield, Roll Out SAP project also Cutover activities.
- Completed Customer and Material master records, Pricing determination, Material determination, free goods determination, Bill of material (BOM), Individual purchase order, Third party billing and Inter-company billing and Consignment.
- Hands on Source Determination, Vendor Collaboration, Release Procedures, Inventory
- Management, Physical Inventory and valuation and Account Determination setup and configurations.
- Knowledge of Data Conversion, IDOC, Testing, Data Migration, LSMW, Data Cleansing, Data Governance of Objects - Customer Master, Vendor Master, Material Master, CMIR, Purchase Info Records (PIR), Work Centers, Routings, WBS Elements, and Condition records for Pricing; Output; Batches; and Z tables for Z objects.
SAP SD Consultant
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
- Configured Sales Order Processing/Customer order management component incorporating organizational structures in sales, controlling sales process, Sales document types, Item categories, Schedule line categories, Document flow and copying control.
- Configured and customized several aspects of SAP SD including Master Data components, Sales Order Management, Pricing, ATP, Delivery Processing, Shipping, Transportation, Billing and Credit Management.
- Interact with the Business process owners, Functional team members and Process team owners to gather requirements and provide master data according to their need.
- Execution of daily pricing reports and fixing invoice posting errors.
- Monitoring releasing and or scheduling background jobs.
- Running reports for account posting, commission reports, accruals and condition records.
- Created several output types and configured it for automatic proposal.
SAP SD Consultant
Confidential - Dalton GA
- Requirement gathering from the business owners for conceptual understanding of the business functions, documentation of the requirements, design the requirements to synchronize with SAP functionality.
- Customized the Master data for Organizational structure, Business Partners and Products for Sales Scenarios.
- Transaction Processing - Created Sales Order Transaction Type and assigned control attributes - status profile, partner determination, action profile, text determination, and organization determination. Maintained Item category determination and pricing.
- Configuration of service scenarios: Service contracts, complaints, service notifications/ orders and activities.
- Completed Customer and Material master records, Pricing determination, Material determination.
- Free goods determination, Bill of material (BOM), Individual purchase order, Third party billing and Inter-company billing and Consignment
- Assisted with Source Determination, Vendor Collaboration, Release Procedures, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory and valuation and Account Determination setup and configurations.
- Assisted with resolution of cross-modules issues with different teams, Materials Management.
- Maintained Organizational data for sales, creating Organization Determination Rules and customizing settings for Partner processing.
- Maintained Organizational Data profile and number ranges to the sales transactions.
- Opportunity Management - Sales Cycle, buying center, action setup and follow up documents and workflow setup for the opportunity management.
- Pricing using - Condition Technique, Pricing procedure, access Configured transaction types Quotation and sales order, item categories and Item categories determination.
- Configured access sequences, condition tables, condition records, pricing procedure determination.
- Contract Management - Configured Quantity contract, value contract and the follow up transactions.
- Sales Order Management - Configured sales document with partner determination, organization determination, actions, date profile, text determination.
- Configured requirement specific document types for inquiries, offers, sales orders and deliveries.
- Configured the requirement specific item categories for sales orders, delivery documents.
- Customized various billing documents and billing plan types (Periodic and Milestone).
- Set up copy controls for sales document types and item categories for establishing document flow from sales orders to delivery to billing.
SAP SD Consultant
Confidential - Boise ID
- Involved in Full Life Cycle Implementation with SCRUM methodology and provided production support.
- Implementation of the customer order management processes, pricing procedures, and billing with integration to the FICO, WM, SM IM, PM and MM modules.
- Worked with Order to Cash team and business users to collect and document business requirements.
- Configured components related to Sales Orders: Sales document types, Item categories, Schedule Line Categories, Document flow, Copying controls, Contracts and scheduling agreements.
- Configured document types, item categories, pricing procedures and copy control rules of master contract, quantity contract and value contract.
- Customized Pricing (Price configuration, Condition technique, Condition types, Access sequence, Condition records, Special functions, customer hierarchy for pricing, special condition types), Taxes, as well as credit/debit notes.
- Configured order to cash (OTC) process flow.
- Supported business objectives by providing numerous statistical reports by creating and utilizing ABAP queries and maintaining SIS structures.
- Customizations by providing technical specifications using user exits to ABAP programmers. In coordination with ABAP developers solved the issues which came across in testing.
- Interacted with ABAP team members and providing them with table names includes user exits for special pricing conditions.
- Onsite team management for Rollout activities from Global Template.
- Responsible of customizing order to cash process, pricing, taxes for two plants and 9 shipping points, the distribution process includes transportation management.
- Worked on different consignment processes like consignment fill up, pickup, issues.
- Customizing in retail solution for the implantation in the stores, with integration with the POS and external systems to manage the process.
- Configure and install SD pricing models using Variant Configuration functionality.
SAP SD AFS Consultant
- Business requirement collection, business process analysis, gap analysis, Realization, Final Preparation.
- Configuration of SAP SD Enterprise Structure.
- Configuration of all the sales Processes set-up as per the Business requirement.
- Configuration of Pricing set-up as per business requirement.
- Configuration of Partner Procedure and determination.
- Configuration of Text determination.
- Configuration of Incompletion log.
- Configuration of batch determination.
- Preparing functional specification for developing outputs and reports.
- ISR (Industry specific Retail) functionality like Article master, variant characteristics, Site master, Assortment, Merchandise category hierarchy, Characteristic Profile etc.
- AFS (Apparel footwear Solution) functionality like category structure and coverage strategy and grid.
- Inter Company and Intra Company Stock transfer process set-up.
- AFS and ISR System integration - PO (ISR) to SO (AFS), Outbound delivery (AFS) to Inbound delivery (ISR), Material master, Customer master, Vendor master from AFS system to ISR system.
- Idoc monitoring and resolving the functional error. And Idoc reprocessing.
- ISR (Retail) to POS (Point of Sales) Integration.