- 9.4 years of SAP experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals. Performed as Module Lead / Delivery Lead, Solution architect, leading the design and deployment of full life cycle project implementation experience on SAP’s emerging data governance tool SAP MDG.
- SAP Consulting experience of more than 8.5 years. Includes business consulting, SAP MDG assessment with different landscapes, involved with RFP responses, various proposal preparation/ Pre - sales technology SME consulting. Extensive hands on experience in MDG(Material, Customer, Supplier and Custom object),Basic functional knowledge on SD,MM.
- Tool Implementation/support Transition / Project Management Competency development
- SAP Consulting Master data Management / Governance Data / Solution Architect
- Data Modeling SAP Data Migration Functional Domain expertise
- Have experience with various businesses Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes, setting up data governance model.
- Team player quickly adapts to new technologies and has very good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, Excellent Communication skills and Presentation skills, project, talent management and thought leadership.
- Involved in preparing of SAP MDG assessment documents understanding the As Is business process of various customers.
- Involved in RFP/RFI/RFQ response document preparation.
- Prepared SAP MDG resource pool and developed SAP MDG competency in the organization, as competency lead.
- Involved in effort estimation and impact analysis.
- Involved in business development works as SAP MDG technology sme.
- Carry BBP workshop to gather the requirement. Also responsible to carry Solution design workshop to map the requirement to design the solution for Data migration project using SAP BODS.
- Experience in designing methodology and rollout strategy for Central Master Data Management, Master Data Migration, Cleansing and Harmonization using SAP BODS and SAP Information Steward.
- Having experience on preparing technical Design Document and Business Blue Prints for MDG projects.
- Having functional overview knowledge on SD,MM .
- Experience on defining MDM strategies for one of the top hi-tech, retail and health science clients.
- Having experience on work with BADI and Feeder class enhancement.
- Worked on FPM configuration and NWBC .
- Provide training on SAP MDG.
- Having experience working on BRF+ rules and Rule based workflow.
- Having Experience in WebDynpro ABAP.
- Experience of developing customized WebDynpro applications through SAP Net-weaver Developer Studio.
- Developed custom ESS application using Web Dynpro for Java with NWDI
- Basic ABAP programming.
- Leading experience in various Portal implementations, Administration and Support project, offshore co-ordination experience, excellent communication skills
- Experience in installation and configuration of WAS 7.0 (Web Application Server) and up-gradation SP using SDM/JSPM.
- Knowledge on NWDI, SC creation, transport package creation using CMS.
- Understanding of Content Administration (Creation of Roles, IViews, Worksets, Groups, Portal Desktops), User Administration (creation of users, assigning roles to users etc), System Administration.
SAP MM data Manager
- Validating with the business the relevancy and priority of the core data quality rules in SAP BODS to migrate data into SAP.
- Identify unique scenarios/situations at each site
- Verify if all the core rules are required for each site
- Perform initial assessment on data
- Organize Work-Out/review with the business/key stakeholders
- Calculate how much time & effort are required for data cleansing efforts
- Scoping - work with the business/key stakeholders to come to an agreement/ decision on the amount of work to be done.
- Organize regular rhythm meetings for sites, maintain list and track progress toward actions supporting overall cleansing effort.
- Understand data errors and Workflow data errors to the business
- Value mapping source system information flow (conversion rules)
- Keep metrics on cleansing progress and Review for accuracy and completeness
- Support data harmonization for all MCS sites.
SAP MDG Solution Architect
- Business Requirement gathering.
- Lead the design and implementation of interfaces to transfer this global design to the local ERP systems for manufacture
- Solution architecture designing.
- Data Governance model formulation.
- Strategize and Support the migration activities to new system/process designed
- Worked as technology lead and coordinate with team members
- Implemented Sap Mdg and streamlined the process.
- Single point of contact for all the business stake holders.
- Responsible for prepare project plan, resource load, cost optimization, resource utilization.
- Presented demos to client’s senior leadership and other business units.
- Prepared mapping rules and proposed solution for to-be number range of the parts.
- Delivered successfully for central blueprint and integrating for other sites.
- Work as project manager to apply the Confidential standard dPMM (project management methodology) tollgate process. Assist with completion of tasks, milestones, and tollgate reviews.
SAP MDG Lead consultant
- Attend client calls to understand their As-Is process.
- Understanding business landscapes.
- Conducting workshops for maturity assessment, gap analysis.
- Identify the business gaps and proposed solutions to prevent those gaps.
- Identify data quality issues and suggested solutions to improve the data quality matrix.
- Proposed To-be process design, data governance model setup
- Provide SAP MDG solution strategy and roadmap.
- Prepare SAP MDG assessment document.
Technologies: SAP MDG 6.1,Ehp 6
- Identify and analyze project and technical risks & impacts relating to MDM project; define alternatives & prioritizations to remove roadblocks
- Lead discussions to finalize the business requirements and prepare the BBP document.
- Define To-be architectural design sap system landscape.
- Worked as technology lead, responsible for track the progress and delivery.
- Worked on SAP MDG configuration and development.
- Define business rules and enhance the badis to achieve the validations and derivations.
- Worked on FPM configuration and NWBC.
- Worked on full SAP MDG life cycle.
- Implemented DRF(Data Replication Framework) for SAP non SAP 3 rd patry systems.
- Having knowledge and Work experience on Customer, Supplier and Custom Data model.
- Prepare the test cases.
SAP EP(WDABAP) Consultant
Technologies: SAP Portal EP 7.0, Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Working on WD ABAP development, track lead of ASL(Approved Supplier List) Portal.
- Responsible for the deliveries on time as track lead.
- Provided solutions of various requirements.
- Finalizing the design and efforts.
- Responsible Code review and functional testing and performance improvement,
- Create and update technical specification, defect tracker.
SAP MDG Consultant
Technologies: ,SAP MDG 5
- Created and design the data models as per client requirement.
- Created and design UI modeling depending on the data model created.
- Introduced the custom UI look and feel and Validation using ABAP WebDynpro.
- Integration with portal.
- Validation using BRF+.
- Working on BADI and Feeder Class enhancement.
- Developed and configured all the UI and Data model items.
- Created replication of already maintained MDM system by created custom MDG system.
- Portal integration of the webdynpro ABAP applications.
Web Dynpro ABAP developer
Technologies: SAP Portal EP 7.0, Web Dynpro for ABAP.
- Working on WD ABAP development. Created ECM application for Nestle.
- Customizing the SAP standard application using WD ABAP.
- Working on different enhancement (related to WD ABAP and Portal Content).
- For enhancement work TS(Technical Specification) preparation, Test Evidence and Test data preparation for testing.
- Responsibility for portal content transport.
- Independently solving lots of different Service tickets regarding portal.
Web Dynpro developer, SAP EP Admin
Technologies: SAP Portal EP, Web Dynpro for Java, NWDI, SAP J2EE EngineResponsibilities:
- Installation of local WAS 7.0 (SAP Web Application Server).Up gradation SP 13 to SP 16 using SDM/JSPM.
- Development of Web Dynpro User Interface Components as per Functional Specification.
- Development co-ordination for different market implementation.
- Development Server installation and configuration, User Administration, SC creation etc.
- Based on the change requests, enhancement has been done in the developed ESS/MSS application.
- TS (Technical Specification) preparation and Test data preparation for testing.
- Tickets has been handled and resolved and Take care of development change request (DEVCR).