Senior Project Manager - Schulman HR Integration
- Maintained complete autonomy for the management of the business project to meet the needs of the business, as outlined in the business case and articulated by the steering committee.
- Coached and mentors project team members.
- Worked closely with business and IT technical teams, serving as an expert project manager resource.
- Maintained and controls the project budget, schedule and resources.
- Responsible for project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership and team organizational structure management.
- Responsible for project communications.
- Managed project scope, risk and issue resolution.
- Responsible for quality of project deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case and that it meets the reasonable expectations of end users.
- Ensured the successful transfer of knowledge from the project team to the post-implementation support organization and all employees affected by the implementation.
- Responsible for the project management of multiple enhancements for SAP and Non-SAP projects.
Confidential, The Woodlands
SAP Payroll Operational SME
- Provided Support to customers in SAP Cloud Payroll and integration with Employee Central
- Provided guidance and expertise in streamlining existing SAP Payroll processes
- Developed and coached SAP Payroll Super Users
- Identified gaps and Developed SAP Payroll best practice such as Payroll Control Center
- Developed SAP Payroll Acquisition playbook and master guide for existing customers.
SAP Project Manager
- Managed Ariba Implementation and onshore and offshore team
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
- Oversee SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI.
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case.
- Develop and oversee detailed project plans.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
SAP HR Payroll/Time Lead
- Leading the testing initiative for SAP HCM/Payroll
- Prototype the complete solution in the research environment for business user testing and IT approval
- Configure/develop the full solution in the development environment for business user testing and approval
- Create and prepare test script, testing data and values
- Create solution design and configuration/development documentation in support of the IT governance processes
- Coordinate with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
SAP HR/Payroll SuccessFactors Integration
- Lead the testing initiative for SAP HCM/Payroll- Hybrid Model Project.
- Managed implementation partner, client, and third party resources in design, build, and validation phases to deliver required SuccessFactors functional capabilities within client defined timeframes.
- Active contributor in design, testing phases and creating change management content to augment client resources. Integrating as Onboarding (with ATS) and Employee Central (with Payroll)
- Lead design and validation activities for integrations from employee central to internal/external service providers utilizing Dell Boomi middleware.
- Provided Business Scenario/ Process for replicating Employee Central HR data to on-premises Payroll.
- Developed business and technical scenarios for testing:
- SAP HR/US Payroll, including: PA, OM, Time, Compensation, Benefits, Gross/Net Payroll, Garnishments
- Success Factors Employee Central on S/4 HANA
- SAP Payroll Control Center (PCC)
- Payroll Interfaces (ADP)
- Leads data migration activities, facilitating data mapping, data cleansing and data validation activities SAP SF -EC data into SAP HCM Payroll.
- Lead Payroll Administration Data Cleansing and Readiness
- Analyzed Design Documents
- Authored high level Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Executed HR/Payroll, FI, SF & PCC Test Cases and Managed Defects
- Supported Client with Test Execution activities as Performance Tester
- Correct configuration defects
- Documented test results using HPQC
Confidential, The Woodlands
Manager IT Business Solutions, HR Processes
- Managed the HCM Business Solutions cross cultural and functional team for a 10 Applications Portfolio
- Responsible for successful project lifecycle management including initiation and planning through execution and deployment of complex enterprise HCM projects.
- Accountable and responsible for planning and facilitating concurrent project activities including executive steering committee and stake holder engagements, core team working assignments, issue and risk management and mitigation, technical build, validation, deployment, and budget responsibilities
- Lead the effort for upgrade of employee and manager self service to latest platform for savings of $500,000 by and improve user experience.
- Streamline Learning Management Solutions (Learnshare) process, such as course deployments communications and course catalogue (retired 800 plus unused courses), savings of $75,000 in license and maintenance.
- Designed and implemented, in collaboration with HR and Talent Management Strategy (SAP ECC) and process, in order to capture internal user Talent Profile (SAP ECC) and career aspirations. Over 50% adoption in 1st month.
- Delivered HR integrated CSD Acquisition with 0 system issues/defects on time and $50,000 under budget, expanding Confidential Solutions capabilities in formula preparation, custom blending and laboratory testing.
- Minimized risk and improved controls of Garnishments and Taxes resulting in savings of $150,000 in 1 year.
- Realized a savings of $90,000 and improved response by HR Operations in 50% time streamlining the HR ticketing system.
- Prepared strategy for the implementation of the following SAP-PD functionality with ESS/MSS enablement
- Streamlined on-boarding (Brassring) and off boarding process
- Consulted with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Vice Chairman for Houston Chapter
- Work collaboratively with other Chapter volunteers and Confidential Communities Coordinator to plan 2- 4 chapter meetings a year.
- Improve the local participation by 50%.
- Co-Owns/Manages the Council Charter with SAP Point of Contact and expand the topics by 25%.
- Serves as the primary liaison/expert to the SIG community for reporting activity and results in 25 enhancements quarterly.
- Co-manages Council face-to-face event strategy with SAP Point of Contact.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Global Business Lead
- Created, developed, and implemented an innovative HR Time Shop Floor $2,000,000.00 project, part of $7,000,000.00 transformation initiative. Chosen to represent the solution at SAPHIRE annual conference in 2013 as industry best practice.
- Conduct vendor negotiations to secure necessary tools and services. Reduced license and maintenance fees by 20%.
- Managed the Employee Self Service upgrade which resulted in increased HR website traffic by 30%.
- Led the global initiative to integrate access control solution with SAP HR, for 1 India facility, resulted in real time access control and security, which resulted in savings of $100,000.00 for approximately 700 employees and contractors.
Senior HRIT Global Manager
- Managed 7 members cross cultural and cross functional team with on budget of $1,000,000.00 to support global HCM Applications, which exceeded the KPI expectations.
- Selected to manage strategic plan and architecture design to replace 6 HR and Payroll Systems in 6 countries with a single instance by HR Shared service center resulting in over $300,000.00 savings.
- Accountable for overall project financial, timeline, business success primarily through managing client and consulting resources to meet requirements through vendor selection, functional and technical design, build, validation, go-live project phases
- Designed and deployed new architecture for Employee Service Solution for Asia Pacific Region countries resulting in $75,000 savings of man hours
- Inherited and recovered a failing project for Italy HR Payroll implementation. Avoiding legal fines $50,000.
- Consulted with custom code developers and provide technical specs for interfaced solutions
Confidential, Montgomery, AL
HRIS North America Manager
- Planned and executed large-scale HRIS application implementation, integration and upgrade activities as required for 1 year.
- Managed the development and execution of project and resource plans to execution of all HR systems, which resulted in savings of $150,000.00 in 1 year period.
- Instrumental in the development of strategic and tactical initiatives for HCM Applications resulting in $100,000 savings over 2 years.
- Coach, lead and direct the work of the 3 HR Technology team members. Resulted Progression into new roles for 2 team members.
Confidential, San Bernardino, CA
- Trained, developed, and coach the payroll analysts, which resulted in savings of $100,000 in 1 year.
- To meet the change management requirement directed the development, analysis, streamlining, and documentation of new and existing district wide HR business processes. Resulted in satisfying 100% labor contracts.
- Collaborates with internal 4 business partners to develop and implement metrics to identify and proactively manage workforce trends for Board review meetings, resulted in savings of $75,000.
- Oversees the team of 10 managing the employee self-service experience and processing of HR/Payroll transactions and in order to deliver the $500,000 project, which resulted in meeting KPI metrics.
- Facilitate execution strategy and cost negotiations between San Bernardino county and School District for migrating data and policies 10,000 school employees into SAP Payroll, first of its kind for K-12. Resulted in cost savings of $150,000.00.