Accomplished financial and operational professional with a history of success in driving strategic business initiatives in ever - changing, dynamic environments including organizational efficiencies and comprehensive business metrics. Proven ability in the areas of change management, system implementation, and business continuity.
FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES:
- Compile and Present Financial Reports
- Cost Analysis and Reduction
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Staff Development / Leadership
- Budget Management / Forecasting
- Profit and Revenue Optimization
- Regulatory Compliance / Requirements
- Quantitative and Analytical Problem-Solving Skills
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
SAP Business Excellence and Business Data Manager
- Serve on the senior leadership team tasked with developing and implementing new company guidelines and governances to align with business strategies across all locations both domestically and internationally.
- Managed cross-functional teams and departments related to ongoing projects and change management initiatives.
- Member of the project team tasked with the development and integration of an operational ERP governance program to integrate newly acquired organizations into the corporate model. Restructured over 30 separate entities into one ERP system and then established guidelines and expectations of how this system would be utilized moving forward across all entities.
- Instrumental in working with diverse cultures and company cultures to provide understanding to each department with regards to the company changes and long-term objectives. Effective in communicating the scope of the project across all business levels and how these changes will positively impact employees going forward.
Master Data Team Supervisor
- Led a team of five direct reports located across North America and Europe.
- Managed the company’s financial data process that included designing, implementing, and maintaining the organizations Global SAP Environment.
- Offered guidance related to the company’s financial reporting system both internally and externally across 100 locations.
- Compiled and reconciled financial data from all locations to be accumulated under the company’s Confidential statement for analysis and performance review.
- Led the team in handling integration of each business location to the company’s global ERP system. Mapped the current financial reporting elements to the master reporting guidelines. Acquired stakeholder approval related to the data integrity and financial mapping of accounts. Systematically then loaded the new environment while adhering to regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Effectively developed cross-functional team members with the skill set to work independently or part of an effective team on complex projects. and personalized coaching resulted in two members being promoted including the replacement of this position.
Confidential, Morgantown, West Virginia
Business Support Consultant
- Recruited to consult with university administrators on two key projects; diversifying the overall population of the university including student and facility and assisting with the organizations benefits and planning process.
- Organized and managed events across the country, traveling with the campus’s Chief Diversity Officer presenting information related to student living, course offerings, and the community to engage and acquire new students for the upcoming year.
- Utilized financial expertise in conducting a review of the current benefit options and selections offered by the University, along with compiling and analyzing key data points within each program. Also, provided financial guidance to administrators and personnel.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Senior Finance Consultant
- Provided guidance and direction to senior leadership in analyzing product pricing as it related to the actual sales compensation that impacted hundreds of sales employees and thousands of company agents.
- Utilized actuarial assumptions to evaluate product costs and right-level expenses compared to variable compensation plans offered to sales members.
- Instrumental in designing s programs and sales compensation plans that aligned with product pricing that resulted in increasing profit margins and providing flexibility of product costs based on market conditions and consumer needs.
Business Unit Financial Officer
- Managed a team of 25 employees overseeing all financial responsibilities including sales projections, expense monitoring and reduction, portfolio oversight, and creating and analyzing financial statements for the company’s multi-channel distribution unit and broker-dealer operations that consisted of over $200MM in costs.
- Member of the business unit leadership team and served as part of the CFO’s financial council discussing long-term business strategies and cross-business unit opportunities.
- Conducted the financial analysis of one of the company’s business lines, that led to closing down the divisions and saving the company over $20MM annually. Oversaw the transitioning and documenting of jobs to other locations in the country. Received positive feedback for employees transitioning out of positions.
- Established a set compensation structure for all sales members that provided consistency across the company. Developed an ongoing analysis of the compensation structure to actuary costs of the products being sold; resulted in improved bottom-line results for the company.