- An experienced Supply Chain professional with work experiences with multinational organizations. My professional experience is focused in the areas of operations management, order processing, supply chain strategies and project management. Recognizes the aptitude to function as a cooperative team player to accomplish goals in high pressure and challenging environment, to succeed in a business atmosphere. I identify and implement continuous improvements in the supply chain sector. I have a detailed understanding of process connections, a high level of administrative control, good understanding of order management and process thinking, able to establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers/contacts, working experience of SAP and advanced Microsoft Excel know - how with vast knowledge of Third-Party Logistics (3PL), WMS (Warehouse Management System), Key Performance Indicator (KPI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Demand Planning.
- Supply Chain Management
- Good at reporting and presentation using Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point
- Warehouse management.
- SAP (Systems, Applications and Products)
- WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Inventory Control
- SAP Products
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Third: Party Logistics (3PL)
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Service Delivery
- People Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Requirements
- Transportation Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Microsoft Office
Materials Management Specialist
- Enter process and manage sales orders, export documentation and provide logistics support through delivery to international affiliate customer base.
- Edit and clarifies order details, and adheres to published schedules for order placement, fulfillment and delivery, create export documents and shipping instructions.
- Assure compliance with all US Export Regulations.
- Interface with Distribution Centers, Transportation, Manufacturing, Planning and Procurement as needed.
- Develop and manage account relationships to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Communicates all change requests to management.
- Acts as primary contact for general support needs and assist with technical support, and Escalates as needed.
- Participates in the resolution of problems (complaints and disputes) regarding shipments and product availability.
- Identifies and initiate process improvement in a customer service or exports environment
- Experience working within sales and distribution or warehouse management system
- Analytical skills
- Perform as an advocate for our customers
- Proficient in System Applications and Products (SAP)
- Ensure that all services are delivered and all tasks are performed within established program guidelines
- Assist in the identification of process improvements and cost-saving initiatives associated with the program
- Interface with clients, departments, contractors and community to resolve problems
AUTOMATED LOGISTICAL SPECIALIST/ SUPPLY SERGEANT
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Reviewed and verify quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents.
- Unloaded, unpacked, counted, segregated, palletized and stored incoming supplies and equipment
- Constructed bins, shelving and other storage aids
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance data.
- Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts data through improved maintenance management
- Work hand in hand with fixing computer hardware and maintaining computers.
- Turn in of sensitive items like servers and computers
- Serves as the Supply Noncommissioned Officer responsible for the request, receipt, issue, and accountability of individual, organizational, installation, and expendable supplies and equipment; assists in property accountability through the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system, ensuring total accuracy; ensures critical assets were on hand or ordered; monitors all sensitive items and unit inventories; initiated Financial Liability Investigations of Property Loss (FLIPL); accounts for the health, personal welfare, and training of 30 Soldiers and directly responsible for $500 million worth of organizational equipment
Confidential - Sterling, VA
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer's service expectations loss prevention officer.