Senior technical and business resource on every strategic corporate project for Confidential - regulated medical manufacturer over 18+ years including 4 lifecycle SAP implementations. An expert in automating manual processes through functional and technical solutions, integrating processes/systems to support acquisitions, and interfacing SAP with external systems. Trusted advisor to executives, business units, and technical teams - particularly developers - on all project phases from analysis, design, and testing to go-live and post-implementation. Accomplished career includes roles as Programmer/Analyst, Functional Analyst, and Manager of Applications and Development.
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL SKILLS SUMMARY:
- 13 years of SAP Functional experience on 3.0F, 4.6C, and ECC 6.0
- 7 years in SAP SD leadership
- 5 years of SAP ABAP experience
- Deep knowledge in Sales and Distribution (SD), Quote to Cash (QTC), Order to Cash (OTC), Distribution, Transportation, Billing, Reporting, Service Contracts, Sales Compensation, Sales Contracts and SAP Vistex (Chargeback, Rebates, Agreements, and Membership)
- Sales Order enhancements (User Exits, VOFM Routines, BAPI, and Function Modules)
- Blueprint documents, design documents, design specifications, functional specifications, technical specifications, test plans, and test scripts
- Testing and change control for Development and QA testing and migration from QA to Production
BUSINESS & LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Strategic Planning
- Gap Analysis
- SDLC Management
- Testing & Quality
- Issues Resolution
- Business Systems Analysis
- Business Process Reengineering
- Value Stream Leadership
- System Integrations/M&As
- Training & Documentation
- Requirements Definition
- Project Estimating
- Configuration Management
- Vendor/Stakeholder Relations
- Expert resource to project team during SAP 6.0 go-live period at corporate headquarters and distribution center. Guided business and technical teams to resolve complex issues and data load errors.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior SAP SD (OTC) Functional Analyst
- Influential contributor to strategic corporate projects implementing SAP solutions across business units.
- Extensively involved in requirements definition, gap analysis, business process reengineering, design, configuration, custom code functional specifications, testing, integration, training, go-live, issues resolution, and post-implementation support.
- Co-administered, along with Governance Team, the detailed testing of domestic order functionalities for different deployments and responsible for test case procedure drafts for all change requests implemented.
- Solutions included Document Automation, Order Management, Revenue Allocation, Tax Calculation, Pricing, CRM, and much more.
- Designed solution to handle demand of a triple increase in customer orders after new business acquisition.
- Played key role in decision to purchase ESKER, a Cloud based software that captured fax and email orders, interpreted the data submitted using OCR, and proposed sales order data to be sent to SAP.
- Determined scope and schedule of 10 Agile sprints/implementations, each on-time and on-budget.
- Coordinated efforts of business, IT, and vendor resources on a highly complex year-long project.
- Configured SAP changes and performed extensive testing of changes to multiple complex SAP user exits as well as ESKER software enhancements in Test and QA environments.
- Project outcome significantly increased the speed and accuracy of high-volume order processing.
- Designed and delivered an integrated custom solution in SAP, providing immediate online visibility to projected revenue for medical device implementations month by month.
- Worked with Finance Team to automate process using both standard and custom SAP objects.
- Configured changes for contracts and pricing, each contract consisting of 20-50 products.
- Designed UI comprised of 7 screens, program flow, custom database tables, and dialog programs.
- Configured items for OTC including contract type, price procedure, and price conditions.
- New solution saved time and money by capturing, summarizing, calculating, and reporting revenue allocation as well as improving data availability and data integrity.
- Data expert to BW team, designing enhancements to SAP to track customer license data and implement new BW cube for medical device tax calculations.
- Functional SD Analyst/SME supporting Marketing and BW teams on project to implement Qlikview in BW for Contract Compliance and Sales Reporting.
- Solution included BW extract programs and contract and pricing configuration.
- OTC Team Lead/Functional Analyst working with Adeptia Consulting Team to interface B2B software with SAP to create/maintain Customer Master Data.
- Prepared all documentation including Requirements Trace Matrix, Functional Design Doc, Functional Specs for all SAP interfaces, and Test Scripts.
- Integrated and streamlined a singular pricing solution for an installed base of 20,000 customers and approximately 100,000 pricing conditions.
- Designed solution to implement Vistex in SAP for all business units for GPO and Customer specific contracts and Chargebacks and Billbacks. Scope included retiring ALARIS process and migrating master data to new design.
- Prepared documentation and performed testing including SAP changes in Test and QA environments and changes to Vistex membership and automatic extraction program to update customer master and CRM.
Manager Applications & Development, SAP OTC Team
- Managed team of 4 providing ongoing business support for Order to Cash functions (OTC) including Contract/Order Management, Deliveries, Shipments, Billing, Transportation, Pricing, Sales Compensation, and Sales Reporting.
- SAP SD OTC Stream Lead on integration of 3 business units into existing SAP system due to spinoff of new $4B startup company, Confidential, from Confidential .
- Pivotal contributor to 18-month project with a scope encompassing Master Data, Contracts, Sales Orders, Drop Ship, Pricing, Deliveries, Billing, Vistex Agreements, Membership, Chargebacks, Billbacks, 3PL, and BW Reporting.
- Assisted data migration team in the seamless integration of customer data and recruited external resources.
- Team Lead, initiating project and designing integrated custom solution in SAP to automate manual process of tracking customer compliance with service marketing programs.
- Configured changes for contracts and pricing, and configured items for OTC.
- Designed UI comprised of 5 screens, program flow, custom database tables, and dialog programs.
- Designed and documented changes required to interface SAP to Vastera - Global Trade software.
- Managed project to integrate 2 acquisitions into SAP, which required a complete revamp of contract process.
- Prepared functional specs for business audience through collaboration with ABAP developers.
Senior SAP SD (OTC) Functional Analyst
- Core analyst on projects from requirements gathering and scope definition to design, development, implementation, and project management. Member of the Sales and Distribution team responsible for daily support of order entry, delivery, billing, sales compensation, and sales reporting processes.
- Integrated manufacturing processes from ALARIS (SAP ECC) and Pyxis (Oracle). Designed 2-way interface from Oracle to SAP consolidate manufacturing, shipping, and delivery process for Pyxis orders into ALARIS design.
- Designed front end process in SAP to interface to SAP’s ICM Module (Incentives and Commissions Management Module) to support Sales Operations 20 commission plans.
- Team Lead, guiding internal/external resources on 8-month, 6.0 upgrade project on a tight timeline.
- Worked with business to define requirements and solution for sales process encompassing business partners, customer master records, sales orders, quotations, contracts, billing, pricing, and material determination. Prepared functional design documents and functional specifications for all RICEF objects and performed extensive testing in Development and QA.
- SME for the BW team on design of BW Sales cube and commission process.
- Designed UI and multiple screens for Quoting tool for Finance and integrated into SAP.
- Functional Analyst, accountable for the design and implementation of custom Sales Reporting Module, Executive Sales Information System, Data Warehouse Interface, Commission Interface, and ALARIS Quote System.