- 14+ years’ success developing and optimizing internal business technology processes and customer - facing applications
- Accomplished history managing complex project life cycles with a demonstrated ability to lead multiple enterprise-level programs concurrently and turn strategic concepts into effective, scalable business solutions.
- Proven track record of originating innovative technical solutions and introducing practices and policies that boost productivity, increase efficiency, stimulate organizational growth and profitability and exceed customer expectations.
- Adept at directing and mentoring staff, supporting collaboration among cross-functional teams, building consensus, and presenting analysis and initiatives to stakeholders and C-level executives.
- Systems Launch / Implementation
- Release Management
- Business Technology Assessments
- Specifications Management
- Automation / Transitions / Migrations
- Software Configuration Management
- Systems Development Life Cycle
- Application Roadmaps
- Six Sigma Methodologies
- Product Development
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Client Relationship Management
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, True Platform, Gentran
Tools: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP HANA, ABAP, CRM, Microsoft Office Suite
Confidential, Westlake, Ohio
SAP Business Analyst
- Oversee business technology operations for two distribution centers and over 280 full-service roadside travel facilities throughout the US and Canada.
- Evaluate evolving business requirements and create technology roadmaps and design specifications for order to cash process, picking and transferring orders, posting and movement of goods from warehouse or facility; desired functionality, business requirements and functional design.
- Configure SAP ECC and collaborate with ABAP development team to implement insights from user acceptance test cases into current and future project iterations.
- Successfully transitioned two newly acquired companies from ERP to SAP ECC on time and within budget.
- Upgraded and configured IS-Retail and IS-Oil systems.
Confidential, Syracuse, New York
SAP Systems Supervisor
- Supervised 13 direct reports, including a Senior and two junior FI/CO Analysts, an SD Analyst, a BW Analyst, a Senior and two junior MM Analysts, a PM Analyst and four ABAP Programmers.
- Provided custom architecture and application solutions for clients in a wide range of industries; oversaw full product life cycle through implementation to launch.
- Managed functional SAP modules; SD, FI/CO, MM, PP, ABAP and BI. Determined planning and delivery methods, administered order management cycle and planned production, integration and sourcing strategies.
- Prepared financial statements, payable and accounts receivable reporting, sales, profit and loss margins, controlled inventory and supervised vendor resourcing.
- Collaborated and coordinated across cross-functional teams, including engineering, IT and legal teams.
- Streamlined operations by migrating SAP data into Epicor P21 and a management restructure.
- Managed migration of SAP data into Epicor P21 System. Implemented policies and procedures.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- Designed SAP solutions based on functional requirements and feature requests for facility management programs.
- Gathered and assessed current technology and designed architecture solutions aligned with clients’ business strategy and emergent needs.
- Prepared project estimates, planned and documented development life cycle through testing to rollout.
- Designed test plans, managed changes via software configuration management and tested software modifications with existing processes, configurations, reports, forms, extensions and interfaces within the Dev, QAS, Prod system landscape.
- Built custom customer relationship management (CRM) program in SAP.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
SAP SD/PP Coordinator
- Engaged with C-suite executives and decision makers ; created and delivered high impact, value proposition presentations to secure sales throughout the West Coast.
- Used SAP PP module to maintain various recipes used to create alloys.
- Scheduled production runs, created casting schedules in SAP, calculated min/max inventory levels using LEAN methodology and utilized warehouse management system to organize nationwide plant inventories.
- Revised production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs or other interruptions.
- Collaborated with management, marketing, sales, production and engineering to forecast monthly sales and maximize production schedules, including purchasing hard and soft lead, the alloy, lead Pb on periodic table and precious metals according to the London Metal Exchange rate.
- Collaborated with business users on AS400 and Deloitte consultants on AS400 to SAP ECC 6.0 upgrade.
- Analyzed sales data and information to increase productivity while complying with California emission laws; outsourced hard and soft lead production as needed to meet state regulatory standards.
- Decreased man hours per ton by 11% per month for five straight months.
- Integral to securing a $2.5M annual battery account.
- Improved efficiency of lead Pb by 37%; transitioned materials delivery from Mexico from truck to railcar.
Confidential, Union City, California
SAP WM Support Analyst
- Managed all internal and external plant inventories, including shipping, raw materials, storeroom and finished goods.
- Oversaw cycle counting, PRA’s, RTP and bin to bin movements; documented business processes.
- Reduced semi-annual inventory shortage of 550k to 17k.
- Reduced carrying cost of inventory via 5S, 8D and CEDAC methods.
- Improved inventory turns from 1.3 to 3.4.
Confidential, Birmingham, Alabama
SAP SD Support Analyst
- Led SAP implementation team through design, configuration and technical support of quote to cash process.
- Maintained and managed SD Module.
- Liaised between sales and distribution to ensure accurate transfer of data and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Supported multisite manufacturing environment; shipped products comprised of multi-level BOMs and routing.
- Supported Sarbanes/Oxley and PricewaterhouseCooper audits.
- Led implementation team on SAP 4.6B to 5.0 ECC upgrade.
- Created programs using RWD's InfoPak.
Confidential, Smyrna, Georgia
SAP MM Consultant
- Collaborated in modernization of Ariba legacy system to SAP MM Module.
- Created purchasing department program and Avaya reports and methods for employees to track performance.