- Over 14 years of IT experience and 7 years of SAP Solution Consultant in Warehouse Management. Have about 2 full cycles of implementation experience across multiple industries leveraging business logistics and transformation, system configurations and deliverables for various SAP WM projects.
- Functional solution consultant of SAP R/3 (4.6c, 4.7 EHP 4, 5 & 6), mySAP ERP ECC 5.0 and 6.0, having strong skills in designing, gap/fit analysis, configuration, implementation and testing of LE - WM and IM modules, with integration of SD, PP, FI, and QM modules. Highly skilled in process knowledge, system configuration, preparation of test scripts, testing, production support and trouble shooting skills in LE-WM modules and along with IM, MM, SD, QM and PP modules.
- SAP WM - Warehouse logistics, Master Data, Storage Types and Sections, Bin Types, Picking and Putaway Strategies(System Directed and Non-system directed) (FIFO/LIFO), STOs, Goods transfers, TR, TO, Inventory Management, Batch Management, Physical Inventory, Leverage Design Logistics or Enhancements of UI by using user exists.
- SAP WM - Strong knowledge in Logistics Execution, shipping papers and delivery documents.
- SAP WM - Optimized mobile application (RF - radio Frequency) in warehouse process. Strong in locating, picking, packing, cycle count, physical count and shipping processes.
- Transportation Management with SAP LES - Strong in design, configuration, Optimizing and implementing shipping and transportation management processes.
- SAP TRM in WM implementation and integrated with various VAS Process (value added services) to optimize warehouse operations. This allowed best use to be made of the people and equipment, known as resources, by allowing prioritization of the tasks.
- SAP WM -HMM (Hazardous Material Management) implementation.
- SAP WM -Master Data (Material Master, Layout and Assortment). Written scripts in LSMW to upload master data like Material Master, WM Bins & Doors .
- SAP WM -IM Goods Movement, Movement types, Inventory Management, WM Movement Types and Replenishment of Fixed-bins.
- SAP WM -Strong in Storage Unit Management (SUM) / Handling Unit Management (HUM).
- SAP WM -External System interfaces design and development by using Data extract (SAP Logical databases) and BDC session.
- SAP WM -External system storage bins upload to SAP WM by using SAP in-built programs.
- SAP WM-QM Configuration.
- Strong technical knowledge in SAP R/3 system. Debugging knowledge using SAP debugging tools and database tools (using tracing tables), mostly used in trouble shooting issues.
- RICEFW-Customizations for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow. Closely worked with ABAP programmers for customization and implementation of special fields, user exits and UI screens.
- Experienced in best practices of business, logistics of client requirements, preparation of business blueprints, functional documents and all relevant deliverables, identification and extraction of core and critical issues.
- Carry out Workshops and Training sessions. Prepare test scripts (HPQC), functional documentations and user manuals.
- Extensively worked on troubleshoot tickets, preparing documentations, user manuals, end user training and post go-live support in the commercial industries.
- Excellent Team Player, knowledgeable in - Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Project Planning and metrics, Solution manager, Project and Program Management.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in the preparation and presentation of project proposals and reports.
ERP: mySAP ERP ECC 6.0 and 7.4, Logistics of mySAP SCM and, SAP R/3 releases 4.6c and 4.7
Software: UPerform, ARIS Designer Tool, Testing automation tool (WorkSoft Certify), Microsoft Office 2010/XP, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visio, Word Perfect-Suite, Testing Tools etc.
Operating Systems & Environments: AIX, UNIX, Windows 7 - 10
Sr.SAP WM Functional Consultant
- Actively participated in design, development and testing of WRICEF’s for WM project.
- Configured and Optimized mobile application (RF - radio Frequency) in put-away, picking, cycle count process. Customized RF transaction to accommodate functionality as per client requirement.
- Customized put-away and picking process in STO process for specific to materials.
- Coordinated with onsite as well as offshore development team for implementation and testing of WRICEF requirements. Maintained as a focal point of contact and accomplished testing of objects as well as deliverables on time.
- Actively supported users by fixing the issues on time and finding correct SAP Notes and sometime creating SAP OSS message to fix the production issues.
Environment: SAP ERP ECC
Confidential, Des Plaines, IL
SAP WM Functional Consultant
- Understand the business requirements and went through the gap and fit analysis.
- Configured SAP ECC WM based on design requirements for retail clients and there special requirements in warehouse process.
- Carried out Workshops, Demonstrations and Training to power users and team members on Warehouse Layout and warehouse operation process.
- Assisted in the documentations and configuration of purchasing, forecasting and replenishment
- Prepared Activity, Scenario Definition and Configuration Guide Documents.
- Prepared Demo Scripts.
- Developed custom price stickers (labels) and retail labels according to client and retail customer requirements.
- Designed and implemented interfaces between SAP and Manhattan Associates i-series (for Raw Material) warehouse management system by using data extract and BDC session in SAP.
- Prepared Visio flow process documents on different string and integrated scenarios.
- Prepared FRICEW (RICEFW) documents validated with client and handed over to the developers.
- Prepared Functional Unit test scripts in the Test Directory. Used testing tool Mercury Quality Center along with Mercury QuickTest Professional.
- Conducted unit test to validate business requirements and design.
- Developed String Scenarios and Integrated Test Scenarios.
- Conducted scenario demonstrations with client, and refine configuration and business process design based upon input.
- Assisted other team members for data input, validations and document preparation.
Environment: SAP ERP ECC