- Proven ability to make a valuable impact in a short amount of time, utilizing SAP functional and SAP technical acumen, for Private and Public Sector engagements, across myriad industries.
- Deep experience in M&A technology integration strategy, SAP pre - sales, solution analysis and project management, encompassing SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Cloud integration expertise. Invested in self-development and development of team members.
- Passion for innovative technologies and solving complex business scenarios.
- Strategic Planning
- Flexible Collaborator
- Creative Thinking
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Effective Leadership Ability
- High-Level Organizational Communication
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring
- Detail Oriented
SAP Project Manager
- Delivered Statement of Work, detailing high level project scope with agreed upon objectives and key deliverables, to business Steering Committee.
- Facilitating ongoing strategy meetings with PMO to clearly define the strategy for SuccessFactors system governance i.e., quarterly releases, change requests, regression testing. Ongoing interviews with prospective team members.
- Conducting solution validation workshops to determine the best fit and best effective value-based functionality to activate, in an effort to deliver defined business requirements.
- Collaborating with technical resources to prioritize SFSF integration, data consolidation and data migration from multiple non-SAP systems.
- Liaised w/Finance team to define an end-to-end business process, to resolve issues of compliance. Documenting gap and risk analysis.
SAP Project Manager
- Analyzed business requirements to identify configuration solutions. Collaborated with development team to analyze interchange of usability and performance requirements.
- Delegated project tasks and deliverables to team members, according to skill sets, strengths, and SAP SuccessFactors implementation experience. Negotiated with stakeholders to extend time of several resources allocated to the project.
- Managed changes in scope while maintaining budget estimates. Evaluation of vendor landscapes. Coordinated legacy system resources and 3rd party vendor solutions.
- Successfully managed workstreams to avoid delays and ensure timeliness of deliverables. Managed resource scheduling through critical time adjustments.
- Initiated conflict resolution to dissuade further pushback from client resources regarding acceptance and ownership of new business processes, as a result of SAP Best Practices.
- Collaborated with solution engineers to manage change requests and escalations.
SAP Management ConsultantConfidential, Texas
- Coordinate and facilitate onsite and remote, cross-functional teams, to design and implement SAP Intelligent Enterprise priorities. Provide strategic guidance to project teams, to effectively manage the delivery of SAP digital transformation projects.
- Manage, lead and contribute to SAP HCM/SuccessFactors implementations, upgrades and recovery and enhancement projects, in an effort to assist clients in realizing the benefits of their HCM and SuccessFactors transformation investments.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and a multidisciplinary project teams to gain an understanding of the clients’ business needs, processes and requirements.
SAP Team LeadConfidential, Texas
- Developed business pipeline, negotiated contracts and secured Professional Service Agreements, for SAP HCM, Supply Chain, FICO, and SAP Business Intelligence. Positioned resources for SAP engagements. Managed relationships with clients and consultants for successful delivery of SAP enhancement projects.
- Managed budgets up to $8M and cross-functional teams consisting of SAP Basis analysts, ABAP developers and HCM consultants.
- Collaborated with clients’ stakeholders and process owners to define business processes to converge with SAP best practices. Lead project teams utilizing client specific or goal appropriate methodologies, including Agile.
- Mitigated risk factors utilizing continuous monitoring and analysis of project scope, financials, delivery timeline and resource availability.
- Presented project status and milestones to client stakeholders and executive teams. Created project plans, risk analysis and road maps along with work plans and resource schedules.
- Cultivated cooperative internal project team rapport and fostered collaborative interactions and engagements with external project teams.
SAP HCM ConsultantConfidential, Pennsylvania
- Configured SAP HCM modules to desired global business requirements. Created test scripts, conducted end-user acceptance testing. Delivered functional change requests and coordinated integration testing.
- Assessed and documented complex business needs, to determine if a business process change and/or technical modification was necessary to meet the clients’ expectations. Supported sales team via pre-sales presentations. Contributed to SOW’s. Participated in the RFP/RFI process, vendor evaluation and selection process.