- As a Sr. SAP Consultant have specialized in ABAP (RICEF) area for the last 10 yrs.
- Have Project Management (PM) skills and experience as well.
- Am eager to continue doing business with a cutting - edge tech company with SAP background.
- A world-class near-shore development center in Puerto Rico (PR) to leverage the clear cost advantages associated with operating in PR, while being able to provide US citizens to perform sensitive ITAR and security related IT work, mostly within the aerospace industry.
- I was one of the first 75 and helped grow the company by recruiting best young talent, developing and training employees; creating quality standard work and coding in SAP (ABAP) among others.
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- SAP/ABAP, ALV, iDOCS, Function Modules (FM), BAPIs, User Exits, ABAP OO, Smartforms, Interfaces (Inbound/Outbound), Enhancements/Spots, SAP Core Modifications, Transaction Code Translations, Performance Tuning on legacy reports, Quality Standards, Debugger, CHARMs, RevTrack.
- Screen Personas, SAP S/4 HANA knowledge, CDS Views Basic Training Overview, oData Basic Training Overview, FIORI Basic Training Overview, DevOps Basic Training Overview & AWS Basic Training Overview
- OneNote, Visio, 365 and Tech. Support.
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant & Tech Lead - In charge of 5 ABAP developers, managing deliverables, tracking them on RevTrack system, local metrics and providing reports to our mgmt. and client onsite at KS, US.
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant & Tech Lead - In charge of 11 ABAP developers, managing deliverables, tracking them on Service Now (SNOW) ticket system, local metrics and providing reports to our local mgmt. and clients.
- People Management (Ppl. Mgmt.) - In charge of 38 ABAP developers, mentoring, training & developing them in SAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms (RICEF); and in their career growth (7yrs). Contact clients to provide SAP ABAP resources based on their needs/requirements to help and ensure the successful completion of their projects.
- Achieved dev objects completion for successful Releases (R) R1/R2 Confidential United Technologies Aerospace Services (UTAS), PW, Sikorsky (SIK) / Lockheed Martin (LM) SAP ABAP implementations.
- Achieved successful completion of dev objects for Supply Chain Network Design (SCN), Numonyx Order to Cash (OTC) and APO Integration for Confidential
- Achieved successful completion of dev objects for Dr. Pepper Snapple Grp, Norfolk Southern Train (NS) and Connecticut Regional Water Authority (RWA).
Win7 Prod Sched Assistant
- In charge of organizing, filtering, editing and reproducing the schedule which floor employees would use to produce the Win7 replication every day.
- Internship at Confidential as Developer/Programmer, Analyst, JDE Edwards (Aerospace). Business Objects, Workflows of ACE process, IT-Finance Team.