- Results - driven senior professional with more than 20 years of experience in pioneering solutions which drive business growth, gain a competitive advantage and secure long-term customer relationships.
- Strong expertise in the implementation and support of financial and accounting applications for some of the world’s most widely known Confidential 500 companies.
- Spearheaded the implementation of invoice verification for hydration vendors and Accounts Payable Department at Confidential, resulting in cost savings of $2.5 million over a 12-month period.
- Traced overpayments to water vendors and resolved billing issues which significantly improved Confidential ’s financial position.
- Credited with recovering $3 million.
- Developed and tested a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) element enhancement at Confidential resulting in 100% accuracy of purchase orders and service entries. Created detailed report for Controls department.
- Willingness to travel with the ability to travel 10-30% of the time. International travel up to 10-20%.
ADDITIONAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Closing Purchase Orders Shopping Cart Issuance Global Procurement & Purchasing
- Project Development/Setup Invoicing & Processing Global System Conversions
- Change Management Strong Problem-Solving Skills Financial Supply Chain Management
- Accounts Payable Systems SAP Materials Management Business Continuity Planning
- End-User Vendor Invoice Management Best Practices & Risk Analysis
- WBS Elements Evaluated Receipt Settlement Authorization for Expenditures (AFE)
- SAP ECC 6.0, (FI/CO), MM, SRM, SD, FSCM, Kofax, OpenText, ECM Documentum, Open Text Vendor Invoice Management (VIM and Doc Attach, SAP S/4 HANA, ARIBA, Solutions Manager, IDOCs, full-cycle SAP Implementation.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, HP Quality Center, Outlook, AS/400, JD Edwards and Net Weaver
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
SAP & Open Text Procurement Specialist
- Worked on major SAP Purchase-to-Pay projects and enhancements to provide daily production support to internal and external end users to resolve issues.
- Extension knowledge of application and ERP concepts: SAP (R/3 and S4).
- Supported procurement processes in ECC and S4. Processed procurement request for our internal client ensuring their transactions are executed with accuracy and timeliness.
- Assisted vendor records, purchasing information records, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and incoming invoices.
- Served as contact person for Open Text application for both VIM and Doc Attachments, which required knowledge of technically and functionality of the application.
- Utilized the MM/Procurement processes Vertex and Ariba.
- Experienced in areas of FI and MM invoice entry, Variances, Tolerances, Evaluated Receipt Settlement, payment program, Workflow, Vendor master and vendor classification configuration, prototyping, unit testing/documentation, batch variants setup and define management of change requirements.
- Assisted in the design and development of business processes, data structures and systems.
- Created detailed functional and technical documents for developers and project staff.
- Participated and led business gathering sessions to ensure the technical solution meets business requirement.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP P2P Project Analyst
- Support the Procure to Pay team.
- Responsible for processing procurement request for our internal client ensuring their transactions are executed with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure our clients financial transactions remain in balance by conducting regular monitoring of their transactions.
- Collected and analyze data from our clients to report their accruals each month to ensure financial transactions align to company reporting standards.
- Worked with Accounts Payable to clear blocked invoices and resolve issues which delay timely payment of invoices to the vendor.
- Served as initial point of contact for Procure to Pay team in issue resolutions, working with internal and external client to resolve issues.
Confidential, Tucker, GA
SAP AP/AR Analyst
- Managed all AP/AR accounting tasks.
- Served as the liaison between Accounts Receivable and Customer Service departments.
- Released and troubleshooted any issues related to billing documents.
- Reconciled GRIRs.
- Supported end-users in processing invoices correctly.
- Served as the sole point person for releasing credit and debit memos.
- Successfully identified and unblocked invoices in the system and brought vendor payments current.
- Instrumental in bringing all credit memos up-to-date along with supporting documentation.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Supported CCNA for direct materials.
- Generated purchase orders and assigned correct allocation transaction codes.
- Served as Budget Analyst for the Confidential ’s group.
- Created POs for projects and ensured vendors received timely payment.
- Performed accounting functions for multiple departments.
- Included final accounting of cash funds, vouchers and encumbrances.
- Reconciled bank accounts, handled credit card charge-backs and deposit corrections.
- Maintained and balanced accounts against accounting records.
- Prepared monthly financial and special reports weekly.
- Reduced returned check refunds from and posted to correct general ledger account.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Business Analyst
- Recruited for deployment of the SAP-based solution: Global Template for the Procure-to-Pay Processes.
- Served as the first line of support for Procurement, Drilling, Logistics and Production.
- Oversaw materials management process.
- Implemented best practices and provided on-going end-user as a Super User.
- Resolved issues and transformed SAP ECC 6.0 into a highly robust system within eight months to a year.
- Collaborated with business partners, development and project teams to evaluate, implement and support new developments and enhancements. Provided guidance on functional specifications, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Ensured zero defects when testing, developing and executing functional acceptance test plans.
- Instrumental in providing one-on-one production support for materials management processes.
- Trained 20-25 end-users per class. Created new material and maintained regular updates.
- Developed PowerPoint presentations for contracts, purchase requisitions/POs, GRIR and transactions.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior SAP Business / Testing Analyst
- Played an integral role in the SAP ECC 6.0 Kofax and SAP Open Text Global Upgrade project.
- Managed a team of seven to research the P2P postings, conduct an analysis and close purchase orders.
- Performed a detailed gap analysis. Led UAT and integration testing, test script and Quality Center test plans, validation, defect tracking/or reporting.
- Coordinated material, Train the Trainer workshops and delivered for all end-users globally.
- Consisted of the following: Creation of shopping cart, requisitions and approval, purchase order generation, and receipt of goods and services.
- Led Open Text collaboratively to support SAP transformation along with Information life-cycle management,
- Led scanning, digitizing, workflow management, central document management and automated retention and archiving.
- Cleaned up procure-to-pay process. Included revamping the billing process and recovered $2.1 million in overpayments. Eliminated input errors, improved payment processing rate and reduced aged receivables to $5K.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior SAP FI / Project & Test Analyst / Lead Consultant
- Conducted a complex analysis of business objectives and needs of the company’s environment.
- Designed functional and technical specifications along with flowcharts to meet overall goals.
- Planned, designed and enhanced business processes and systems. Included budgeting and ad hoc requests.
- Worked with MIS, Technical Support and Operations in company-wide system conversion of AS/400 to SAP 4.7.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior SAP Internal Control / Inventory Analyst
- Performed quarterly audits for 13 sales centers with daily shipments and deliveries of vending machines/equipment.
- Oversaw Material Management of purchase goods and services.
- Managed inventory and inspections.
- Maintained complete control of inventory including issuing and transferring, restocking, inventory count and adjustment processes .
- Performed Internal Control self-assessment reviews to identify areas needing improvement prior to audits.
- Implemented internal financial control system to track equipment operations and parts.
- Supervised Parts department and implemented a direct shipment program serving more than 25 technicians.