- Certified PMP, CISA, CSM, Six Sigma, SAFe Agilest for project management, Certified SAP HANA, BW, BI, Oracle DBA, Sybase DBA.
- Senior Manager at Confidential with focus on SAP Analytics and ERP transformational initiatives.
- Experienced ERP Technical Project Manager and Enterprise Solution Data Architecture Leader with 17+ years of large - scale systems implementation and deployment experience within Big 4 professional services and industry.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of ERP SAP Analytics, S/4 HANA, BI, BW, and SAP BODS has been leveraged across numerous ERP system implementations of varying sizes with agencies across the civilian, DOD, and Intelligence community.
- Known for the ability to collaborate with C-suite to build consensus and deliver solutions which support leadership strategy.
- Effectively leading diverse offshore & onshore teams of 25+ and managing budgets of $3 - $5MM. SAP Cloud Platform and S/4 HANA Architect lead for strategic accounts.
- Acts as a trusted partner of customer’s leadership team in evaluating and implementing the right balance of S/4 HANA Cloud IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS portfolio in Hybrid ecosystem of on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Displayed SAP Analytics & Enterprise HANA hands-on expertise by leading Fit-Gap analysis & end-users workshop activities to validate how future solution will meet clients’ needs and the new business process re-engineering. Provide managerial directions & leadership to our SAP development and implementation teams on-shore/off-shore for complex & multi-millions ERP upgrade and migration systems.
- In-depth knowledge of project management principles (Waterfall & Agile) and full life-cycle development with a commitment to high-quality work during the various stages of the project. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks appropriately. Good grasp of dispute resolution, negotiation techniques, and other positive interpersonal skills possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through his contributions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- SAP Data Mining & Predictive Analytics
- SAP Data Warehouse Strategy & Roadmap
- SAP Analytics Solution & Data Architecture
- SAP Analytics Business Transformation & Data Integration
- SAP Project Management (Agile & Waterfall)
- Data Management & Conversion of legacy data into S4/HANA
- SAP S4/HANA Enterprise & Data Visualization
- Independent Assessment of SAP Analytics Implementation
SAP Practice - Senior Manager
- Practice development and service delivery leader within Confidential ’s North America SAP practice. Manage project financials, staffing, execution, and delivery of $3-5 MM in revenue annually for US-based clients.
- Lead teams of 20+ professionals, providing, supervision, and coaching while conducting performance reviews and advising on career development.
- The focus is to help our clients to implement an SAP Analytics platform that will be easily scaled up with a future cloud solution and enabled BI self-service reporting model that can be managed by client Power users.
- Prepared and participated in multiple RFI & RFP for US government proposals.
- Coached & Instructed various business development & Leadership classes at Confidential
Confidential, Arlington, VA
SAP HANA/BI SME Solution Architect
- Supporting the Confidential team to assist Confidential in defining and pulling audit data from SAP ECC to support ongoing and recurring audits to reduce the impact to Confidential business operations and expedite the retrieval process. Working on an SAP HANA Live/BI prototype reports to increase efficiency and effectiveness in the process of Confidential audit group using Agile Methodology for management.
- Managed a large undertaking Agile projects to transform client financial & logistics legacy data to move away from manual processes and inaccurate historical data to new SAP HANA Analytics platform. The new platform provided data-rich with a single source of data truth & broad view of the organization, allowing them to deliver information to the right people, at the right time, in the right form.
- Utilized ALM Octane as Agile manager tool to Breakdown complex user features into user stories and user tasks in a flexible and manageable hierarchical structure instead of a flat sprint structure. Used it to manage multiple working sprints (Scrum of Scrum), Sprint Tasks board (Task Progress Visualization).
- Incorporated best practices and lessons learned sprint over sprint to increase planned scrum team velocity. Used the Agile concept to evaluate requirement content and priority at the beginning of each sprint.
Confidential, New York, NY
SAP HANA Analytic Lead
- Joined PMO Confidential team to represent an independent assessment of the UN Secretariat’s readiness to realize and sustain the value of their largest ERP SAP implementation.
- Based on stakeholder interviews, leading practices for technology, organizational benchmarks, and SME interviews, we came up with a set of recommendations to enable UN Secretariat’s to prepare for their go-live activities.
- Used Tableau to develop a visual dashboard for SAP S/4 Hana Finance data consolidation.
- Partnering with customers’ leadership team, chief architects, and business domain leads in providing strategic and technical advice
SAP HANA/BI and Analytic Lead
Confidential, Reading, PA
- Lead Confidential HANA reporting and analytics team of 20+ to help our client to develop and deploy a capability to transform legacy data into SAP HANA actionable information that describes, predicts, and improve business decision & performance.
- Used agile methodology and rapid development of SAP S/4 HANA Analytics to enable our client to build a cross-functional reporting library in a short period and allow them to answer their pressing business questions. Utilized JIRA as the Agile reporting tool. Proactively identifying risks/issues and made recommendations & advises to mitigate and solve. Developed a three-year analytics strategy and project road map for reporting and technology improvements over multiple domains.
- Recurring touchpoints with Scrum teams helped get alignment on status, next steps, accelerated issue resolution and staying on track.
- Created and maintained one key requirements matrix document that is easy to use, up-to-date and the single source of truth for all business requirements for the project
SAP Technical Manager
- Managed & conducted workshop & design reviews with client end-users, and business owners lead to ensure alignment on the test plan, test approach, and scope of testing strategy.
- Defined prerequisite & exit criteria for SIT & UAT.
- Managed overall test schedule & scope across multi-business areas.
- Supported and worked with other teams on cutover activities pre-go-live.
- Performing significant unit testing, string testing, and UAT at the end of each Sprint allowed the team to reduce the depth of integration testing and save time.
- Managed to reduce cost and timeline by reducing the amount of rework and redesign through immediate end-user and process owner feedback during every sprint.
SAP HANA Solution Architect Lead
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Organized workshop and worked with key stakeholders & Business power users on the gathering of business requirements to produce client technical plan with duration estimates. Worked diligently and carefully with DBA and BASIS community to align with change management processes and to ensure performance, operations, and access is optimal for our global BI solutions during SDLC of our EDW project.
- Led & Defined class for Agile Product Owner & Scrum Master . Managed a highly skilled Agile team including project planning, execution, monitor, impediments and response plan, daily stand up meeting, release management, retrospective analysis, and visualized reports that help in analyzing the situation. Utilized Agile Methodology Tool “Jira” to manage sprints, tasks board, & reports.
- Addressed Integration Issues early by consistent reviews at the end of each sprint mean any integration issues will surface early and can be addressed immediately rather than finding them later in Integration Test. Facilitated collaboration with end-users, Business leads, and Test leads to identify & categorize Test scenarios, Test cases, and Test data in QA. Provided reconciliation reports for business sign-off