- Over 25+ years of IT consultancy experience and 14+ Years of ongoing experience in SAP Security (ECC/ERP - All Modules, BI/BW, CRM, HCM, SCM, BPC & Portal), Fiori Security (including UI5 apps), Hana Studio/IDE Security, SFIN and S4H (1511 & 1610 systems)- (upgrade/ Implementation), BobJ, GRC AC 5.3, AC10.x & SAP Security SOX /GRC Internal Audits.
- Presently working with Confidential, Markham (Canada) for implementation and support projects in SAP GRC AC10.1, SAP HR. Supported multiple RFPs, Effort Estimations, SoW Assumptions and similar Pre-sales activities around GRC AC10 and Security.
- Leading as Sr. Consultant/Solution Architect (including hands-on with Techno-Management) for SAP GRC AC10.1 SP20 implementation project (large Mobile/communication company in Toronto). This project included Solution Design blueprint, Project planning, Workshops-Requirement gathering, Realization for ARA (Custom rule-set), EAM (De-Centralized), ARM (BRF+, MSMP complex Flat line by line rules/Decision table), and UAR (Manager based) with SAP FI, HR and IFRS systems and Hana Database (ARA, ARM, UAR only). Also interfaced with LDAP and IDM systems.
- Worked with Confidential Canada, as Security/GRC consultant on 1610/S4H multiple end to end implementations with medium to big accounts with designs including UI5 Fiori and other latest features on Security side. Worked on FI, MM, WM, SD, PP, PS, Commodity management, PM Etc. modules for Security design and Support.
- Implemented GRC AC10.1 SP15 (EAM, ARM) for Confidential US client in Medicare domain.
- Completed GRC AC Migration for Confidential client Glencore (Canada). Implemented/configured GRC AC10.1 SP07 for ARA, ARM, BRM, and EAM (De-Centralized).
- Did end to end SAP Security implementations (Monarch Cement (USA) on S4H including SFIN, EastPenn Canada, ECOM Trading USA (S4H), G3 Global Holding, Canada)
- Performed SAP Security/GRC AC10 support and short projects/roll-outs including audit actions for multiple Canadian clients like Strongco, Lundin mining, Alacer Gold, Armstrong Coal USA, Glencore, Torex Gold, etc.
- Performed GRC AC10.1 SP06 end-to-end implementation for Confidential Canada Radio, Ottawa (A Govt. Crown Company) in, as Technical Solution Architect / Sr. SAP GRC Consultant via SI Systems on independent contract. During this implementation for ARA, ARM and EAM, I created Project plan (Detailed - Task wise/Phase wise), Blueprint, Cook Book & Test Scripts and Unit Testing documents. Completed AC10.1 Configuration for ARA (including custom rule-set with French Language update), ARM (Workflows) and EAM (Centralized), All Test cycles (UT, UAT, RT) for Development and Production systems. KT /, Smooth Cutover, Go-live and Hyper-care support.
- Worked as Sr. SAP Security consultant (Sub-Tower Security lead) via Confidential Canada for McCain Foods Global SAP Security end to end Implementation, Re-design (with RBE tool information) in ECC, HCM, BW, SCM/APO, EP/Portal, & Solman for North America & UK.
- Worked as GRC Technical Architect/Team Lead with hands-on for GRC AC migration from 5.3 to AC10 for Vodafone EVO (Germany) in year 2013. Created Migration blueprint document and strategy, Detailed Migration Project plan, Co-ordination with Basis and Oracle IDM team for GRC build, Plug-ins and interface requirements. Did workshops, Created Dual maintenance, Data validation and Test case/script documents. Performed Cut-over, Knowledge Transfer, and go-live planning/tasks.
- Strong hands-on experience in Sap Security/GRC AC area including Security (User/Role /CUA Build & Management) Re-design, AMS/Support in ECC/R3, HR/HCM (ESS/MSS, Enabler Role concept, Position based security), BI 7.x (Analysis Authorizations, RSECADMIN authorization logs & Issue resolution), CRM (Portal and PFCG roles), SCM/APO & MDM.
- Extensively worked on GRC AC10.x for configuration/setup, requirement gathering, Rule-set changes based on business discussions, Gap analysis, Design & Implementation of ARA (RAR/CC), ARM (CUP) and EAM (firefighter/SPM) modules. Also created required documentations like project plan, Cutover plan Technical documentation (Test plan/Test cases, User & Workshops. Also implemented GRC 10 feature PSS (Password Self Service) for Confidential Client.
- Worked on SOX controls for Basis activities as internal auditor e.g., Controls on Transport, Client open, Process/ Approval validations etc. Supported external auditors.
- Quite strong in Client facing communications, Team Management, People Management (including Team HR actions), Technical documentation, Implementing Client security policy and similar actions.
- Good Working knowledge of Remedy / HPQC Tools & support/Change Management. s undergone: GRC AC 5.3/10.x, SAP IDM 7.1 and 8.0, GRC Process Control 10.1, BobJ Security, Hana Security and ITIL V3 Foundation.
Sr. SAP Consultant
- Working on GRC AC10.1 end-to-end implementation as SAP GRC Architect/Lead (Techno-Management role) for one of Big Communication industry client. Completed Blueprint, Workshops, System Build, All Testing cycles, Documentation & Train the Trainer s. Smooth Go live and Warranty support is in progress.
- Solid contribution during pre-sales and estimation / presentation activities to win this new customer for Confidential .
- Completed GRC AC upgrade Blueprint Design from AC10.0 to AC10.1 (involving Nota Fiscal upgrade) for Confidential Client in Montreal
- Worked on multiple RFPs, and Opportunity evaluations on complex landscape for GRC upgrade and Implementation.
- Supporting BRP (Bombardier Aerospace) and Bell Canada for their GRC AC10.x Ruleset and other module issues.
- Working on Bell Canada SAP Security (HR and GRC AC10.1 system SAP security SME from Confidential Technical Onshore team) issues and access related requirements.
SAP GRC AC10/Security Consultant
- Completed GRC AC migration from 5.3 to AC10.1 SP7 for Confidential client Glencore in Toronto. This involved end-to-end delivery and documentation.
- Implemented GRC AC10.1 SP15 (EAM, ARM) for a USA Medicare company.
- Worked on S4H 1610 implementations involving Fiori/UI5 and GRC AC10.1.
- Completed SAP Security implementation for Monarch Cements USA involving FI/SFIN on S4H, SD, MM and working on two implementation projects (all SAP Security modules, Bobj, Hana Live/Studio, Fiori) in Canada and USA.
- Created/ Implemented GRC Access control Demo server and Customer presentation walk-thru deck for GRC AC10.1 (SP07) ARA, ARM, BRM, and EAM modules.
- Worked on multiple RFPs, GRC AC10 estimations and client presentation for Confidential proposals/clients.
- Working on Multiple SAP Security projects involving implementation and Support.
- Worked as SME for Security re-design, review and process recommendations for Confidential client CCI in USA (Stamford, CT).
SAP GRC/Security Architect/Sr. Consultant
- Completed end-to end implementation of GRC AC10.1 (SP06) ARA, ARM and EAM.
- Created detailed task wise project plan and got on-boarded after client’s approval. Also created GRC AC10.1 Blueprint document, Test cases document and did workshops for requirement gathering.
- Performed AC10.1 AC complete configuration, Custom Rule-set changes, Master data gathering, ARM workflow configuration, Centralized EAM configuration and master data setup in AC10.1 SP06 system.
- User and Role management for GRC system (including Firefighter roles)
- Successful Unit testing and UAT/Regression Testing for Development & Production systems.
- Knowledge Transfer and created “How to Do” document on 23 Topics for future support.
- Smooth Cutover, Go-live and Hyper-case (No new issues reported during Hyper-care).
- Also implemented French language rule-set after Go-live/Hyper-care period
SAP Security & GRC AC Architect/Lead/ Sr. Manager
- Project McCain Foods (Canada) SAP Security end to end Implementation for multi geographies:
- Performed Sub-Tower Lead responsibility in Canada via Confidential Canada for RTR (finance), PTS (APO), and PTP process towers.
- Role involved requirement gathering, Security design and Re-design (with RBE) activities, New SAP role and User creation (with e-catt /lsmw scripts), Org. value update, for Composite/Master/Derived role concept in ECC, Enabler role concept in HR, Menu roles and Analysis authorization roles in BI, Single role concept in APO and SRM Unit/System Testing, Supporting Functional and User testing. Assignment of roles to new users with Mass assignment scripts.
- Strong analytic / approach for faster resolution for testing bugs/errors.
- CUA maintenance and support for Cut-over tasks
- Go-live Hyper-care support via Remedy tickets.
- Project Vodafone EVO (Germany): Worked as Sr. Manager/Architect for GRC AC10
- Implementation/migration (GRC 5.3 to AC10), which includes Blueprinting, Task-wise detailed Project Plan, Design & Strategy, GRC-IDM interface, Data
- Validation, Testing (Test case document), Cutover, Technical documentation and Hyper-care. The project involved migration for ARA, ARM and EAM.
- Created GRC workshop deck and conducted multiple sessions for Vodafone GRC functional team to provide detailed understanding on GRC AC10 features and advantages. Also provided technical clarifications on “What to” and “How to” in respective GRC AC modules.
- Delivered KT/ to Super/AMS user for GRC AC10 AC.
- Implemented PSS (Password Self Service) for CUA system.
- Project Vodafone EVO (Germany): Team Lead for SAP Security
- Worked for more than 2.5 years on Vodafone EVO SAP Security support for User/Role and CUA management. Handled Remedy and GRC tickets.
- Ensure delivery quality/compliance and SLA management.
- Implemented Firefighter for more than 10 systems.
- Performed security actions for new roles creation / User setup for Day to day and firefighter roles re-design.
- Lead team and regular interaction with Client for updates, planning and escalation handling.
- GRC AC and SAP Security projects (Support/Implementations) for United Utilities, PTTGC, Vodafone EVO
- GRC / SAP Security Team management to meet project timelines/deliverable and AMS SLAs
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing Custom rule-set, Maintenance of Risk IDs, Background jobs, Remediation, Mitigation Controls, EAM/Firefighter Setup.
- Prepared Knowledge transfer documentation and provided GRC AC User and Support s.
- SAP (Service marketplace) support / message management and follow-ups.
- People Manager Responsibilities (including HR actions as per Confidential Process) involving Performance reviews, Performance rating and Salary/increment related decisions. Team lead / management and SME responsibilities for big clients.
- Project Thames Water (UK) - SAP Security Implementation
- Worked and delivered SAP Security (ECC 6.0 - FI, CRM, HR modules) project with Onsite-Offshore combination as Team Lead.
- In this project, I created project plan, blueprint and KT documents. Interaction with Business and change team for requirement gathering, creation and Testing of New SAP roles. Also did portal role assignments and CRM new role creation/testing etc. Designed and created BI roles with Analysis authorization and user assignments.
- Developed and Tested HR roles as per business requirements.
- Assignment of roles for position based security.
- Performed Sap Security Team Lead/Sr. Consultant responsibilities for big client projects like Vodafone AMS (Germany), Ericsson, Thames Waters (UK), etc.
- Performed Architect/SME role in SAP GRC Access Controls for segregation of duties compliance and audit reporting for Confidential Sap implementation/support projects.
- Done SAP Security audits for Confidential clients and recommended Re-Design strategy.
- Actively involved in new RFPs (proposals) for technical analysis, pre-sales presentation, effort estimation and communication with prospects, in terms of support Sales team for bidding and winning new projects.
SAP Security/Virsa and Baan Consultant
- Performed Sap Security upgrade from 4.5b to ECC 5 for Cadence Design (USA).
- Did Security support and SOX internal auditing for identified process and controls.
- Implemented Virsa 4.x CC and Firefighter along with FF role design for Alstom.
- Worked as Baan Technical consultant/developer for various projects.