My aim is to work with a professionally managed company to sharpen my skills and create some unique work platform in the ever - changing business scenario which will help me to put my best contribution towards the growth of the organization and to gain a strong foundation in the industry
- With Masters in Commerce & Inter CA educated, I am having more than 7 years of work experience with 4.3 years for managing accounts, finance and taxation and 3 years of work experience in SAP FICO with exposure in Implementation & Support Projects
- My Domain & SAP experience gave me insights to understand business processes across accounts, finance & taxation and manage configuration, customization etc. in SAP Systems
- I understand SAP ECC 6.0 architecture as well as S4hana (Simple Finance)and its complete modules FICO, HCM, MM, PP, QM, SD. Understanding of Cash Management.
- As SAP Implementation & Support Projects requires good team work, I do possess good skills in terms of coordinating with other team members for integration work and completing project deliveries on time.
- Have good inter-personal relationship skills
SAP FICO S4Hana Consultant
- Training to Users.
- Understand Requirement of the project.
- Prepared UT.
- Testing of Scenarios.
- Error solving at the time of Testing.
- Constant touch with Client for updation.
- LSMW and BDC preparation.
- Master Data migration in Dev and Quality.
- Tested Legacy Upload program.
- Integration with other module.
- Process Document Preparation.
- Functional specification preparation for ABAP team for new report.
SAP FI S4Hana Consultant
- Successfully designed, configured and implemented in development server Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Asset Accounting modules, Bank and Cash Accounting
- Analysis of AS-IS Business process and Mapping TO-BE process.
- Mapping of client business process with SAP standard process
- Preparation of TO - BE document as per the business process
- Preparation of Business Blue Print
- Involved in Configuration process as per client requirements
- Successfully designed, configured, implemented the FI sub-modules General Ledger, Accounts
- Payable, Accounts Receivable and also controlling sub-modules, Cost Center
- Accounting and Profit Center Accounting includes New GL configuration.
- Customizing SD-FI & MM-FI Integration
- Customizing Cash Journals as per client requirement
- Customizing Manual Bank Statement and Electronic Bank Statement
- Customizing APP function
- Integration of financial accounting with asset accounting
- Involving in data migration activities and Master data uploading using LSMW and BDC.
- Involved in the preparation of Unit Test
- Preparation of Test documents with respect to Unit test
- Customer Acceptance Test Scenario processing.
- Sample master data validation in quality server
SAP Consultant - FICO
- Testing on all scenarios like AP, AR, Cash Management, Bank Accounting, Automatic Payment Program, Dunning, Asset Accounting, Validation Rule.
- Also working with the migration and creating of Master Data.
- Engaged with Support onside and Offside
- Providing end user training to users.
- Preparation of User Manual for New Test Case.
- Resolve tickets as per priority.
Core Team Member - SAP FI & Accounts
- I was working as Bookkeeper for US clients. Maintaining records of books of accounts and do reconciliation at the month end.
- Working with service tax calculations, TDS calculations as well as foreign Remittances for foreign fluctuation calculations.
- PF and ESIC handling as part of Payroll.
- Raise Invoice and SOW preparation.
- Bank reconciliation, vendor reconciliation and other statement preparation.
- Working on Tally as well as US accounting software called “Accounting CS’’
- SAP Implemented in Finance modules such as New General Ledger (GL), Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), and Good Knowledge on New GL accounting, Document Splitting.
- Good Knowledge on Withholding taxes and GST.
- Fiscal Year Variant, Posting Periods, Document Types and Number Ranges
- Was team member of AR Handling issues with US- Counterpart for Cash receipts and Deposits?
- Preparing MIS of Budget of Plan Expenses with actual expenses, computing and analyzing variance report.
- Invoice validations Software used Voyager- property management Software
- Generate Monthly Billing and MIS Report to US Counterpart.
- Collection Activity like as Default sheet, Lease Document, Rent roll Audit, Bank Reconciliation of Statement.
- Providing data to the management as and when required.
- Gave work without error with better quality.
- Done whatever task given in stipulated time and get it done by the team.
- Showed eagerness to every new work came.
Executive -Accounts & Audit
- Performing activities such as analyzing financial data like profit & loss account and balance sheet, and Finalization of Annual Accounts and Tax Planning.
- Formulating & presenting management information system reports on monthly basis, furnishing payroll services, and regulating compliances related to Foreign Remittances.
- Managing compliances of various applicable laws which include income tax, tax deducted at source, Service tax, provident fund, ESIC, and so on.
- Providing Fund Availability status to Management and Making a Online Payment of TDS, Income Tax, Service Tax, PF and Vendor Payment
- Preparing and submitting replies to routine notices of taxation Authority.
- Directing Service Tax Refund Cases for Export Oriented Units and providing solutions of employees’ queries in day-to-day financial matters
- Having an experience of audit on SAP
- Maintain Books of Accounts in tally and other accounting software.
- Other Accounting records like General ledger reconciliation.
- Sales entries, Purchase entries, Expense entries and other Income entries.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Accounting of Partnership and LLPs.
- My work responsibilities were to Book keeping, Accounting and Preparation of Financial Statements. (eg. Income Statements and Balance Sheet)