- Seven years of strong functional experience includes Four years and five months in implementing, customizing, configuring, integrating, testing, user and support in SAP R/3 (4.0b~ 6.0) in SD and 3 years 4 months in Retail industry.
- SAP Certified SD Consultant with Knowledge in IS Retail
- Expertise in SAP SD working on Pricing, Rebates, Taxes, Contracts, account determination, partner determination, text determination and output determination, Material substitution, Listing and Exclusion.
- Proficiency in configuring the sales documents, item category, schedule line category.
- Strong integration skills of SD with MM, PP, FI/CO modules.
- Worked on configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting issues related to Master data - Customer master, Material master, Vendor master, and pricing records.
- Worked on Pricing Procedures and associated Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequences, and Condition Records.
- Worked on the Order-to-Cash transactions involving the complete Sales Cycle and posting them to appropriate Order-to-Cash Accounts.
- Experience working on SAP MM functionalities - Procure-to-Pay cycle, BOMs, Plant setup, Purchase order (PO), Goods receipt (GR), Invoice verification.
- Working knowledge of ABAP with respect to LSMW, BDC, and IDOC.
- Provided post-implementation support and end-user .
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Effective understanding of Business Processes in Industry.
ERP: SAP R/3
SAP: SD, IS RETAIL
Programming Languages: C, C++
Web Tools: HTML
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000 Professional
Databases: Oracle, MS Access
Project Utilities: MS Project, ASAP, Access, Outlook, Office XP
SAP SD Consultant
- Worked in RPL Restricted Party List Assignment, in ATLAS R2 Project.
- Prepared SD Functional Document for RPL and created orders from FO to SAP for testing UI in RPL Project.
- Tested the order for the GRC integration using the functional Module.
- Configuring SAP SD tasks for CHINA INDIRECT and tested order drop interface i29, SKU Creation BAPI with the test data variants.
- Prepared Functional Spec for SD configurations, I29 Order creation, I30 Return interfaces and Order change and Order status BAPI interfaces to receive order from VIPER
- Working in SD, MM, FI Tax for China Indirect.
- Had discussions with Business team in Preparing Business Process for STO, CTO, Tax, Returns Document for China indirect.
- Working on middleware SAP production issues related with HHO.
- Worked along with UI Team in preparing Object Model for China Indirect Sales Order.
- Configured Sales Rep Configuration in SAP to populate Sales Agent data from TOMI.
- Worked on Funnel 499 in refunding freight Tax in Miscellaneous Credit Order using External TAXWARE System.
SAP SD Consultant
- Used SHD0 for the creation of default SP with the Variants.
- Worked with Vertex interface in pricing.
- Worked in the configuration of Third part transfer, Cash Sales and Rush order.
- Configured account groups for Customer Master, Field selection, assignment to partner functions, definition of new partner functions and partner determination.
- Set-up the Customer Master, Material Master and Vendor Master and used LSMW for
- Master data migration from Legacy systems.
- Worked in output determination for sending output to multiple email id.
- Worked in material substitution to redetermine stock again in delivery document.
- Worked on Go live Support.
SAP SD Consultant
- Configured Free good and Item Proposal.
- Worked on Shipping Point determination, routes, picking and packing, delivery types.
- Configured Sales Document Types, Item Categories, Schedule line categories, account determination and partner determination
- Worked on configuring the Unit Costing for Quotation.
- Worked with Abapers in enhancing the SD documents and added field catalogs.
- Worked on complete Pricing Procedure setup including defining condition types, access sequences and condition records and determination rules based on the business requirements.
- Prepared Unit test plans, integrated test plans and documentation for end user .
- Configured document types to handle special business scenarios like Make to Order, Make to Stock (MTS), Third Party Order processing.
- Prepared several FAQ with Screenshots and Provided Solutions with SLA to various level of priorities in SD issues using CITRIX Tool.
- Prepared User manual and Manuals.
- Involved in Post production support for numerous production problems.
Business Development Executive
- Initiated and executed the Computerization of all departments.
- Initiated and implemented the Local Area Networking of the Computers for seamless transfer of Bills, Orders, etc., across different departments
- Initiated and executed 24-hour sales services.
- Extended the product range to tech products like computers, mobiles, accessories etc.,
- Obtained dealership from Ramco Cements, Airtel etc.,
- Established units to sell drugs after purchase of license.