- Having 13+ Years of SAP Implementation, Support, Upgrade and Rollout Project Experience in ABAP.
- Two End to End SAP implementation projects.
- Rollout Projects for France, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Ukraine, Argentina, Chile and Korea.
- Non - Deployment Projects: CRM Back Office, CRM Decommission.
- One Upgrade Project.
- Production Support Projects with Parallel Enhancements.
- Trained in SAP HANA Data Provisioning using SAP LT Replication Server (SLT)
- Experience in SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View.
- Experienced with SAP IT Auditing and use of the tools needed for the Audit Process
- Experienced in ABAP Object Oriented Programming Techniques.
- Experienced in Enhancement of standard functionalities using User Exits, BADIs and Enhancement Framework, Adobe Forms.
- Expertise in reports Interactive, Classical, ALV and OOPS ALV that involved creation of new and modification of existing ones based on business requirements.
- Proficiency in debugging of SAP programs and performance tuning.
- Extensively worked on SAP Interfacing Technologies including BAPI, IDOC, Proxies and RFC. Worked with middleware like Web methods, Cordys and SAP XI/PI.
- Experienced in Module pool programs development including screens and menu painter, using ABAP workbench tools. Experienced in Web Dynpro and Workflow.
- Worked in SAP SD module with Pricing and Routines. Designed the SD process for major clients.
- Good work experience in FI/AR module, with knowledge of Month/Quarter/Year End activities along with Audit report preparation.
- Worked with Interfaces involving Lockboxes and Credit Card Payment system (PAYMETRICS).
- Good knowledge in Logistics modules of Material Management, Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management.
- Good work experience in Production Planning, Quality Managements and APO Planning.
- Worked in CRM and SRM systems interfacing with ECC.
- Experienced in design of Authorization Objects for SAP Security. Good understanding of Roles and User Profiles.
Confidential, Franklin, Tennessee
- Design Sales, Order Execution and Distribution Strategies for implementing North America Schneider Business Processes in Schneider ERP tool Called BRIDGE designed based Schneider production system (SPS) philosophy over years on SAP Platform. Which is deployed in America, Europe and Asia Regions for all Schneider entities.
- Maintain, support and enhance the Bridge tool on the continuous basis aligning to changed business scenario and demands.
- Responsible for review Develop, Maintain and enhance the integration between Legacy Systems, BRIDGE, Extended Warehouse Management Systems.
- Review business requirements and design, develop and test processes to validate integrity of NAM Bridge & Integration Solutions
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, test documents, test scripts and code reviews specific to North America Bridge & Integration solutions.
- Responsible for development of customization or process improvements for Schneider proprietary business flows like ETO, MTO, MTS (F1 to F11, HIVE Flows).
- Leading Schneider Bridge monitoring and support ticket team which resolves issues raised by users on day to day basis.
- Creation and refinement of complex data models and integrations with middleware systems (CORDYS, SAP PI, Web methods and MuleSoft).
- Implement Business process automations & Robotic process automation using RPA tools (Blue Prism) to improve process efficiency and reduce support costs.
- Creating business process standards and documentation and leveraging processes to ensure all development staff follows standards, guidelines and best practices
- Design operational process ensuring efficiency, scalability and compliance as per Schneider policies and security requirements.
- Will advise global business teams on best practices of the solutions and tools in Bridge in order to meet their varied purposes of business analysis and processes as per Confidential defined methodologies and approach.
Confidential, New Jersey
SAP IT Auditor
- Worked as a SAP IT auditor for JnJ Internal Audit Team
- Experienced in using the HP-ALM for writing the test cases.
- Well acquainted with the Audit tools PAWS and Metric Stream for documenting the test cases.
- Experienced in Auditing Change Management and GAM process area.
Confidential, New jersey
- Managing a Team of 12 people from Offshore and Onsite.
- Working on the Design of Interfaces, Enhancements and Forms.
- Experienced in Adobe Forms and Workflow Object development.
- Experienced in FICO Substitution and Validation Exits, Invoicing Process, Credit Card Payments.
- Experienced in FSCM Dispute Case Management.
- Developed OOALV reports for the Sales Order Block Display and removal of Blocks using the reports.
- Worked in the Deliver module of Shipment Packing and HU Label Printing.
- Managed a Team of 5 people Offshore and Onsite.
- Enhanced the existing CIF interface from ECC to APO to update the Material Availability Date with the Sale Order date for Deliveries and PGI.
- Worked on Enhancement of Usage Decision in QM module.
- Worked on the development of Credit Card Acquirer, which sends data to Pay metric for settlement of Visa and Master Card.
- Worked on the resolution of Production Support Incidents and Defects.
- Analysis and Design of IDSC project for the Delivered order Interfaces from Spine.
- Preparation and Review of Technical Specification Documents and UAT Scripts.
- Performance tuning of the Pricing Routines to improve the pricing determination time during Order Creation changes in the Pricing Routines during Contract Creation to determine Introductory Price.
- Re-design of the Customer Master Creation Interface, which creates Customers sent from Siperian MDM system.
- Worked in AR module in handling of tickets and month end activities.
- Worked with Pay metrics systems and Vertex Tax processing systems.
- Knowledge about Lockbox Payments and Setup up of the Lockbox process.
- Handling High priority tickets and successfully lead the CRT teams during the Production Issues.
- Worked in developing LSMW Scripts for uploading Orders.
- Experienced in Dialog Programming techniques.
- Worked on developing Authorization Objects for SAP Security Roles.
- Worked on the Development of Sales Order Interfaces from Quote To Cash (Legacy) to ECC,
- Confirmation and Change of Sales Order Interfaces.
- Worked on the Order Prioritization, Demand Management, Mirror DC solution, MRP Run Scenarios as part of Production Planning Module. Developed Enhancements for LTP Scenario and Reports for Demand Calculation of the DC and Vendor Forecast.
- Worked on the replication of Independent Customer Requirements in ECC through interfaces Via middle ware CORDYS.
- Development of Shipment Interface to send the details to KEWIL system.
- Worked on pricing routines for ZZPL.
- Design of the business solutions for improving the efficiency of the system performance.
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- As a core team member on shore (Paris), Evaluation of configuration requests, Process change requests, Analysis of Solution and Design of Technical development.
- Worked as a Lead ABAP Consultant in Sales and Distribution, CRM module for CORE solutions of Confidential .
- Coordinating with BP & I team and off shore team to ensure fulfillment of business requirement & quality object delivery.
- Development & implementation of solution for CR back office Project (Implementing CRM process in ECC).
- Development & implementation of solution for integrating web-based application (MySE Phase1 & Phase2) to ECC. The Sale Orders in MySE are replicated in ECC using the RFC Function Modules.
- Development of Sales Order Interfaces to ECC from ESKER (FAX Server) in France.
- Resolution and development the critical programs which have very high business impact in Sales and Distribution due to technical & performance issues as part of Solution stabilization project (Contract Assignment, Customer pricelist, Multiple Plant Material Strategy (ZZPL), Customer Proactive Information Report)
- Sales Order and Contract creation through Electronic data interface program
- Worked on the User Exits in SD Module to meet the Business Requirements.
- Worked on the creation of Output requirement routines in Sales and output trigger as per the configuration.
- Order confirmation/Order Change confirmation to customer thru Electronic data interface.
- Worked as a consultant for the CRM decommission of India, Australia, Korea and Russia.
- Worked on the development and Enhancement of Complex Reports with OOPS ALV.
- Worked on Rollout for Russia, Hungary, Australia and Japan.