To acquire the position of a junior SAP consultant and provide guidance to the organization in adopting SAP modules for planning and managing resources, and practical experience under expert guidance.
- Excellent project management and resource planning skills
- Skilled at operating SAP FICO, SAP MM, SAP WM, SAP PP as required for the organization
- Ability to lead a group of trainee SAP specialists and coordinate their activities to follow the set plans
- Highly efficient at conducting seminars, making presentations and providing on SAP modules
- Proficient at developing the templates for SAP modules relating to business requirements
- Comfortable in adapting to a dynamic environment that is subject to considerable changes in nature of operations
SAP MM/WM/PP Consultant
- Conducted AS - IS study in detail by interacting with the core team members and developed a TO-BE process to suit the company’s objectives.
- Extensively worked with Business Users for requirements gathering, gap analysis, creating traceability matrix and Design Validation.
- Configured and customized integration links between FI/CO/SD/MM/PP to optimize transaction processing.
- Created MM Organization structure like Plants, Storage locations, purchasing org and Purchasing Groups.
- Closely worked with Business User and Functional team to design, develop and configured Master Data for create and change Process.
- Implemented MM Procure-to-Pay cycle configuration. Configured Purchase requisitions and automated purchase ordering process to a great extent by assigning processing requisitions based on info records, and extensive use of contracts.
- Configured Pricing Procedure with pricing schema determination for Purchase Order to include Overhead cost, Freight cost and discounts at time of goods receipts.
- Configured entire Automatic Account determination Process for all Accounts like inventory, GR/IR, Cost of goods sold scrap etc. using T-codes
- Involved in all aspects of development, maintenance, and configuration of EDI related interfaces.
- Customized different Inventory Management process like Goods receipts, Transfer posting and goods issue for Sub-Contracting.
- Configured Goods Receipts, Reservations, Movement Types, Goods Issues, Transfer Postings and Stock Transfers.
- Carried out split valuation of materials based on valuation category.
- Adopted stock transfer techniques to assist in plant to plant stock transfers and cross company stock transfers using Stock Transport Order.
- Used LSMW to load various Master Data like Material Master for different Material Types, Create and Change Customer Master, Vendor Master Data, & Load BOMs
- Load MM Condition records, Source List & Info Records, and Functional Location.
- Worked with Offshore development team for development of custom reports, batch jobs, BDCs and Master Data enhancements.
- Worked on Data Cleansing, Data Formatting, Maintain Data Conversion Rules and Formulas and Preparing for Upload in Development, Quality and Production Client.
- Created BPP (Business process procedure) Documents and End User Manual for end users for creating and maintaining Various Master data.
- Created CATT to load inventory for different material type including batch manage & Catch Weight Materials.
- Conducted end Users for SAP shortcuts, maintaining Defaults and Also developed User specific Query for different User Groups and Reports.
- Provided post-production support on day-to-day activities performed in SAP.
- Acquired experience in working for different modules such as SAP MM WM PM MIRO etc.
- Provided to the end users and ensured they are comfortable working on the SAP software
- Conducted preliminary technical research in identifying the cause of inefficiencies in SAP software and business systems
- Kept track on the improved versions of SAP that are launched in market over a period of time
- Liaised with the business systems administrator from time to time