To associate with an organization in the area of Finance /Accounts, where my knowledge and skills are utilized maximum to achieve organizational goals and prospects and provides competitive working environment to improve myself.
- Accounts Payable process
- Invoices/Payment Transactions
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- General Ledger, Bank Reconciliation
- Banking Transactions
- Taxation and costing
- Journal Entries & General Ledger
- Teambuilding & Staff Supervision
- Excel sheets & Accounting Reports
- Debit balance clearance
- Account Receivable process
- SAP ECC
- MS Dos, Windows98, 2000 & XP.
- MS Office
- SAP: FS - CM-Finance/Risk/Reg Aps
- SAP FI Configuration
- SAP RICEFW Design
- Master Data Conversion & Migration
- Deployment & Cutover Execution
- SAP Treasury Management
- SAP Funds Management.
- Grant Management.
SAP Functional Consultant/ Team Lead
Environment: SAP ECC, Trained in S4 HANA
- Working in SAP as a Functional Consultant in AP, AR, GL,FM, TR,RE,SD,PM modules for Umoja
- Worked in Development of RICEFW objects - In AR, AP, GL, FM, RE, SD, TR etc.
- Worked in conversion activity to load, verify the transactional data for mock & Go live of cluster 1, 2 & 3.
- Worked in PIT support by testing the all scripts in all relevant modules like fixed asset, fund management, treasury Bank Communication Module, SD, RE module.
- Supported in hyper care phase after go live of Pilot & cluster 1
- To play role as functional consultant to gather requirement from client & to support developer for build objects & need to test overall functionality of objects (critical) which is developed. Overall functional support is providing in case of any RICEFW objects -
- Worked ECC Workflow design and development of CCBREQ- Workflow for ECC, for AR/AP invoice, GL account and Parked document approval.
- Currently working in support project as part of AO support for Umoja client
- Working in all types of WOs which are related to all modules with compliance of SLA
- Working in FI configuration part-
- Creation of cash journals
- Payment terms creation
- Payment method,
- VAT code/ tax code creation
- FBZP configuration depending upon the change request from client
- Document types
- Validation substitution rules
- Resolving the issues/ WOs in related to all developed objects in all area especially handling the issues related to critical objects like UNDP, MSA, and Progen area.
- Working on how to type of questions related WOs & user training WO in all relevant area effectively.
- Worked on ADOBE, smart forms.
- Worked on workflow area in AP, GL, and FM perspective.
- Worked on BCM module - BANK module in FSCM- PAYMENT PROCESS through bank module, processing documents MT940. MT103 files.
- Worked on Treasury & cash management integration part.
- Working on the CCBs relevant to FI, PM, RE module.
- Estimations, Planning and monitoring of offshore technical deliverables.
- Got KT for all objects in all area which are developed for client to support perspective, also given the KT to client on some topics which are important for client.
- CAR (Causal analysis report) tracker maintenance.
- Worked on Development team new reports or Modification.
- Problem determination and suggesting best possible work around and solutions includes re-creating the issues, determining the point of failure by stepping through the ABAP Code and identifying the problem resolution.
- Worked to update the BDDF, Functional design documents to client as per the requirement.
- Process control Activity - Involvement in automation of the Process control activity in areas like FM, TR, & FI. Extraction of data manually as per the client requirement. Saved 4 to 5 hrs. By automation of process control & worked to extraction of data for process control in FI, FM, TR area.
- Worked Buffer, transport management list creation for pre prod & prod TRs.
- Help team members in using INEED, Rapport, and HPLM translation tool regarding INTTRK, Devbox, and WO creations, also working on Solman. Aware process of charm & RFC
- Determine problems found by the proactive application monitoring being done on a regular basis.
- Worked on robotics automation (RPA) for one of the automation cases with robotic team.
- Handling team & helping them to resolve the issues & to understand the process.
- Providing functional support to UNDP process which is crucial to UN.
SAP Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC
- Configured PTP, RTR, TAX and some of the TCM objects independently without any escalations.
- Creation & modification of DFDs for the Forms like OTC Invoice and Credit Notes, Dunning letter, customer statement, Self-Billing Invoice, Intercompany Customer Billing Invoice, vendor balance confirmation, Remittance advice.etc
- Component testing of the forms: developed for localized customers per requirement in AR & AP module:
- Credit Notes, Dunning letter, customer statement, Self-Billing Invoice, Intercompany Customer Billing Invoice, vendor balance confirmation, Remittance advice.etc
- Product testing - PTC1 & PTC2 cycle: Actual tests, Defect raising and coordination for resolution, and resetting after defect resolution in RTR, RTR, TAX, PTP, BI, & TCM area. Also tested the data through LSMW tool.
- Role testing: Testing the user roles Defect raising and coordination for resolution, and resetting after defect resolution.
- Works on Hyper care phase solving incidents by doing config like creating payment terms, bank configuration etc.
- Created config design on RTR, PTP, TCM of project
- Worked in to prepare the AAES files during project like Changes in DFDs, configuration Design.
- KT sessions conducted on DFD, Interfaces as well as on forms.
- Involved in assembling GL interfaces for R11.
- Provided the test data for RICEFW objects and completed CT XI related objects after understanding.
- Having a knowledge of FI /MM Integration & FI/SD Integration.
Senior Software Engineer
Environment: SAP ECC
- Trained in SAP FI
- Organization Structure
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable\ Accounts Payable
- Automatic Payment Program
- Asset Accounting Foreign Exchange Transaction
- Trained in SAP CO
- Cost center and Profit center
- Product Costing
- Trained in SAP FSCM:
- In-house Cash Management
- Central Dispatching, Routing & processing of payment
- Creation & providing Accounts statements to account holder
- Tracking of Payment status
- Cash Management
- Liquidity Forecast
- Electronic Bank Statement
- Daily cash Position
- Treasury Management-
- Transaction Manager - Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, Securities
- Market Risk Analyzer
- Credit Risk Analyzer
- Portfolio Analyzer