- Confidential is SAP ECC Technical Specialist with 9 + years of experience in SAP Security Administration & Testing, including Evaluating, Designing and Developing SAP Security Architecture, Infrastructure assessments & Implementation, Project sizing, Systems Analysis & Design, System Upgrades and delivering SOX compliant projects.
- He possesses hand - on experience to analyze & understand solution design, develop a comprehensive testing plan, test scenario, test scripts and test data. Which were successfully executed and validated for the readiness to meet environments in all phases of the project(s).
- He has led with hands on experience of implementing 4 new SAP Security projects / models throughout their life cycle to function efficiently and perfectly. This involves requirements gathering, planning, analysis, design, development & validation, review of existing security systems, leading to major modifications, recommendations, successful integration to various modules by deploying the Troubleshooting and analytical skills and transition of security operations processes.
- Confidential has proven leadership, project management skills, excellent communication and efficient & effective liaison in globally distributed teams. He works effectively with team members and client’s senior executives to meet project objectives as well as operate in a fast pace project and adapt to changes quickly and steer the team in the right direction. He is self driven, results oriented with strong analytical skills.
- He has implemented SAP Security in ECC, NetWeaver, R/3, Suites and across standard modules including IS-U, FI/CO, HR, MM, MDG, PS, RE, SD, GTS, SRM, APO, BI/BW, CRM, BOBJ, SAP HANA & Cloud Integration, Personas 2.1, Crystal Reports, Winshuttle and addressed SoD using GRC 5.3 & GRC 10 - Access Control.
- Confidential participated /coordinated to perform SAP security audits (Internal & External) in all phases of the audit delivery process (planning, execution & reporting).
- He provided strategic advice and guidance on matters of business security, risk management, internal controls, and governance by recommending creative solutions for the complex projects. Led proposal writing, business development efforts and employed a structured approach in project management & profitability by gaining the complete client’s satisfaction.
- He managed diverse team(s) of resources to deliver a variety of IT audit needs by dealing effectively with change barriers and project constraints.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- SAP Application Security Analysis, Design and Implementations
- SAP Security blueprint design, Roles, Profiles and Authorizations development and configuration
- SAP Security Assessment (Strategic and Technical), Audit & Control
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services
- Project planning for the security management
- Testing in ECC 6.0 various modules
- Client Relationship Management
- Apply SAP OSS notes related with SAP security.
- SoD remediation using GRC 5.3 & GRC 10 Access Control Industry
- Agriculture, Beverage & Food
- Finance and Industrial products
- Consumer Goods & Electronics Manufacturing
- Confidential (Canadian Armed Forces)
- Health Care Pharmaceuticals (Medicines)
- Oil, Gas & Electricity
- Public Works, Real Estate - Real Property Business System
- Retail, Consumers Goods
SELECTION OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
SAP Security Consultant
- Confidential led and played a pivot role by putting hands-on and coordinating with the Functional Team leads, Testers, End users, Client and Accenture Security leads to complete the, Functional Unit Testing (FUT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Integration Testing (SIT), Smoke Testing, phases of project for the Confidential Argentina Go-live using HP-QC Tool.
- Actively participated & implemented the security design changes, roles create / update and Gray/white box testing, for the SAP Business Transformation project in the following functional processes by achieving the target 100%; LOG - Logistics: GTS, EWM-APO & TM, OTC- Order To Cash, PTM - Procedure To Make, PTP - Procure To Pay, RTR - Record To Report: FI, CO, Cross Functional & Master Data Conversion and Banking Settlement / Reconciliation & Billing.
- Worked closely with the Client’s Business, Security leads, Functional team members as well as with 6 on-shore and 7 off-shore consultants to conceptualize, test, implement, defects resolution and troubleshooting the SAP Application Security implementation, Pre-Go Live activities and Cut-Over role mapping for over 2000 users. Targets were achieved by 100% with-in the scheduled time frame.
- Worked with process leads and Legacy test teams across 8 process areas to ensure any test execution issues were resolved by leading daily conference calls, for all phases of the project.
- Updated test plans, test cases, develop scenarios and scripts with the feedback provided by Upper Management, Developers and Process Team Leads from the Argentina and Canada.
- Coordinated to audit and analyze the conflicting transactions in roles through -ve, +ve testing. Applied Troubleshooting and Analytic skills in defect elimination to provide 99.9% risk free environments.
Security Strategy Governance Architect /Analyst
- As-Is Overview- Confidential led for the Infrastructure Security and Data Protection, assessment for 390 applications, including Web & Critical, Applications. He conducted a security assessment to review the current information security, policies, activities, initiatives, capabilities and IT controls based on ISO27001-2013 Framework. Identify inherent risks within IT organization and mitigation strategies that can be recommended to Confidential management and assess the progress since the previous assessment was done in 2013 by Deloitte based on the ISO27001-2005 framework.
- To-Be State- Define the “To-be state” to achieve an overall security maturity score as per the required target state and create a detailed project plan and update the IPP accordingly to deliver this maturity score. This involved the following:
- Security solution architecture definition and design
- Mapping of control framework as per ISO 27001 standard; and
- Validation of future state with Confidential stakeholder
- Implementation Roadmap and Finalization of Priorities - He helped to complete Fit-Gap analysis, based on current state assessment and target maturity requirements, to prioritize security functions, define implementation roadmap and fine tune project plan to meet the required target maturity score based on the ISO 27001-2013 security framework across the Confidential IT platforms.
SAP Security & Testing Consultant
- Played a pivot role and worked with the Functional Team & Business users to collect the SAP Security requirements gathering, planning, analysis, design, development & validation, review of existing security for the following process areas by achieving the targets by 100%;
- EAM - Enterprise Asset Management: FI, Co, AA, MM, PM TM, PTP- Procure To Payment, RE-FX (Corrective, Preventative & Overhead maintenance) using FI, CO, MM, PM, PS and RE-FX modules
- Worked closely with the Client, Business, Security & Functional leads, team members as well as with Accenture Functional Consultants to conceptualize, Completing Test phases (Functional Unit Testing (FUT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Integration Testing (SIT), Volume and Regression Testing, Smoke Testing) implement and troubleshoot the SAP security implementation using Gray / White box testing. Targets were achieved by 18% ahead of schedule time.
- Played a pilot role for creating and organizing test case suites in Test Lab of HP Quality Center. Updated test plans and test cases with feedback provided by Upper Management, Developers and Team Leads from the Accenture and Confidential . Job completed by 10% ahead of scheduled time.
- Designed Test documentation (Test Plan, Test Case Specifications, Test Scenarios, and Procedures) for functionality testing. Created and uploaded Manual test scripts into HP Quality Center.
- Audited and analyzed SAP Security, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and Conflicting transactions in roles through Negative, Positive testing. Coordinated / participated to perform security audits (External) Provided 99.9% risk free environments.
- Actively participated in Design, build, implement and support, Role Based Security for Data Conversion, Data Validation, ABAP Development and Functional Support, Teams.
- Played a key role in Department wide implementation of Personas 2.1
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
SAP Security & Audit Consultant
- To address Business Emergencies / Continuity requirements played a key role in analyzing, creating (developing / building) / updating Firefighter (FF) roles and IDs for the companywide SAP modules including Vistex & Master Data Governance (MDG), tools and SAP HANA Cloud Integration, which helped to keep the business running by 99.9%
- Actively put hands on for the Business Transformation, SAP Security setup and to complete Testing Phases (FUT, UAT, SIT & Smoke) for the “Capital Project & Fixed Assets Forecasting” and Master Data Governess (MDG) & Master Data Management (MDM) by improving business growth by 18%.
- Actively participated to address SAP Security issues for ERP, EP-SCM, HR, FI, CO, GTS and Transport Management (TM) modules, extensively used ChaRM (Change Request Management) process via SAP Solution Manager to manage transports across the SAP landscape.
- Extensively used “User Provisioning” (UP) tool for User Administration, role assignment and user authorization using race and tracking mechanism.
- Actively solved incidents, problems and issues through “BMC Remedy” tool for normal, mid and high priority tickets / Change Requests by 95% meeting agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Actively worked with off-shore (India Delivery Center) team to improve upon SAP Application Security and production support by reducing the incidents by 10 %.
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
SAP Security & Testing Consultant
- Actively participated to collect requirements from Business Users, Functional / Technical Consultants & Team leads to analyze, redesign, and implement the security structure to upgrade SAP module / project(s) work / production support and user provisioning / De-provisioning & password management. Met the SLA requirements by 100%.
- Played a pivot role, in defects elimination and supported the testing team(s) to complete the Unit / Integration / Application and User Acceptance, Testing (UAT) by designing/creating/ building/updating role(s) for the projects / systems upgrades and production support. Met the project time frame by 100%.
- Developed and applied moderate industry, application and technical knowledge to build and test the changes in SAP Security domain for the projects and day to day maintenance / support activities to address the problems and enhancement for the SAP Security requests.
- Provided and designed solutions to protect sensitive client data, across diversified processes in different time zones. This helped client to address open SAP security concerns in (LEX Logistics Execution: GTS, EWM & TM), (MTD - Make to Delivery: PLM, PPM, EHS, VC & ECM, PE, PM, QM, PP/DS & MEMI), (RTR - Record to Report: FI, CO, FSCM), (STP - Source to Pay: AP automation, Pcard, Ariba Catalog Content Management), processes.
- Performed User Management for SAP ECC 6.X using Solution Manager (SOLMAN) / CUA.
- Liaison between Client leadership and Accenture to facilitate the flow of work and helped in identifying the demand(s). Operate as an escalation and coordination point and provided a local Level 3 (L3) single point of contact for the users (30+, local & off-shore) within a SAP Security domain.
- Independently designed and implemented template(s) to collect companywide SAP Security configuration information and Knowledge Transfer (KT) from 3M resources.
- Participated and coordinated to design and implement Run book for smooth functioning of production environments.
- Developed Two Accenture resources skills at 3M project by sharing technical skills and provided hands on training as a result both were able to successfully perform the tasks without further guidance.
- Actively shared the logistic information / provided guidance to 2 new hires in Canada, for settling in Accenture world. Now, they can perform their routine task successfully.
SAP Security Architect, Audit & Testing Lead
- Performed strategic and technical SAP Security Assessment to understand the current state of the client’s SAP Security requirements & processes. Also identified new security requirements and gaps on production SAP ECC systems.
- Translated functional requirements into the technical design for SAP ECC security roles.
- Took direction from team lead(s) and input from the Integration Design team to address cross functional process and system design issues through fit-gap analysis.
- Designed, developed / built, implemented and supported authorization process and role based access (single & composite) & Security Controls in SAP landscape by ensuring appropriate safeguards are in place.
- Actively participated to Design, build, implement and support, Role Based Security for Fire Fighting, Data Conversion, Data Validation and Functional Support, Teams.
- Communicated SAP authorization requirements among business process team(s) and respond rapidly to address the security changes, audit & control.
- Played a pivot role, in defects elimination by helping the testing team(s) in completing the Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Application Testing, User Acceptance Testing & Smoke Testing, for the Real Estate (RE) Module.
- In the context of SAP Security requirements, planed, coordinated and executed activities for, Pre-Go-Live, Go-Live, after Go-Live as well as for the operational administration of user provisioning and De-provisioning, password management, and other SAP Security related activities.
- Contributed to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel and communicated client expectations to the engagement team(s). Took initiative to communicate, interact, and coordinate with all concerned to ensure that all aspects of a task(s) are addressed.
SAP Security Consultant
- Used excellent communication, stakeholder management skills, good discussion drive and focus on resolving existing security design issues for BI/BW modules.
- Took directions from “Sub-team Lead(s)” and input from the “Integration Design Team” to address cross functional process and system design issues through “Fit - Gap” analysis.
- Actively participated in security process design, implementation and documentation areas to complete Suncor ERP Transformation.