- Senior SAP GTS, SD and EDI functional professional, with over 12 years of SAP experience.
- 6+ years background working with GTS,7+ year background in Wholesale Distribution and Manufacturing environments, with accountability for managing off shore teams and third party vendors
- 2 Full Life Cycle SAP GTS end - to-end implementations, including Gap Analysis, Customization, Integration, Testing and .
- Proven track record of delivering and supporting SAP GTS,SAP SD modules, EDI 850,810
- Highly knowledgeable in SAP GTS Compliance module and SAP Order to Cash (OTC) processes and module integration points
- Experience Rolling out new countries in SAP GTS (Rolled out Panama, Costa Rico, Dominican Republic)
- Experience of GTS upgrades, Performed 2 upgrades GTS 2.0 to 7.1 and 7.1 to 10.00.
- Expert SAP configuration skills; new sales order types such as standard, returns, credit/debit memo requests and sell-off orders, new plants and distribution centers; new item categories and new schedule lines;
- Skills in Pricing Configuration of Condition Types; Condition Tables and Access Sequences.
- Determine and maintain Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, and Special Pricing Functions including Condition Exclusion.
- Excel with End -User, Documentation, Presentation of Business Solutions and Production Support.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and complex problem solving capabilities, that translate business needs into technical requirements.
SAP GTS FUNCTIONAL Analyst
- Analyzed BRDs for the project.
- Performed gap analysis for the project.
- Prepared GTS design document for the project.
- Set up organizational structure in GTS for three new shipping points.
- Participated in prototyping.
- Provided guidance for GTS processes
- Participated in Weekly project status meeting
Senior SAP Analyst & EDI Lead
- Managed team resources for new plant set up in Brookings, South Dakota
- Led the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) design and configuration for new plant set up.
- Configured SAP sales organization, sales area, shipping points, storage location and picking location for Brookings Plant.
- Worked with development team to setup EDI flow for the plant and designed test plans for inbound and outbound deliveries
- Participated in stakeholder meetings to optimize the business process for the plant
- Provided go live support
- Configured new SAP SD sales organization, sales area, business area, assigned plants to sales organization and company code.
- Set up intercompany sale for new organization and handled production support for EDI 850/875 and 810/880 documents.
- Worked on rebates, material determination/ exclusion, product substitution and out-put determination using condition techniques.
- Designed and tested a new SAP ZVA05N transaction report for sales orders.
- Provided production support for order entry team and trained sales team with EDI daily monitoring transactions.
- Led SAP and EDI interchange implementation project and configured 20 new customers.
- Led meetings with customers for EDI specific d Confidential, testing requirements and created functional specification for implementation.
- Acted as point-of-contact on status of EDI transactions from internal and external customers.
- Worked with third party vendor (SPS) to develop maps for new customers and updated tables
- Created EDI DC partner records for purchase orders and invoice output records.
- Created test plan for new EDI implementation and tested new customer’s records.
- Led meetings with off-shore teams, third party vendors and users to finalize process flow between the Distribution Centers.
- Conducted and performed analysis of incoming and outgoing EDI transactions and resolved issues
- Prepared, performed/coordinated unit and regression testing with offshore team, vendor and users.
- Provided efficient technical support during go live and post implementation
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
SAP SD SME & GTS Analyst
- Led and participated in multiple SAP GTS and SAP SD projects that included Archiving, Lab Safety Integration, Panama, Costa Rico and Dominican Republican roll outs, ECC and GTS upgrades and ZORO Projects.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) of SAP GTS and “Go To” person for all export sales order issues
- Designed, tested and implemented a new SAP process for synchronizing Product Master D Confidential with GTS
- Led GTS upgrade Project with team of 5, using ASAP methodology
- Established master d Confidential for the Panama, Costs Rico and Dominican Republic organizations
- Facilitated the requirements gathering workshops for Lab Safety Supplies and Confidential Grainger export orders integration (CDP) project
- Configured new country and region codes in ECC and GTS
- Updated HTS and Schedule B numbers for export orders in GTS every year
- Provided GTS overview for new hire in international department
- Led STO screening project with different departments of Grainger
- Monitored and resolved service calls related to export order entry
- Designed, tested and implemented many custom reports, set up and maintained batch jobs
- Provided production support for order entry and GTS Compliance module
- Updated number range in SAP GTS.
- Evaluated PBS Software for retrieval of archived orders
- Led ZORO Industrial Supply Company integration pricing project for Order entry team.
- Consistently interacted end users to ensure resolution of day to day end user problems/questions
- Conducted multiple sessions for business partners and internal team members
Confidential, Britton, IL
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Worked on multiple SAP SD client project implementations, support & maintenance.
- Configured SAP orders types-- standard order, as-Is order, return order.
- Worked on the SAP Order-to-Cash (OTC) transactions involving the complete sales cycle
- Configured material exclusion conditions for export sensitive materials
- Configured output routes using condition techniques for printing sales orders, delivery and billing
- Configured SAP billing document types for standard order processing, returns, credits and debits
- Coordinated end to end business processes for new product line expansion
- Modified pricing procedure to add new condition types for acc accommodating new freight charges
- Created various condition tables, access sequences and condition types for pricing procedures
- Implemented rebates and free Goods for customers and configured SAP Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Worked on invoice correction, credit memos, invoice split, integration with financial accounting and revenue account determination
- Reset credit limits for the customer’s credit control based on company specifications
- Configured and customized master d Confidential for customer master, material and customer material master
- Prepared business process blue prints - analyzed as-is, formulated the To-Be processes from several sessions with the core team members. Performed GAP analysis
- Participated in cross functional meetings to ensure integration of SAP SD, MM and FI modules
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Identified and documented existing business processes through a series of interactive brain storming sessions with the client's team and also gathered new business requirements
- Set up the organizational structure for SAP sales and distribution channel
- Configured SAP pricing procedures with condition tables, condition types and access sequences.
- Created special discounts for customers’ requirements using condition exclusion groups
- Provided production support to business users during GO-LIVE and post GO-LIVE
- Customized new order, delivery and billing types