- With over 15 years of extensive SAP experience, and with functional expertise and relevant technical background, I have successfully implemented and managed projects across the globe (Australia, Southeast Asia, USA, Latin America, Central Asia, Middle East, Central West Africa, and South Africa) on various industries such as Food and Beverage, Pet Food, Litter, Telecommunication, Retail, Battery Manufacturing, Real Estate, and Steel Manufacturing.
- I am resourceful, flexible, and maintains a 100% project completion and customer satisfaction rate.
- Manufacturing, QIE, Interfaced with SAP ERP (MM/IM) with hands - on system configuration and Master D Confidential management and control
- SAP ERP (ECC) - MM, WM (LE), PP-PI Modules
- Integration knowledge with other SAP ERP modules, e.g. FICO, QM, SD, PM, PS, APO
- SAP interfaces with 3P application such as Manufacturing Execution System (MES) via Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) for Inbound messaging, and via XI/LINK (Outbound messaging)
- Adept to various Business Scenarios such as SC Plan to Produce, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Subcontracting (3P Co-MFG or Co-Packing)
- Adept to SAP implementation phases, from Project Preparation, Gap Analysis, Conceptual and Detailed Design, Business Process reengineering, Testing (UAT/EUT), Realization (e.g. Cutover processes, DITL), to Hypercare/Post Go-live support
- With 3 full cycles and 7 roll-outs on SAP EWM for Manufacturing projects (hands-on)
- With over 8 full cycles and several roll-outs SAP MM/WM projects (hands-on)
- Implementation experience on the following SAP Platforms: SAP R/3 (versions 3.0, 4.0b, 4.5b, 4.6c, 4.7, ECC5, ECC6, and latest on SAP HANA)
- Knowledge in managing qRFC messages (between EWM and ERP), and, IDOCs (between SAP and 3P systems)
- Implementation experience on Split Architecture and Mono - SAP Environments
- Knowledge in Transport Management System (STMS) and Dock and Yard system, and Tote Bin management
- With experienced in Rapid Deployment Solution (RDS); contributed in building Implementation Guide; used for system build/configuration and automated testing with the aid of Worksoft Certify v 11.0.1904.62
- With experience on various SAP project methodologies, including SAP Roadmap (ASAP)
- With exposure on other SAP applications/tools like BW reporting, Personas, Fiori
SAP EWM Deployment - MFG SME
- Worked under Confidential Regional Global Excellence (GLOBE) - Technical & Production Team mainly focused on Manufacturing and Quality Management, and Physical Logistics-Warehouse Distribution operations. Since moving from Oceania to North America, I have been working on various SAP related projects.
- Confidential Regional GLOBE office is located in St. Louis, MO.
- EWM v9.2 for Manufacturing & QM Implementation - first in North America and globally (SAP ECC6)
- EWM v9.0 Kit-to-Stock Implementation for Co-Packing (SAP ECC6)
- 3rd Party Co-Manufacturing (which is an in-house custom-developed Subcontracting solution - Process Order based) - (SAP ECC6)
Business Appl. Specialist
- Have implemented Confidential GLOBE Template across Asia, Oceania, and Africa (AOA) regions and lead the Physical Logistics (SAP MM/WM) and Technical and Production (SAP-PP-PI), with integration to SD, QM, APO, and PM) for Distribution Centers and Factories.
- Aside from the normal SAP E2E process scenarios (e.g. P2P, PTP, and OTC), I also got major involvement in implementing other business solutions such as Transportation, Dock & Yard, and Tote Bin Management.
- I also managed a couple of roll-out projects before my transition to Confidential USA.
- Project Management
- Confidential Vietnam - GLOBE solution rollout; Tote Bin Management (SAP v4.7)
- Confidential Indonesia - KANBAN implementation (SAP v4.7)
- Performed Leverage reviews - Technical and Production and Physical Logistics process; Manufacturing shop floor processes; Asset Materials Managements
Senior SAP WM Consultant
- Had a short contract being my first job in Australia as SAP WM Consultant and worked for Confidential Australia, based in Sydney.
- Assigned to support SAP implementation for client named Confidential
- Managed a couple of SAP implementations (cross-functional) .