- Specialized in HR technology since 2000. Over the past 17 years, completed over 20 full life cycles of SAP HCM implementations for global fortune 1000 companies, which have included core HRMS, SAP Payroll, SuccessFactors Employee Central, Recruiting Management, Onboarding, shared services across SAP and SucessFactors technologies. Also offers strategic Payroll and HR Technology advisory services for customers considering SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday, Peoplesoft, ADP or Oracle.
- 17 years of overall working experience.
- Over 13 years of SAP experience as SAP HR/HCM Functional Consultant and SAP Functional Lead - Business Analyst
- 4 full life cycle SAP Time and payroll implementations using ASAP plus several smaller acquisition projects
- Extensive experience in Schema Rule writing both in HCM Payroll and Time Evaluation.
- SAP Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Evaluation, Benefits, ESS and MSS, post-implementation support (US, Canada, UK)
- Highly skilled in building team, analyzing complex business process and providing unique strategic and solutions.
- Manage relationships with Business Partners including Finance, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and Legal.
- Developed testing strategies and created test plans.
- Effectively trained, developed and supervised end users by demonstrating hands on system skills. Consistently provided excellent customer services by rapidly resolving problems, maintaining ongoing internal and external communication
- Good understanding of SAP - HR Programming, FICO process, business objects/Business intelligence in HR, SD, CRM, PS, GRC etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Multiple Full Life - Cycle SAP HCM Implementations
- Extensive consulting experiences
- Expert in SAP US Payroll and SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- HR Technology Strategic Advisory
- SAP HCM certified
- SuccessFactors Employee Center Certified
- SucessFactors Recruiting Management Certified
- SucessFactors Onboarding Certified
- SucessFactors Recruiting Marketing certified
- Expert in SAP Payroll and Time schema rule writing (PCR)
SAP HR SKILLS:
Payroll: Configuration of wage types like earnings, pre-tax deductions, post-tax deductions, taxes, Configuration on schemas, functions, calculation rules. Taxes, Benefits/Payroll Integration, Garnishments, Bank Transfers/Direct Deposits, Third Party Remittance, ADP interface and Off-Cycle Processing.
Taxes: Tax Tables, Tax info types, Tax related processing classes, Tax Areas, Tax Authorities, and Taxability models for US Payroll.
Time Management: Configured Work Schedules, Holiday Calendars, Time Recording (Substitutions, Absences, Absence Counting, Absence Quotas, Leave Entitlement, Overtime, Availability), Generated Time Evaluation Reports, create and maintain PCR in schemas, configured CATS data entry profile, direct/indirect labor entry supporting SAP PS, CO, SD modules, 3 rd party time clock system, LSMW
OM/PA: Configured enterprise structure, personnel structure, configured actions for org units, positions, jobs, hire, termination, retirement, LOA. Configured payscale structure, setup dynamic actions and features
Benefits: Configured basic settings, health plans, insurance plans and savings plan
E-Recruitment: Configured basic settings, requisition management, question and questionnaire, activity management and technical settings
Performance Management: Configured appraisal template, category settings, scale, qualification, qualification groups
Sr SAP HCM -Functional Lead / Business Analyst (SuccessFactors)
Senior. HCM Functional Lead
- Production Supports and Implementations
- SAP HCM ECC 5.0 and 6.0 and 6.7
- Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Management, Benefits, ESS and MSS (implementation), Performance and Enterprise Compensation Management, BO/BI (implementation)
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
HCM Functional Lead
- Implementations and Production Supports
- SAP HCM ECC 5.0
- PA, TM, Payroll