- 4.5 years of IT experience in the areas of SAP MM (materials management) and SAP MDM (Master Data Management).
- Have worked for Confidential as Sr. Associate Consultant and for Confidential Technologies as a Functional Consultant for their biggest client Confidential Motors.
- Have experience of working on implementation projects, roll outs as well as support.
- Worked on Enterprise structure and end to end Procurement cycle for Materials Management.
- Have got hands on experience in MM/MDM Module having strong expertise in Configuring Material master, Vendor master, Info records, Source list, Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Quotations, Purchase order and Scheduling Agreement and their respective Release strategy.
- Worked on various types of documentations involved in a project/development
- Worked extensively on SAP ALE setups and idocs.
- Worked on various custom reports and developments .
- Professional approach and strong communication written and oral skills
- Ability to multi task and work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
SAP WORK EXPERIENCE:
SAP MM/MDM Functional Consultant
- Responsible for analyzing the feasibility of requirement and calculating the time and cost estimates for the client.
- Worked on an innovative tool called Comparison tool to compare the table data between any two SAP clients.
- Worked on many developments/configurations involving idoc filters and conversion rules
- Developments involving SAP Workflows
- Worked on various custom reports
- Worked on developments related to various custom view/fields in material master.
- Worked on various problem records
- The objective of the project was to calculate the excise payable on the Body Building process at GR Stage based on the Assessable value of the vehicle as computed on a day - to-day basis.
- Challenges faced by the team were to calculate the Assessable value of a particular vehicle type daily and to determine this price in the MM Scheduling agreement.
- MM pricing procedures, RFC developments and design of a custom GR program for inwarding the fully built vehicles.
Lead Functional Consultant for SAP MM
- Defining the Data Formats for the communicating Delivery Schedules, Goods Receipt Notification to suppliers using IDOC message types; configuration of IDOC messages (DESADV, DELJIT, and RECADV) and defining functional specs for ABAP programs which will streamline the business data flow.
Functional Consultant for SAP MM
- Understand new requirements regarding process changes and then get them implemented in the System (Z-program Enhancements and configurations)
- Tracking issues and activities with different teams and expediting the Issue resolution
- Worked on various Z-reports
- Worked on Developments related to pricing procedure
- Worked on various configurations including pricing procedures, storage locations, Purchase Organizations etc
- Development of program for custom PO printout
- Have been involved in some development of logistic module as well such as changes in pricing and shipment date while doing shipment costing
- Key responsible person for MM Month end period closing activity
- Key responsible person for MM Year End activity
- Responsible for MM support during DR Drill activity(twice a year)