Systems Analyst / SAP Solution Architect - ABAP/PI/GW/FIORI
- 19+ years of SAP development in ERP, HANA, BW, CRM, GW and FIORI platforms with on-premise and cloud deployment. Started as ABAP developer in IBM Deutschland in 2000.
- OData development with all possible GW deployment options, FIORI JS
- Integration experience in PI, HCP and Ariba, Java mapping
- Performed projects in Canada, Germany, Austria, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Slovenia as a contractor and a permanent employee of consulting practices.
- ABAP Professional certification for NetWeaver 7.0. Focus in FIORI, Gateway, HANA and cloud solutions. Interest in Hybris and ByD systems.
- Techno-functional skills in Fi-CA, RM-CA, RE-FX, SD, MM, PM, WM, TM, FI-CO, HCM
- Customer’s Industries: Software Development, Consulting Services, Telecommunications, Oil/Gas, Nuclear Power Engineering, Consumer Packaged Goods, Public Sector, Real Estate, Public Media, Mining, Government.
- Affiliated partner in Canada of the system integrator in Eastern Europe.
- Core from R/3 3.11 to HANA 1809.
- OData Gateway development for all deployment options,
- FIORI development with cloud and on-premise deployment
- PI 7.31 dual stack, 7.5, HCP, Ariba integration with Java mapping
- Solution Manager, experience with BW and CRM 7.0
- OO ABAP 7.5, FIORI, JS, Java, XML, HTML5, Eclipse, NWDS, WebIDE, BUILD, Adobe LiveCycle Designer for PDF forms.
- FI-CA / RM-CA, FE-FX, SD, MM, PM, WM, TM, HCM, FI-CO, SFIN
- ABAP 7.5 with global MVC or local classes. ALV, CDS, AMDP, FPM, BOPF, BRF+.
- REST, SOAP/WSDL, BAPI, ALE/IDoc, AIF components. OCI Round Trip.
- Process Integration: PI development with classical and ICO scenarios, ESR Java mapping, BPMcc. SSL mutual certificate configuration in ABAP and Java stack. Plain HTTP, HTTP AAE, IDoc, SOAP, REST, RFC, Proxy adapters. XSLT conversion.
- LSMW, EMIGALL for FI-CA objects. HANA migration tool.
- Exits, Classical and new BADI, Open FI, FQEVENTS.
- FIORI JS/XML development of controllers and views using FIORI elements, Smart templates with annotations. On-premise and cloud deployment. FLP configuration of tiles and catalogs, PFCG roles
- ALV, Dialog programming, RF guns, OLE
- Forms: Interactive PDF, Smartforms, SAPScript cheques.
- Workflow development of custom objects and approval scenarios.
- Unicode conversion, SPDD/SPAU, remediation
- Waterfall, Agile, SAP Activate
SAP HANA ABAP FIORI PI Consultant
Environment: SAP 7.51, 1610, 1709, Azure, Full-Stack WebIDE, PI.
- Designed and developed a pilot solution for F110 payment runs approval using a digital signature and integration with the Receiver General of Canada system:
- A set of FIORI apps deployed on premise for payment runs selection, allocation payments into requisitions, electronic approval.
- E-signing process implementation according to provided design with Java modules integration.
- Programs, interfaces and components for integration with the RG.
- TM enhancements
Senior ABAP PI Consultant
Environment: SAP PI 7.31 (dual), SAP ECC, AIF, HCI, Ariba.
- Gathered requirements, responsible for security concept document creation in billing integration area between SAP and OpenText. Business Process document review and Process Definition document created.
- Mediated between OpenText integration team and SAP process owners. Systems connection implementation in PI, PI web dispatcher, load balancer and SAP router by setting requests for SAP security and IT teams. SSL configuration in PI and the load dispatcher.
- Developed integration code, mapping, scenarios in ECC, internal PI and DMZ PI.
- Performed integration test waves together with business process owners.
- Successfully deployed in Production with a mechanism of smooth customers transformation during 6 months after cutover.
- Conducted a sequence of KT video presentations for PI support team with documentation of developed interfaces.
- Integration Scenarios:
- Asynchronous scenario: Outbound invoice IDoc - > Internal PI with message split and attachment preparation -> DMZ PI on plain HTTP. Status RFC notification in ECC. Java mapping SMTP notifications in case of IDoc specific.
- Mutual SSL Authentication for plain and Java HTTP adapters.
- Architecture, design and development:
- Ariba invoice archive integration with SAP Archive Link through Ariba cXML with 3 synchronous scenarios: GetProfile, PendingQueue, GetData. XSLT transformation to add < --DOCTYP-->, Java stream mapping to remove < --DOCTYP--> in Response. All calls are initiated from ECC job in ABAP shell program.
- Analysis of AIF configuration issues. Developed and deployed AIF configuration reconciliation report.
- SAP HCI activities related to SSL certificates.
Senior ABAP OData Consultant for BW and ECC service creation
Environment: SAP GW 7.5(embedded gateway deployment), SAP ECC, SAP HANA systems, HCP.
- System analysis, functional spec creation and OData services development in GW system with central hub deployment option.
- Recommended an architect design for GW data collection from ECC and BW info cubes (RSDRI RFCs) without custom code development in ECC and BW and with existing authorization level of access from GW system.
- Developed GW code for OData services, performed and managed unit and integration tests for Back End.
- Conducted waves of integration tests with Front-End FIORI team. Performance analysis at browser level.
- Planned Cutover for BE part. Passed Go-Live.
FIORI / ABAP OData Consultant
Environment: ECC/GW embedded on-premise, WebIDE.
- Planned and advised the system landscape for development needs. Planned project scopes and workload.
- Translated functional requirements into technical code in Back End SEGW.
- Developed BE Odata services. Assisted in FIORI code development fin WebIDE. (e)
- Performed test phases and test scenario definitions.
Senior PM/MM/HCM UI5/ABAP Consultant, Solution Architect
Environment: SAP ECC6, NW7.4
- Designed architecture, developed and deployed Inspectors’ scheduling & appointment tool with IBM NOLA integration through WSDL web services. Translated business requirements into technical requirements. Conducted test phases and KT.
- SAP PM, HCM, TM Development:
- IBM Front-End NOLA integration though with SOAP web services based on RFC FMs with wrapped BAPIs PM functionality and SOAMANAGER endpoints configuration,
- ALV reports using MVC concept, SALV and editable ALV classes.
- BSP application further development of CSS and new functionality to track Area IDs per inspector.
- WDA FPM application with BOPF to track gas consumption by inspector.
- TM Enhancements
- Web IDE for UI5 extension projects.
- HR Renewal 2.0, OSS Notes implementation.
- SAP Gateway environment HCM ESS/MSS area and BADIs via external system debugging or SICF test user profiling.
- HCM ESS/MSS UI5 Development - FIORI MyInfo application Pallet modification:
- New Tiles creation for uploaded BSP wrapper.
- LPD CUST (FIORI launchpad) configuration of roles/instances
- Configuration of Pallet in configuration mode for new TIles uding Config URL
- PFCG ESS/MSS roles assignment with Menu UI2 application (from Config mode). ESS/MSS Fiori Launchpad assignment in roles parameters (from Lauchpad).
- Admin mode deployment for user personalization of new pallet via Admin URL.
- Transports consolidation, Move-To-Production and Deployment phase
- FIORI Leave Request application modifications via BADI enhancement.
- Further development of custom BSP application for business needs in PM area,
- Brand New Floor Plan Management WebDynpro (WDA) application to maintain personal/business gas consumptions by inspectors.
- HCM tasks with UI5 components.
- Total Compensation Statement ALV HCM report based for Payroll data reconciliation.
Solution Architect, Senior ABAP Consultant, PM/MM Techno-Functional
Environment: SAP ECC6.0Implemented:
- Planned systems landscape without and later with PI system. Gathered technical integration requirements and designed approach for procurement system.
- Developed custom solution in PM/MM-PUR with web Catalog integration and task lists control. Conducted integration phases with CAT and Toromont. Deployed with data migration and supported web procurement channels:
- Product Catalog integration in PM Work Orders through Open Catalog Interface (OCI Round Trip) with Caterpillar PSIP procurement system.
- SAP Task Lists and CAT PSIP materials synchronization (BAPI interfaces and procedures)
- Purchase Order Outbound web interface based on REST xCBL3.0 web service.
- Inbound xCBL30 REST Web Service Provider to update PO status.
- Web service to get invoices and PDFs via Toromont Business API WSDL/SOAP Web Services: Posting, Parking, Holding invoices. Automatic Goods movement for invoices and credit memos.
- LSWM Data migration of Material Master, Info-Records, Vendors.
- Designed and developed simple WM functionality to truck WM information at Inventory Management level. Complex development package encapsulated into IM level - MIGO, MI01, MI04, MI07, MI21 (Inventory Management and Physical Inventory) to track multi bin functionality with all basic MIGO movement types support including some of them:
- Goods Receipt with Barcode Labels and GR slip Output Types.
- Goods Issue with GI Output Type.
- Two Step Transfer Posting - Issue (313) with TP Output Type.
- Two Step Transfer Posting - Receipt (315) with TP Output Type.
- One Step Transfer Posting for Vendor Consignment (311/K).
- Physical inventory in MI01, MI04, MI07 with Output in MI21.
- Implemented thermal ZEBRA printer for labels printout with barcodes for WM based on business requirements.
- Designed, developed, tested and delivered Custom Security solution - ALV Tree Shell transaction to maintain Authorization task for Composite/Single Roles and User profiles.
- To resolve accounting issues, developed, tested and delivered CO internal orders reconciliation report based on FI business requirements.
- Developed, deployed and delivered a set of reports, tools, forms, conversions, enhancements in PM,MM,FI-CO,HCM areas based on business requirements..
- HCM WebDynpro standard enhancements for applications based on FPM.
- All ABAP logic and my development style are based on MVC OOP model.
ABAP Offshore Team Lead / ABAP Coordinator
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC6.5
- Offshore ABAP Team Supervision and Development Coordination.
- Designed plan of upgrade strategy in coordination with BASIS. Systems landscape analysis.
- Responsible for all ABAP issues on the project. Workforce analysis and team load.
- Reviewed development standards document.
- Performed Unicode Conversion, SPDD/SPAU activities, Customer Code Remediation.
- Enterprise Portal, iViews reconciliation.
- Workflow objects migration, UWL configuration migration for aggregated workflow tasks.
- HCM ESS/MSS iViews migration..
- Conducted and managed Technical Upgrade in Sandbox, Development, QA and Production.
- Conducted and managed Development and Integration test phases, UAT, Reversal Tests.
- Documentation, meetings with Basis and the Customer (b).
- Developed Code Remediation for HR, FI-CO, SD, MM, PM.
SAP RE-FX ABAP Developer
- RE-FX Requirements analysis, development, tests and deployment based on functional specs.
- Interactive PDF forms design, development in Adobe Livecycle Designer and delivery based on functional specs.
SAP ABAP Developer, Web Services, PDF. R.F. Transactions
- Assisted in functional spec creation for SD/MM milk products selling. Development of interface for SMTP notification of customers based on material groups with attached PDF form where a clerk can select a product / UoM and submit a SO request in ERP by clicking PDF button and sending back attached PDF. Conducted tests and deployed in Production.
- Assisted in functional spec creation, designed and developed WM RF transactions like LT12 for bulk materials and conversion of UoM.
- Developed custom ALV reports and enhanced standard based on business requirements.
- Designed, developed and delivered interactive PDF forms for milk products procurement.
SAP ABAP Developer
Environment: SAP CRM7.0.
- Provided advices to Management regarding systems landscape and efforts estimation.
- Audit of CRM prototype delivered by integrator
- Developed LSMW project for Data Migration of customers, addresses.
- Developed BADI enhancements
Senior SAP ABAP Developer
Environment: SAP ECC6.0.
- Based on functional specs developed, tested and delivered custom ALV reports and standard enhancements in FI-CO using BTE(OpenFI) and MM area (BADIs).
- Developed LSMW project for materials migration.
- Sapscript print form development for 2 the same cheques on one page based on functional spec.
SAP ABAP EMIGALL Developer
Environment: SAP ECC6.0.
- As a part of Data migration project, designed and developed ABAP FI-CA reports for quality check of Data migration in EMIGALL to help resolve implementation issues.
- EMIGALL objects data migration for IS-U
- Import files automatic verification from external systems.