- Confidential, with over 9 years of successfull Supply Chain transformations, has helped companies improvise their Logistics planning, execution, tracking and settlement processes.
- Her hands - on expertise in SAP TM, EM, Logistics Execution, Sales and Distribution helps companies to implement best practise solutions in FMCG, Manufacturing, Life sciences industries.
- Her conscientious with strong analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Good functional expertise and interest in technical and thus capable to understand and implement complex business requirements.
- Confidential is looking for a new and challenging SAP position
- SAP ECC 6.0
- HP ALM
- SAP TM 9.2
- Service Now
- CRM 6.0
- ILOG Load Builder
- SAP Event Management
- SAP TPVS
Confidential, Golden, Colorado
Business Process Partner SAP TM/SAP EM
- SAP TM, EM Lead through 3 Go Lives
- Designed solution for Road, Rail, Marine mode of transport
- Integration with other SAP applications ECC, EM, APO
- Architected end to end processes with Standard Order, Inbound, Consignments, Exports, Line Loading scenarios with SAP TM, EM
- Lead SWAT team with SAP Max attention to help optimize risk with Go Live Critical Go - No Go decisions
- Configured SAP TM, EM system though ERP order integration, Optimizer planning, tendering, settlement, carrier collaboration portal
- Saved US $1 M with solutions to optimize freight cost
- Helped organization with performance metrics and reports to assess carrier quality and thereby negotiating annual contracts using SAP TM
- Lead AMS team for SAP TM, EM to prioritize incidents
- Working with the ABAP Developers with understanding of SAP BOBF, FPM to develop custom RICEFW objects
- Lead Blueprint workshops, performed Fit/ Gap analysis
- Designed Functional Specs, Unit Testing for custom objects
- Conducted Integration Testing
- Worked as a Lead for Order to Cash test cycles to ensure all deadlines for met for testing.
- Worked as a business process partner to discuss all requirements with business and design solutions in IT
- Worked on detailed performance testing with external vendors to ensure the system performance is in correct parameters, Solved Performance issues with SAP.
SAP TM, EM Lead
- Upgrade from SAP TM 9.0 to SAP TM (9.2). The SAP Event Management is also upgraded to EM 9.2.
- Designed processes for composites business in Europe and NA going live
- Designed solution for Expected Date and Time of Arrival of Shipment
- Integrated ECC and TM Event Management
- Set up tracking and Tracing on Freight Order, Freight unit level.
- Configured Event Handler, Event Codes, Reason Code, Activities, Tasks, Rule Sets, Reactions of Events
- Worked in Development of EM Dashboard - A Custom Report Showing enabling users to Track Events
- Integration of Event Management with ECC for execution and tracking of freight
SAP TM Lead- WAVE 5
- Architected international shipping scenarios integration between different ECC systems in different geographies i.e. Integration of ECC 6.0 with legacy 3.1 i / 4.7 system along with TM and CRM integration.
- Use of Incompatibility Definitions
- TM Optimizer Planning - usage of planning profiles, selection profiles in transportation cockpit.
- Set up Peer to Peer Tendering in TM
- Freight Settlement Process and Creation of Shipment Costs in ECC.
- Defined Change Controller/ Freight Unit Building Rule
SAP TM Consultant and Testing Lead - WAVE 4
- Defined international freight services with exports and imports handled via SAP TM
- Upgraded from SAP TM 8.0 to SAP TM 9.0.
- It also has ocean freight and if for 4 composites business plants.
- Worked as a test leading and lead a team of 40 consultants
- Worked as a lead on several integration test cycles, cutover testing and UAT.
- Worked on Performance Improvements in the system.
SAP SD and TM Consultant - WAVE 3
- Designed process for 2 additional divisions (foam and insulation business) spread across 41 plants and shipping points. standard O2C, STO, Consignment Process, Returns, P2P, etc all integrated with TM 8.0 for logistics execution.
- Streamlined system updates using trigger Framework, Post Processing Desktop.
- Defining TM Master data BPs, locations, products, Transportation Lanes, Zones, Schedules, Means of Transport, Mode of Transport, Carriers, Resources Transhipment Locations in SAP ECC and SAP TM
- Planning Profiles, Selection Profiles in Transportation Cockpit
- Load Time, Transit Time in SAP TM and GATP systems
SAP SD & TM Consultant -WAVE 2
- Designed and implemented Global template using the roofing division
- Defined Enterprise Structure, set up Core Interface to transfer master data to SAP TM, integrated documents using XML Messages/ IDOCS
- Defined TM documents Freight settlement document / Freight Order/ Freight Unit/ OTR/ DTR/ Forwarding Order/ Freight Booking/ Forwarding Settlement Document
- Configured TM Charge Calculation using Rate Tables, Conditions, Calculation sheet, freight agreements
SAP TM, SAP SD, SAP EM Consultant.
- Worked as a SAP SD Consultant and configured R/3 system as per business requirements
- Also worked in SAP SD support and solved incident and implemented several change requests/enhancements to fulfil business requirements
- Worked as Master data Consultant to manage materials, sales, customer data for business
- Configured Shipping Points and Plant data.
- Configured Pricing related master data
- Designed several end to end shipping order to cash scenarios
- Designed Product hierarchy for different material sets
- Worked in data transfer using extract, transform, loads from Legacy system into new system
- Worked on Data Extractors for customer, vendor and material master data.
SAP SD Consultant
- Configuring and Customizing of Sales and Distribution Module and its functionality in SAP R/3 as per company Business Process requirements and documentation of configurations done in SAP ECC, TM
- Configured Enterprise structure(sales organization, sales area, distribution channel, sales office, etc)
- Configured Customer Master Terms of Payment.
- Configured Sales & Distribution documents involving Sales Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Shipping and Invoice, Order Management
- Supported in Defining and Assigning Number Ranges for Sales, Delivery and Billing Documents.
- Pricing Procedures/Access Sequences
- Define Shipping Points, Storage location, Plants, Shipping Conditions Concepts, Shipping Point Determination
- Billing process (Customer billing, Inter - company, Proforma, Credit memo and Debit memo)
- Pricing procedure, condition records, condition tables and access sequence.
- Consignment Process.
- Basic Knowledge of Customer, Vendor and Material Master Data and also Knowledge of LSMW.
- Smart Forms and Output Determinations
- ECC Shipment and Shipment Costs Configuration