- SAP Experience: 20+ yearsModule Skills: OpenText VIM up to 16.3 SP3, Documentum, Kofax, OT doc
- Access, ARIBA Integration into VIM; OT EECM, OT ICC
- Oracle, SQL Server, MAXDB; Sybase IQSAP Releases: SAP Solution Manager 7.1, ECC EHP 7, CRM, S/4 HANASAP Content Manager, Simple Finance, Accounts PayableSupply Chain, Job Scheduling with CPS and Redwood
- Process: Change and Release Planning, RUN SAP, SAP Operations
- Business Experience: 25 years
- EXPERT OpenText VIM and Archiving expert with
- Global implementation experience.
- Extensive Hands - on and management experience
- Implemented Multiple Projects on the OpenText VIM platform
- Advised Clients and Business Users about Accounts Payable “Best Practice”, applicable policies and Options for data consolidation into the Business operations.
- Implemented SAP VIM in highly regulated requirements in compliance
- Implemented Workflows for PO/non-PO invoices and various Inbound Channels Including IDOC, EDI, Scanned Invoice.
- Implemented and integrated Enterprise Scan for 3rd Party outsourced Invoice ingestion.
- Implemented and integrated OpenText Content server for SAP with full OT Document access integration and application development
- Successfully migrated Documentum and custom Archives for AP into OpenText Archive Server with Document Pipeline
- Worked with Clients to implement a Benefit realization plan for SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Extensive Hands-on and management experience
- Integrated Imaging based on OpenText VIM and KOFAX Scan Client into Account Payables Business scenarios as a managed Service as well as on premise.
- Worked with Business Users, Data owners, Auditors and technical teams to perform VIM Design Workshops, manage Policies and establish Business requirements
- Configured and scripted OpenText ICC Standard and Custom Solutions for Specific Custom Fields.
- Integrated Ariba via Cloud Integration and/or PI Adapter
- Translated Business specification in Tech Specs for Accounts Payables to VIM.
- Optimized Accounts Payable Processing utilizing VIM Analytics and “AP Best practice”.
- Build and Engineered Custom BADI Enhancements for OpenText VIM
- Implemented Complex Approval Scenarios though OpenText “Chart of Authority”
- Implemented OpenText Mobile Applications
- Integrated Tax Solutions into OpenText VIM
- Build complex AutoPosting Scenarios for OpentText VIM
- Migrated 3rd Party Ap Solutions to OpenText VIM
- 20+ years of SAP Technology experience, which includes consulting work for major companies and Database sizes from the low 80 GB up to several terra bytes (TB). Experienced in SAP Retail (IS-R), FMCG, Manufacturing, Banking, Public Sector and Automotive and SAP BW, systems/Code tuning, troubleshooting, printer management.
- Conducted Training and KT workshops for Handovers into Production or Client operations,
- Build Training workshops for AP Transformation awareness for Business users
- Developed “Best practice “Documentation for Opentext VIM.
Confidential, Loveland, ColoradoOpenText Architect
- Implemented a full OpenText Vendor Invoice Management 16.3 SP3 with OpenText
- ICC and Archive Server on Hana S/4 for PO, non - PO and Down payment.
- Integrated VIM for WBS and Service Entry sheets for 3rd party Software.
- Implemented complex Unplanned and planned Cost handling in VIM.
- Implemented Custom Enhance for VIM Client specific Requirements.
- Integrated Ariba into VIM via IDOC Scenarios.
- Implemented specific Processing Requirements and supporting Business Rules for specific Expense types.
- Integrated HR Mini Master into VIM COA for non-PO limits of Authority.
- Built test Scripts for Client and Internal P2P Teams.
Confidential, DenverOpenText Architect
- Implemented Vendor Invoice Management 7.5 for Supply Chain and P2P
- Customized OpenText ICC for Client Specific requirements.
- Customized Approval Workflows for PO/Non-PO.
- Optimized and adjusted Invoice Processing using VIM Analytics during Hypercare and later.
- Build ACH and Wire Transfer Integration for VIM
- Implemented and optimized Business Rules and Process flow for VIM
- Migrated 3rd party 1099 solution into SAP Standard.
- Supported phased Go Live Preparations and Cutovers for OpenText VIM
- Implemented custom mapping for EDI and FI docs.
- Implement SAP DMS for Nuclear Compliance.
Confidential, Maplewood, MinnesotaOpenText Architect
- Developed a DART Prototype using the German and US TAX Template
- Developed a ILM concept for FI/SD data Archiving
Confidential, CincinnatiOpenText Architect
- Implemented SAP Accounts Payable Solution into Production
- Implemented a System Decommissioning Retention Warehouse PoC for SAP and 3rd Party Systems.
- Worked with Customer Business Users, Auditors, Legal counsel and SAP Product Management To establish Business Requirements, Technical specification and Retention Policies for 90 + countries, SAP Application including HCM, Supply Chain, CRM, and much more.
- Implemented SAP Policy Management for Compliance with SOX, FDA, HIPAA, SEC and other Statutory requirements.
- Implemented a SAP HANA implementation with Accounts Payable and Data Separation
- To support a Company spin-off.
- Led two compliance audits for SEC and FDA Complaint data archiving.
- Implemented 3rd party preconfigured Policy packages supporting 85 + Regions and
- 3 major industries containing FDA, Financial and Manufacturing.
- Implemented a Data Retirement strategy utilizing SAP DART including Reporting requirements
Confidential, Golden, COOpenText Architect
- Implemented a SAP Vendor Invoice Management Solution based OpenText Archive Server to automate and accelerate AP processes.
- Implemented all functional requirements PO/non-po scenarios
- Developed a Opentext Document Solution and Policy Management Strategy.
- Implemented Imaging for - FI-AP-AR using Archive Link and OT Scan Client
- Managed all legal and compliance requirement with auditors and Counsel.
- Implemented a SAP ILM Strategy based on OpenText and Documentum
- Identified and documented all relevant SAP data objects and functional requirements.
- Worked with Business Users, Auditors and MSP to schedule SAR Archiving jobs and Clean up routines
- Implemented Reporting functions for SAP SARA objects
- Build a OpenText VIM COE in Asia and Poland
- Delivered KT and Documentation SAP ILM and Data Archiving
- Led the RAMP UP of SAP ILM Capabilities and worked with internal teams and Clients to safeguard SAP ILM Projects
- Trained Teams to implement SAP DART, System decommissioning and SAP ILM competency Centers.
- Mentored internal SAP Architects in all regions to expand capabilities.
- Principal Architect and Evangelist for all OpenText prospects and requirements.
- Led a successful SAP ILM certification for HPE Records Manager for SAP.
- Delivered a full SAP ILM strategy and Capacity forecast for SAP data and Assets
- Delivered a Proposal for ongoing operational archiving. Archiving Solution Architecture And Imaging.
- Gather functional requirements for reporting and data access.
- Reengineered Imaging and Document Management capabilities for SAP and technical drawings on OpenText
Confidential, Golden, COOpenText Architect
- Implemented a Document Management Solution for Accounts Payable.
- Implemented a Custom Vendor Invoice Management Solution in a highly regulated FDA environment.
- Identified documented and implemented all functional reporting requirements from Business and Legal Counsel.
- Operationalized a Accounts Payable strategy for Vendor Invoice Management and Imaging.
- Worked with Functional teams, Technical delivery and MSP to identify and implement all technical Legal and business requirements for Invoice and Payment Management.
- Implement Data decommissioning concepts for Oracle application and databases on OpenText .
- Implemented a full SAP ILM strategy and Solution for Data reporting and Imaging in SAP CRM
- Implemented and designed all technical and functional requirements for data archiving and reporting
- Implemented and designed a UK wide data access solution based on distributed Archive Cache Servers