- Over 15 years of Accounting and Finance experience.
- Full cycle implementations of SAP R/3 with hands on experience of ASAP methodology
- Successfully Upgrade SAP from 4.7 to ECC 6.0
- A strong and detailed oriented professional with over 10 years of Project Implementation and related experience.
- 5 years of ERP – various software e.g. QuickBooks-enterprise version, Wipro- EasyACC, SAP 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0.
- SAP implementation skills, requirement/process analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support Proficient in SAP ASAP methodology.
- SAP FI/CO expertise in the areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Possess good configuration experience in Financial Accounting (SAP-FI) including FI-GL, FI-AP, and FI-AR.
- Knowledge and worked on New GL Functionality.
- Expertise in Implementation of Multiple location, multiple currencies.
- Excellent client interaction skills, versatile team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in integrating FI and MM and FI and SD modules
- Experienced in Configuration and Testing of the integration points of SAP FICO
- Experience with SAP Security Transaction.
- (5+) years of SAP R/3 FICO (4.7/ ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0) functional experience in FI-GL, AP & AR.
- General Ledger: Account groups, GL master records, sample accounts, field status groups, posting keys, automatic account determination, intercompany automatic account posting, sales/use tax assignment, account display, number ranges, document types, tolerance groups.
- Accounts receivable: Customer groups, customer master data, billing payment terms and interest calculation, credit management.
- Accounts Payable: Vendor groups, vendor master data, house banks, bank accounts, check lots, reason code, automatic payments, invoices, credit memos, AP information system.
- House bank and automatic payment program: Set up house bank, set up for payment transactions, defines the document of payment postings, set up bank payment.
- Controlling Enterprise Structure: Controlling area, Assigning Company Codes to Controlling area, Assigning number ranges to Controlling area.
- Cost Element Accounting: Cost element Types, Cost element creation.
- Cost center Accounting: Cost centers accounting configuration, cost center accounting standard Hierarchy, activity types and statistical Key Figures, Assessments and Distribution.
- Profit Center Accounting: PCA Configuration, Master data, document types, Number ranges
- Bachelor of Commerce degree
- Major in Advance Accounting and Statistics.
SAP FI/CO, AR, AP, GL,SD & MM, R/3 4.7, ECC 5.0, 6.0
MS-DOS, Windows 2000/NT/XP
MS Office, MS Project 2002, Mercury Tool, HP Overview Service Desk, HP Service Center
Confidential,Houston January7th, 2008 to July 2009
SAP FICO Consultant
Confidential,is the world’s largest information technology corporation (by revenue) and is known for its printers, personal computers, high-end servers, and network management software. The company\'s Enterprise Storage and Servers segment provides storage and server solutions, including industry standard servers and business critical systems, as well as storage products, including area networks, network attached storage, storage management software, virtualization technologies, tape drives, tape libraries, optical archival storage, and various types of arrays
- Configure and set up new company codes of different regions.
- Configure Inter Company Customers and Vendors.
- Configure Automatic Payment program.
- Perform Regression testing.
- Review and suggest BRD for new projects.
- IDoc error processing and reprocessing using central correctional facility
- Setting up new interfaces between HP SAP systems and external systems to send the IDoc successfully.
- Testing, Training, Go-Live, Post Production Support and end user documentation
- Main Resource of GL in upgrading SAP from SAP R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. The objective of this is to establish and describe requirements for configuring New Project ECC 6.0. SAP 4.5, TE1 and SAP 4.7
- Resolve the complexity of IDoc were not posting to the SIT box.
- TE Table updates, GL mapping to standard coding structure of HP
- Mapping user legacy data to SAP master data.
- Perform SIT/UAT test cases using Mercury Tool.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7 and ECC 6.0
Confidential,Houston April 2007 – November 2009
SAP FICO Consultant
(FAIT Global Close- Production Support)
My role and responsibilities for this project was to Set up and configure New Entities, review and suggest Master Data Path, and also resolve user’s issues.
- Work directly with client and client management to understand business problems, document user requirements, document system requirements and translate the business problems in to technical solutions in the areas of general Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Work for GL Global close function, Mapping Master data Transport Path.
- Analyzed changes to be made to the Master data transport path and proposed new process flow charts in the master data landscape.
- Migration of Legacy data (Vendor Invoice) to SAP R/3 using BAPI, LSMW.
- Working on production run support to resolve the user’s problem in production in the area of General Ledger and Accounts Payable.
- Resolve the issues of F-03 Clear G/L Accounts.
- Review and resolves the issues of Cross Company Code Transaction.
- Review validations to restrict and control access issues to users during MEC (Month End Closing)
- Configure and set up Company Codes of newly acquire Company.
- Configure Inter Company Customers and Vendors.
- Configure Inter Company Automatic Payment Program.
- Simulation of General Ledger View, Reconciliation rules for controlling data and Comparative Analysis.
- Resolve the issues of User with Automatic Payment Program F110.
- Resolve the issues of T-Code FBR2. TP (Trading Partner) field was not populated automatically.
- Review and resolve the issues of Customer Line items. F-32
- Perform unit, integration and all schedule testing events to confirm the desired result and output.
- Assisted in user acceptance testing.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7
Confidential,NC November 2006 to March 2007
SAP FICO Consultant
- Work directly with client and client management to understand business problems, document user requirements, document system requirements and translate the business problems into technical solutions in the areas of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable.
- Conceptualized and configured the organization structure for FI, Accounts Payable Automatic Payment Program.
- Responsible for testing the functionality of module(s) within area of expertise due to configuration changes, SAP patches and system upgrades.
- In Sandbox server tested SAP FI module dummy data to create Invoice and then checked transaction flow of accounting documents and their posting in GL accounts,
- Software: SAP R/3 4.7 and ECC 5.0
Confidential,PA February 2004 to October 2006
SAP ERP- Finance Manager
- SAP ECC 5.0, FI/CO, GL, AP and AR. Configured A/R and A/P module: Account group creation, Tolerance Groups, Banking interface, line layout configuration for sort key, terms of payments, configuring accounts for outgoing payments/incoming payments and open item clearing, reason code configuration, Foreign currency valuation, regrouping line items.
Accounts payable – AP
- Perform AP function in all aspect such as coding, pay invoice and managed the aged payable, clear vendor statement.
- Define Account Group (Vendors), defines Accounting clerks, creates and assigns number range for Vendor Account Groups.
- Create and Maintain Terms of Payment.
- Define and Maintain Automatic Outgoing Payment.
Accounts receivables – AR
- Managed complete AR process and effectiveness to ensure a 99% rate of receivables.
- Manage all Bank and cash transactions to optimize cash flow.
- Bank reconciles, General Journal for Bank Fee and errors, expense adjustment.
- Ensure less than 1% out standings with proactive client receivable management and excellent client relations.
- Lead Strategy and implementation for Capital and Working Capital Management issues prepare working paper: monthly, quarterly and yearly schedules, lease equipment, job function and check approval limit. Monthly close accrual for revenues and expenses.
Expense and revenue Account analyst.
Preparing monthly and quarterly Sales tax reports in compliance with US Govt. And GAAP norms. Ensure proper tax filing including the tax amount deposited.
- Ensure System processing of periodic data including Uploading Monthly Balance sheet, Profit & loss statement, calculate and pay weekly accrued Advertising and Franchisee Fee.
- Conceptualized and configured the organization structure SAP FI/CO for FI Accounts Payable automatic payment program for multiple locations.
- Configured A/R and A/P module: Credit management, Tolerance Groups, Open item clearing, Dunning Procedure, account group creation, line layout configuration for sort key, terms of payment, configuring accounts for outgoing payments/incoming payments and open item clearing, reason code configuration, Configuring Automatic Payment Program, interest calculation on open items, Foreign currency valuation, regrouping of line items.
- Working paper.
- Define process and implement, perform periodic system management and valuation of the AP Vendor files including updates to the authorized signature listing. Maintain accounts payable files and records.
- Defined and designed Asset types, Asset master data, Depreciation areas, Account determination rules, and Period control.
- Worked on configuration of Asset Accounting module doing configuration of Chart of depreciation, Depreciation areas, asset types, period control, Calculation keys, account determination, assigning GL accounts for posting etc
- Configured asset accounting module- defined master data for asset accounting, chart of depreciation, cost accounting assignment and asset class and depreciation area.
- Designed integration of asset accounting with cost accounting, classified assets into intangible and tangible assets, financial assets etc
- Involved in account allocation, number assignment, screen layout for asset classes
- Defined posting of values to general ledger, used work lists to carry out changes
- In depreciation area defined account assignment on acquisition, retirement and revaluation of assets
- Defined asset under construction with as investment measure, summary settlement
- Defined low value asset with individual and quantity checks
Environment: Quick Books Accountant Edition and SAP ECC 5.0
Confidential,NJ August 2002 to February 2004
Inventory Control Associate
- Process damages, sends and RTV’s.
- Complete supply replenishment duties.
- Maintain relationship of duties to successful operation of department and store to the benefit of the customers.
- Responsible for all function of receiving. – Generating Keyrec, making contracts, handling all out/incoming transfers, debits data entry of received material and all other activities of receiving.
Environment: Oracle System
Confidential,1981 to March 2002
- Held Position as the Managing Partner (CEO and CFO) for around twenty years. Company was doing business of Textile chemicals and specialty Finishing chemicals, Detergent chemicals and Tissue Culture products.
- Responsible for Accounts payable/Receivable.
- Managing Bank reconciliation’s.
- Monthly and Quarterly Taxation reports
- Computerized general entry.
- Generating Financial Reports.
- Preparing Balance Sheet and Profit & loss statement.
- Costing of Materials
- Compile production, raw material and utility statistics to facilitate a complete product cost.
- Organizing yearly cost of sales.
- Complete evaluation of various ERP FI/CO packages.
Environment: Wipro’s accounting software EasyACC, Tally.