- Over 8 years of experience in SAP Basis/Netweaver administration with emphasis on implementation, Technical upgrade, OS/DB Migration and Production support
- Experience performingSAPSystem install, technical upgrades, EHP updates, System Refreshes, System copy and Client Copies on multiple OS and Database platforms.
- Worked on Netweaver EHP Installations, ECC EHP6 installation, NW 7.3 Upgrade, Homogenous system refresh, Support package update, kernel upgrade, Post upgrade support/Performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Worked extensively in several SAP products with different landscape includes SAP Netweaver 2004S/7.0, R/3 4.6c/4.7, ECC 6.0, BOBJ BI 4.0, EP 7.0, PI 7.0, BW 7.0/7.3,ECC 6.0, SRM 7.0 , SCM 7.0, APO 7.0, Solution Manager 7.1
- Experience with implementation of ECC 6.0, EP, XI/PI, and BW/Business Objects
- Performed SAP Enterprise Portal implementation/EHP update and Production support, hands on experience with SAP JAVA stack update and Enterprise single Sign-On configuration.
- Experience in SAP PI 7.0 installation and Exchange infrastructure administration, Message Mapping understanding, Interface and Proxy configuration.
- Expert Knowledge of solution manager in monitoring Satellite systems, Service Desk Functionality, Alert Monitoring and Early watch.
- Expert in Configuring SLD, SMD, ESS/MSS, MRSS implementation and TREX 7.1 installation.
- Experienced in Configuring CMS, Change and Transport system (CTS & CTS+).
- Administered and configured enterprise wide SSO for NW portal and connected backend servers.
- Monitor end-to-end business applications and infrastructure in order to proactively identify or resolve problems in accordance with operational standards and procedures.
- Detailedknowledge of Hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions.
- Strong Troubleshooting and Performance tuning experience at SAP Application, Database and OS level.
- Provide support and maintenance for daily administrative tasks including transports, Job scheduling, performance monitoring and root cause analysis.
- Worked on Disaster Recovery landscape Planning and testing scenarios.
- Expert in Database Management/Patching, Backup/Restore by using BRtools and through Rman utility.
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with business and IT community.
- Actively involved in executing client strategy to support development, testing and training activities. Prepared comprehensive client specific documentation regarding system maintenance and installation/configuration.
SAP Basis Consultant July 2012 - Till Date
Environment: SAP NW 7.0/7.3 SCM 7.0, MDM 7.1, ECC 6.0, BW 7.3, PI 7.0, Solution Manager 7.1 DB2 on z/OS and AIX
- Performed central services migration for ABAP and Dual Stack Systems from z/OS to Aix servers
- Performed System refresh for ECC, SCM/Live cache and BW by using database Backup/Restore method.
- Supported Production performance issues and tuning of J2EE server for optimal performance.
- Executed DB2 thick to thin client conversion and SAP related pre and post DB2 upgrade activities.
- Installed Downward Compatible Kernel 7.20 on SAP Netweaver 7.0 systems and did post activities.
- Performed SAP host agent/diagnostic agent installation on NW systems to configure system monitoring in solution manager 7.1.
- Performed Knowledge Acquisition to off-shore Basis Team.
- Provided the technical expertise and support for all production, development, and test environments.
SAP Basis Consultant Nov 2009 - June 2012
Environment: SAP NW 7.0/7.3 SRM 4.0/7.0, ECC 6.0, BW 7.0/7.3, CRM 7.0, BOBJ BI 4.0, Solution Manager 7.1 Oracle and Linux
- Lead the Project to Implement Business Objects BI 4.0 landscape and Integration with SAP BW 7.3.
- Performed SAP BW Netweaver 7.3 technical Upgrade as dual stack system.
- Performed SRM technical upgrade from version 4.0 to 7.0/NW 7.01
- EHP Update Experience while implementing the ECC EHP5 Package and NW 7.0/EHP1
- Performed Homogeneous System Copy and System Refresh for Single/Dual stack system by using database Backup/restore process.
- For providing SAP High availability on Linux and Oracle RAC, Installed and configured SAPCTL and enqueue replication instances.
- Configured Disaster & Data Recovery landscape and modified the strategy by testing the various backup and recovery scenarios
- Configured and Monitored Central System Landscape Directory for PI7.0/Solman 7.0 and
- Supported Production performance issues and did analysis of ABAP/JAVA server parameters for optimal performance.
- Worked with Portal Frame work, SSO Configuration, content management and user mappings.
- Installed Solution manager EHP1 and configured maintenance optimizer and EWA alert for satellite systems.
- Provided recommendations and guidance for the tuning and optimization of SAP and database servers.
- Experience in kernel updates, support package application, plug-ins updates, landscape management and transports tools.
- Worked on SRM 7.0/NW7.01 User interface functionality and configured Portal Business package for two SRM systems.
- Configured CMS and CTS plus and transport routes to administer EP/PI transport systems.
- Performed administration, maintenance and support of SAP systems related to various activities
- Involved in Performance tuning, archiving of database using BR Tools, Spool administration, trouble shooting and reorganization of temSe ,Monitor lock entries, background jobs, update Work process, tRFC Queues.
- Done oracle database Reorganization and client delete for large database system.
- Experience withSAPand DB tools for backup and recovery
- Handled Production On-call support and day to day critical issues.
Confidential,SAP Basis Consultant Dec 2007 - Oct 2009
Environment: SAP NW 7.0, CRM 7.0, ECC 6.0, BW 7.0, Solution Manager 7.1 Oracle and HP-UX
- Lead the Project to implement CRM 2007, EP 7.0, BI 7.0 and ECC 6.0 in HP-UX SGESAP High Availability Cluster environment.
- Performed OS/DB Migration, Homogeneous and Heterogeneous System Copy for Dual stack systems.
- Performed Solution Manager 7.0 installation, configuration and maintenance of it along with SAP router configuration for SAP support.
- Performed SAP Go-Live verification & analysis sessions.
- Worked on Post go-live Production performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Configured Apache/SAP Web dispatcher and reverse proxy for load balancing.
- Worked on the CRM 2007 functionality of User interface framework and authorization concept
- Integration setup from CRM 2007 BI 7.0 and EP 7.0 to other non-sap systems Setup to ensure data processing and analysis.
- Fine tuning the Portal performance by increasing the Memory parameters using Config tool.
- Monitoring and Administration of the database – Database backup’s full and transaction logs, increasing size of Database files, Monitoring Database server logs, Consistency Check of tables and full database, performance of systems and Recovery Strategy.
- Registered all the systems in the Solution Manager for Early watch reports and Configured maintenance optimizer.
- Involved in Enterprise Portal 6.0 SSO configuration, administration/monitoring like User Administration, Role addition/deletion, transports, Performance monitoring
- Installed add-ons, support packs, OSS notes and kernel upgrade.
SAP Basis Consultant Aug 2004 - Nov 2007
Environment: SAP NW 7.0, ECC 6.0, BW 7.0, Solution Manager 4.0 on MS-SQL/ Oracle and Solaris and Windows server
- Experience in implementation of BW and Solman on Solaris 9.0/Oracle 10g in SAP Netweaver 2004s platform.
- Performed SAP Technical Upgrade from R/3 4.6c to ECC 6.0 and OS/DB Migration
- Experience on ECC 6.0, CRM 4.0 BI 7.0 and EP7.0 Production support with industry specific solution SAP Media 6.0.
- Worked on mySAP Business suite on Flex Frame technology provided by Fujitsu-Siemens and SAP for Adaptive computing
- Performed Job Scheduling and performance monitoring of periodic data loads from SAP R/3 to BW.
- Monitored the SAP system using CCMS Alerts, Workload, Operation Modes, Buffer Checking and Maintenance.
- Followed EWA report recommendations and configured parameter settings in the R/3 Systems and database profile.
- Support and maintenance for daily administrative tasks including transports, OSS notes implementation, performance monitoring and root cause analysis
- Performed and monitored local and remote client copies.
- Performed online and offline backups and database copy with BRtools.
- Checked CPU Utilization and Volume Space Utilization for performance analysis.
- Performed Portal Security Administration and created role, users, groups and assigned required privileges.
- Experience with oracle/MS SQL database management, performance tuning and administration skills.