Looking to bring value with my 6 years of experience in Enterprise Resource Planning development as a†SAP Technical Consultant†with focus on ABAP/4 programming.
- Managing and assigning objects and clarifications to a group of ABAP developers.
- Project management skills including working with user community, understanding their requirements and developing strategies to implement them.
- Experience in Documenting and Developing the RICEF objects.
- Extensive experience in ABAP/4 with full cycle implementation, upgrade and post implementation support.
- My skills in SAP R/3 are in Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM),FI/CO,HR.
- Technical expertise in ABAP/4 programming techniques and workbench tools with debugging techniques in SAP R/3 versions 4.5b,4.6b, 4.6c, 4.7EE, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0.
- My SAP ABAP/4 technical skills include the design, development and debugging of ABAP Programs (Dialog Programming, Standard and Interactive Reports), ALV Reporting, Smart Forms, SAP Script, Menu Painter and Screen Painter, ALE, and IDOC configurations, Custom IDOC development, Workflow configurations and development.
- Experience in object Oriented Programming (OOPS) like creating the global custom classes, methods and using existing classes and method to develop applications.
- Experience in SAP Scripts, Smart Forms†.
- Extensively worked with Interfaces (RFC, BDC, ALE/IDOC\'s) and Data Conversions using the data migration workbench tool LSMW
- Experience of User Exit and Field Exit Development, Interfacing Data with external systems, Data conversions, and ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary and Batch Job management.
- Expertise in Problem Solving, Performance Tuning, Debugging, Transport Management System and Code Optimization techniques
- Experience of Data Conversions and Data Uploads from legacy systems to SAP systems using BDC and LSMW.
- Involved with large-scale full life cycle implementations in Manufacturing, Telecom and Automotive domains.
- Good Experience on Testing the Objects as per End User Requirements.
- Expertise in functional design, technical design and development of objects.
- Experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Product Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills, and detail oriented.
- Fundamentals of ABAP/4 Programming
- DATA Dictionary
- Classical & Interactive Reporting
- ABAP List Viewer
- Batch Data Conversion (BDC)
- Good understanding of different functional modules
- User Exits . Customer Enhancements
- ABAP Queries
- SAP Scripts / Smart forms
- IDOC / ALE / LSMW
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ PROJECT DETAILS
Client Confidential, Chicago, IL.†
Duration Aug’10 to till date
Version ECC 6.0,†
Role ABAP Technical Consultant (FI/CO/SD/PM/MM)
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, participating in system design, configuring and testing existing system and providing post implementation support for enhancements to the current system.
- System configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL transactions, configuring adjustment accounts for GL, AP.
- Coordinated the integration efforts of FI/CO with SD, MM, based on functional requirements, automatic account assignment, maintaining the revenue account determinations & revenue recognition which is useful in integrating AR-SD.
- Developed Incoming Fixed Asset Conversion Report and developing the RICEF objects.
- Modified the PLM_AUDIT Smart Form according to the client requirements for QM - Audit Execution Form.
- Prepared Technical Specifications and Developed BDC to delete Routing PRC’s using the transaction CA02.
- Prepared technical specifications and Developed Extract & ALV Report for any newly created Bill of Materials or any Bill of Materials which have been changed over in a given time frame.
- Modified the Bill of Materials (BOM) Report.
- Prepared Technical Specification and Developed Extract & ALV Report for Planned Orders.
- Enhanced the functionality of the Record Usage Decision (QA11) based on the business requirements.
- Order save BADI: Update future Service Orders when Service Contract is saved.
- Order save BADI: Validate Service contracts against Template when changes are made to Service Contract.
- Order Save BADI: Change Service Contracts when Template is changed.
- Long Job Tabulation Report
- Manufacturing requirement Report.
- System configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL transactions, configuring adjustment accounts for GL, AP.
- Configured the controlling area, cost elements, Cost centers (CO-CCA), Number ranges, Cost center hierarchy.
- Maintained required settings in Accounts Payable viz. Configuration for payment program, Payment terms in FI/CO.
- Sales Order Status Report - This program used to analyze Production Status of Open Orders.
- Custom Rebate Report to display rebate data by multiple grouping method which is not provided in SAP Standard drill down report .
- Vendor Forecast Report - The purpose of this report is to get production scheduler and planning manager to view supply and demand at daily level.
- Wizard Logic Results - BOP results.
- Used Report painter to generate reports of PCA needed by the Business Owner.
- Invoice Summary Report - Search and display Billing Documents based on selection screen.
- Involved in acceptance testing and made changes to the programs for any issues found during testing.
- Meet regularly with Business Owners to evaluate and or suggest changes in processes that will enhance the use of SAP.
- Preparation of Business Processes Requirements Analysis and User Requirement Specifications.
- Interaction with Client Business Users for Requirements Gathering and Analysis.
Client Confidential, Dallas, TX.†
Duration Jan’10 to Aug’10 till date
Version ECC 6.0.
Role ABAP Technical Consultant.
- Interacted with client business users for requirement gathering and analysis of existing business processes and prepared business Blueprint document and functional design document.
- Managing group of ABAP developers and developed RICEF objects.
- Provide Technical support for FICO related user issues/production issues.
- ERS Payment Remittance Report – develop a program to generate a SAP Smart forms and Excel File that reports Payment, Invoice, and Delivery details against ERS Vendors
- Export Customs Invoice: This particular development is to produce a Customs Invoice, Customs Invoices contain both header and line detail.
- OUTBOUNBD EDI (810/888) Invoice: An automated solution to communicate outbound EDI invoice information. Created an interface between the local EDI systems to pass to an IDOC from SAP R/3 through Middleware to EDI.
- Developed Various ALV Reports, classical and interactive reports(Using classes).
- Responsible for creating FICO application development testing scenarios and test scripts. Resolving Test Problem Report during Market Integration Testing (MIT) and Market Acceptance Testing (MAT).
- Developed the ADOBE print from for the Trailer Manifest according to the client\'s requirement and also developed the print program.
- Developed Interactive ADOBE form for payment details of vendor with invoice number, date, amount claimed, deductions, net amount etc along with respective deduction details.
- Developed smart forms for shipping and Delivery instructions.
- Developed an application to create the Transfer postings and Goods issues based on movement types using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.
- Developed a custom transaction (using dialog programming) for lamination department Production Order Time Entry and Scrap with Reason code reporting (CO11N).
- Configured required settings for automatic postings to FI-Payroll area, (FI-HR Integration).
- Planning Heuristic for MTO Rolls and Sheets. This FM DE-allocates the requirements on the Heuristic and re-explodes with source of supply to Heuristic Framework. Manually it can be executed from Product View. It can also be executed as a Batch job.
- Gathering requirements and creating Technical documentation for development.
- Developed an Extract program to send the data to EDW server. Data from BSEG and BKPF tables along with the data from long text is aligned and sent to the app server.
- Contract Status report - Display ALV report for status of each document in the life cycle of a contract.
- Involved in running the Unix Scripts which zip the files on app server and send them to the EDW server.
- Responsible for Monitoring the Background jobs for the extract.
Client: Confidential, Houston, TX May ’08 to Dec ‘09
Confidential is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of comprehensive systems and components used in oil and gas drilling and production, the provision of oilfield tubular inspection, internal tubular coatings and other services, as well as in providing supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Worked as Sr. Technical Consultant and responsible at Developing Objects, Interfaces and Conversionsusing LSMW with Modules SD (OTC), QM, MM, FI-CO.
- Worked on Production Support and development for R/3 SAP ECC 6.0 using workbench.
- Gathering requirements and creating Technical documentation for development of RICEF objects.
- Developed BDC program for changing the purchase order, Sales Order creation, Material creation, changing the material type in the material master transaction. Used Session method to upload the Data to SAP R/3 system
- Developed interfaces using ALE for transactional data upload from Legacy to R/3 System and done data migration from Legacy database to R/3 database using IDOCS.
- Developed BDC program for the conversion process to read the sequential files created from legacy system.
- Developed a BDC program to remove block on Sales orders using VA02, and subsequentlycreate Billing Documentsusing VF01.
- Loaded Customer Master Data into SAP R/3 using XD01 transaction. LSMW batch input is used to load the data into the target system.
- Developing Conversions for uploading data to Customers, Vendors, Material and Z Tables using BDC, LSMW.
- Customization of products using advanced and cutting edge technologies such as SAP, SD, MM, FI and ABAP.
- Modified Sap Scriptsfor layouts to client requirements using SE10, SE71 and Driver program.
- Modified And Added Extra Fields To The Script QM_INSP_RESULT As Per The Client Requirement
- Modified Smartforms and developed new smart forms using smart forms and smart styles.
- Developing Conversions for uploading data using BDC, LSMW for FI-CO module.
- Worked on User-Exit to display The Screen to Input Delivery Details before entering output options on script QM_QCERT_01, Enhancement code used for attaining this was QA100004.
- Updated Net Price, Delivery Date in PO using BAPI_PO_CHANGEusing ABAP Workbench..
- Developed ALV Report for received to the time the order has been acknowledged.
- Developed ALV Report VAT AR Based on Payments Received using ABAP Workbench.
Client: Confidential, San Antonio, TX†Oct 07 to Mar ‘08
Confidential operates the largest network of heavy and medium-duty truck dealerships in North America and a Construction equipment dealership in Texas.†
Worked as Programmer Analyst in Rush Enterprises for SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, Development Objects, Interfaces and ConversionsusingLSMW with Modules DBM, QM, FI/CO,PM and SD.
- Claims Overview Report - Copy of standard CLM10 that will reflect the custom fields that are saved in the table ZTRTR_CHNG_ORD in addition to normal CLM10 display.
- Population of unit of works on claim screen (rev.tab).
- Developed a LSMW Conversions for Crate Customers like Sold To Customers, Ship To Customers, and Payers and linking the Sold To, to Ship To and Payers by using the Batch Input Recording Method.
- Developed several objects using ABAP workbenches.
- Implemented a Customer BADI for Adding Custom Fields in Customer Master by using the BADI Customer_Add_Data and BADI Customer_Add_Data_cs.
- Developed Domain’s and Data Elements for Adding Custom Fields in Tables, General Data KNA1 and Sales Data KNVV by using Append Structure.
- Developed an outbound interface between Rush Enterprises and IBS Payers. Outbound Scenario to send Invoices for IBS Payers.
- Involved in Adobe Forms Development using Adobe Output Pak. The Adobe gives visually rich forms.
- Developed Interface to update the Manufacture Name and Manufacturer Part Number in Custom Table through RFC.
- Developed inbound interface between IBS Payers and Rush Enterprises for payments.
- Modified Function Exit EXIT_SAPLV60A002 includes ZXV6OAU01 (USER EXIT) before invoice document cancelled.
- Developed an ALV report for display Rush Enter prices Invoice Details based on Batch Numbers using ABAP Workbench.
- Developed a Smartforms for Truck Delivery Confirmation Using Smartforms, Smart styles like Barcode, Font and Logo.
- Developed Batch Program to Mass update Inspection Type.
- Worked on User Exit to Validate inner Barcode Compliance -- Popup Screen for QM_
Client: Confidential, Houston, TX†Nov ’06 to Sep ‘07
Confidential have been leaders in the energy services (Oil & Gas), engineering and construction (E&C) industries. Confidential has made an indelible impression on the world, Form developing breakthrough technologies and constructing monumental infrastructure projects to managing logistics for military operations. Worked as Programmer Analyst in Halliburton for SAP R/3 4.6C Production supporting and Developing Objects (including QM, PM, SD, MM and FI/CO modules).
- Worked on LSMW Conversions, such as Accounts Receivables, Assets and General Ledger in Landmark System.
- Developing of RICEF objects.
- Modified Sales Orders for a given Quote Document via Document Flow (VBFA) for Displaying Line Items along with Credit Memo Details with ALV Functionality.
- Worked on Performance in Equipment Tracker Report to Provide Security DBS and other Organization the ability to track equipment by type, Size and Assembly number (T code: Z jet).
- Worked on Performance Maintain Order List, to display list of work orders based on the selection Criteria. Users are able to view/change the order, release or complete the order and view repair order details and change the equipment status (T code: Z shop).
- Worked on Performance in Preventive Maintenance Compliance Report with ALV Functionality (T code: ZACR).
- Adding additional functionality in report, General Customer Master Data for displaying in output Sales Organization and Dist Channel.
- Developed a report for mass uploading Maintenance Revisions (OIOB Transaction) using ABAP workbench.
- Bug Fixing in Preventative Maintenance schedule for creating Settlement rules.
- Involved in interfacing the sap system with legacy system to upload data for QM module.
- Bud Fixing in Job scheduling Personnel Report to get down load data into Excel sheet.
- Modified Sap Scripts for Invoices in Program and Layout.
- Modified Sap Scripts for ZT Partner for type YFVT in Driver Program and Layout.
- Modified Sap Scripts for ZT Partner for type YFVM in Driver Program and Layout
- Modified Sap Scripts for ZT Partner for type YF2 in Driver Program and Layout
- Modified Sap Scripts for ZT Partner for type Y007 in Driver Program and Layout
- Developed a Royalty extract report using Object Oriented with ALV Functionality using ABAP Workbench.
- Developed several reports (ALV, Classic) as per the client requirement for QM and SD modules._
Client: Confidential, Charlotte, NC†Jun ’06 to Oct ‘06
Confidential Products and distributes beverages, principally products of the Coca-Cola Company and Mainly in South East. It is the Second Largest bottler for Coca-Cola in the USA.
Worked as Programmer Analyst in Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated for SAP R/3 4.7E implementation (including SM, PM, QM, SD, MM and FI/CO modules).
- Developed an Interface between Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) SAP System and Coca Cola North America (CCNA) MQ Bridge utilizing Custom IDOC’s using an ALE Outbound Scenario to send Invoices for Coca Cola North America (CCBCC) serviced vending equipments. The Interface utilized BAPI’s to extract requisite data from Notification, Service Orders, Service Order Confirmations and Debit Memo.
- Developed a LSMW Program, which transfers Creates Equipments Using BAPI Method using ABAP Workbench.
- Developed a LSMW Program, which transfers Creates Catalog Codes.
- Developed a LSMW Program, which transfers Customers Using Standard Direct Input Method.
- Developed a LSMW Program for Extend the Customers Using XD02 Transaction code.
- Developed a LSMW Program for Creating the Partner Functions Using Standard Direct Input Method.
- Implemented a BADI (Business Add-INS) for Updating Custom table Using Customer Master Screen without Modification Standard Program.
- Modified Function Exit an EXIT_SAPLV60B_002 includes ZXVVFU02 (USER EXIT).
- Modified Screen Exit SAPLIQS0 includes SAPLXQQM (USER EXIT) using ABAP Workbench.
- Developed a Function Module Z_FM_SM_CCNA_INV_TO_CARMS_PREP for Approved CCNA Invoices for FI Posting.
- Developed a Function Module Z_FM_SM_FLO_ATTR_WRAP To Process IDOC’s for Updating FLO Ship to Customer CCBCC Attributes.
- Developed a Report for FLO Ship To CCBCC Attributes Create. This Report will read input file from Application Server and Extract an Output file for Customer Details creating into the Application Server.
- Developed a Report for FLO Customers Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) Attributes Update. This Report utilizing Custom IDOC’s using an ALE Inbound Scenario.
- Developed a Smartforms for Work Order Details Using Smartforms, Smart styles for Bar code, Font and Logo.
- Developed a Print Program for Smartforms Work Order Details.
- Modified a Smartforms for Bill of lading Using Smartforms and Smart styles.
- Modified a Smartforms for Stock Transfer Order Using Smartforms and Smart stylesusing ABAP Workbench.