- More than 7 years of experience as a Functional Consultant in SAP Materials Management and involved in 4 full-life cycle implementation and integration with modules such as FI and PP.
- Experience in configuring & customizing of Material Master, Purchasing, Consumption Based Planning, Inventory Management (IM), Service master.
- Expertise Configuring MM Module - Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Outline Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Release strategies, Inventory Management, GR, GI, Movement Types, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer, Invoice Verification, Automatic Account Determination, Valuation, Physical Inventory process.
- Excellent configuration knowledge in Procurement Process: Subcontracting, Third-party, Consignment, Outline agreements, RFQ, Quota Arrangements, Source lists, Info records.
- Worked on Integration areas of cross-functional modules like PP, SD, and FI.
- Expertise in Business Process Designing, Blueprinting, Configuration, Unit & Integration testing, Training, Documentation & Production support of MM/LE in versions 4.6c to 6.0
- Excellent skills in preparing the test plans as per the business processes, testing along with
core team, results were recorded, documented & analyzed.
- Experience working in Hi-tech, Pharmaceutical, Chemical & Manufacturing Industry Sectors.
- Extensive experience working on Make to Stock, Make to Order and procure to pay (P2P) project implementations.
- Expertise in gap analysis, business process re-engineering, design, configuration, testing and production support in Global and local systems environment.
- Experience in Inventory Management module with expertise in configuring new Movement types, GR, GI, Stock transfer, Transfer Posting, Reservations, Physical Inventory, Bill of Materials (BOM), and Material documents.
- Thorough understanding of integration points in MM/LE with SD, QM, WM and FI/CO modules.
- Experience in Troubleshooting Production problems and Configuration issues through Prioritization.
- Strong Customer Support experience that includes Post Implementation Production Support and training the end-users coupled with good oral and written communication skills.
- ERP Packages: SAP R/3 4.6c, 4.7, ECC 5.0, and 6.0 Functional for materials Management Module.
- SAP ERP 2005 Environment
- Project Management and IT Operations Management.
- Process Control Management.
- Database: SQL, Oracle 9i
- MS Office: MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS VISIO, Crystal Ball
- Packages: Rational Unified process (RUP), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational RequisitePro, Rational ClearCase, Rational Rose.
- Reporting Tools: Erwin Report Writer, Report Painter.
- Web Technologies: Flash 5, Dream Weaver.
- Testing Skills: Manual Testing, Six-Sigma Methodology.
Masters of Business Administration
Confidential, Delavan, WI 53115 11/2010 to Present
Sr. SAP MM Functional Consultant, SAP Upgrade from 4.6c to ECC 6.0
Pentair provides the world with leading water solutions and technical products. Pentair's water flow technologies keep water moving and their filtration systems keep water clean. Pentair's pool and spa solutions make water fun and their technical products keep them connected and safe.
- Attending workshops to learn the Pentair\'s as-is business processes from purchasing perspectives.
- Finding Gap analysis from 4.6c to enable the standard functionality in 6.0 by reviewing logistics and purchasing business processes.
- Creating process flows using MS Visio diagrams to educate the clients on how the upgraded systems will be utilized for the existing business processes.
- Providing clients with the capabilities (look and feel) of Enjoy transactions such as ME21N, ME51N instead of the transactions of 4.6c.
- Recommending clients to use standard transactions such as ME21N to create Stock Transport Order instead of Z-transactions - ZSTO.
- Using SAP Solution browser tool to find the differentiation between the 4.6c and ECC 6.0 to include additional usable functionality for the client.
Confidential, St. Charles, MO 63304
Sr. SAP MM Functional Consultant, SAP ECC 6.0 FLC Implementation 03/2009 to 10/2010
Novus creates animal health and nutrition solutions based on science. Over 2500 clients in more than 80 countries trust the NOVUS product family to be an integral part of their daily animal agriculture operations.
- Attending workshops to learn the Novus International\'s as-is business processes from purchasing perspectives
- Defining the gap analysis by utilizing as-is business process and SAP Chemical Best Practices (CBP) to update to-be processes
- Defining Master data conversion templates for purchasing master data such as Vendor Master, Purchasing Info Record, and Source list
- Defining Master data conversion template for Material master data for usage, values, character length, SAP field configuration objectives etc.
- Conducting meeting with legacy data owners to define master data conversion techniques
- Conducting meeting with legacy data owners and subject matter expertise to identify master data field values in SAP with legacy field values for different logistics master data objects
- Uploading Material Master Data and Vendor Master Data in various SAP client by giving specification to the ABAP team for LSMW upload
- Proposing to-be business process procedure based on SAP CBP for Novus International for business process such as Bulk Shipment, Totes Handling, and Inter-company STO etc. by collaborating with SAP sales and distribution (SD) and Finance (FI) team
- Configuring Novus Material master and vendor master data so that they support Novus business processes such as Novus Bulk Materials and Inter-company Vendors
- Using SAP Solution Manager to update all different configurations from standard SAP to Novus requirements
- Preparing blue print document to implement SAP so that requirements meet according to the client needs
- Assisted in designing EDI IDOCS for 3PL advanced shipping notification (ASN) and logistics Dangerous goods master data.
- Using RICEF (Report, Interface, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) knowledge to prepare User requirement specification (URS) and convert the URS to Functional specification (FS)
- Logging issues using tools such as JIRA to resolve any functional issues efficiently
- Maintaining repository tool 'Confluence' to use by the SAP business personnel and SAP implementation team for further reference
- Using SAP Solution Manager to manage all configuration processes for tracing purposes of various transport request
- Preparing test cases and test scripts so that client can run unit test and integration test based on their business process needs by using validated templates
- Configuring release procedures for purchase order using one release code for multiple approvers and approval process through iPhone and SAP workbench
- Preparing training materials using RWD Info Pak® for the end users as a part of go-live support for future reference based on the Novus International's business process and user specification
- Training end users / clients on purchasing (direct and indirect procurement) and on master data objects as the project is rolling on globally and simultaneously.
Confidential, Lake Zurich, IL 60047
SAP MM Functional Consultant, SAP ECC 6.0 FLC Implementation 07/2007 - 02/2009
A pioneer in transfusion medicine, Fenwal Inc. is one of the world\'s largest suppliers of advanced technologies that help ensure a safe and plentiful global blood supply. The global team is focused on the research and development, manufacture and marketing of products that allow blood centers, hospital blood banks and plasma collection centers to collect, separate, process, filter, store and administer whole blood and blood components for therapeutic use.
- Prepared blue print document to implement SAP in a validated environment (FDA regulated) so that requirements meet according to the client needs
- Used RICEF (Report, Interface, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) knowledge to prepare User requirement specification (URS) and convert the URS to Functional specification (FS)
- Logged issues using tools such as JIRA to resolve any functional issues efficiently
- Maintained repository tool 'Confluence' to use by the SAP business personnel and SAP implementation team for further reference
- Used SAP Solution Manager to manage all configuration processes for tracing purposes of various transport request
- Defined client specific layout for purchasing documents such as Request for Quotation(RFQ), Contracts, Purchase Order (PO)
- Prepared test cases and test scripts so that client can run unit test and integration test based on their business process needs by using validated templates
- Configured inter-plant stock transport order (STO) and inter-company STO by collaborating with SAP sales and distribution (SD) and Finance (FI) team
- Configured release procedures for purchase requisition using account assignment category 'K' and purchase order for five different levels of releases
- Uploaded Material Master Data and Vendor Master Data in various SAP client by giving specification to the ABAP team for LSMW upload
- Trained end users / clients on purchasing (direct and indirect procurement) as the project is rolling on in different location such as European and Middle Eastern phase in Belgium, American phase in IL etc.
- Prepared training materials using RWD Info Pak® for the end users as a part of go-live support for future reference based on the Fenwal's business process and user specification.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
SAP MM-PP Configurator; SAP ECC 6.0 FLC Implementation 06/2006 - 05/2007
- Involved in design, gap analysis, configuration, authorization and conflict management in other modules including FI/CO and PP area.
- Involved in full life cycle implementation of the SAP Systems in MM (IM/Purchasing) module.
- Involved in PP - Master data like BOM, Work centers, Routing, Shift sequence, Production version, shop floor control, MRP parameters.
- Performed configuration in MM for Purchase Requisition, Purchase Orders, Contracts, Stock Transport orders, Goods Receipts and Goods Issues.
- Implementation of procurement processes with FI integration to maintain material master, vendor master and info record.
- Configured Purchasing documents: Purchasing info records, RFQ/Quotation, purchase requisition, purchase orders, source lists, Quota Arrangements.
- Configured Outline Agreements by creating Creation Profile for Scheduling Agreements.
- Configured Message determination and Output determination for all the Purchasing documents.
- Configured Pricing Determination Creating Calculation Schema, Condition Type, Tables and Records and assigning Access Sequence to the Condition tables.
- Setup Release Procedures for purchasing documents. Defined release conditions, pre-requisites, codes, indicators, and strategies.
- Configured Material master data (material groups, material types, field selection groups) and Vendor master data (field status for vendor groups, partner determination schema, account groups, partner functions, Info terms & Number ranges).
- Configured Vendor Evaluation for on time delivery and Quality rating.
- Configured consumption based planning for creating planned orders and Inventory based Purchase orders.
- Involved in automating the Invoice Verification process through ERS for Services Mgmt.
- Supporting the physical inventory verification process in finished goods-returns.
- Responsible for complex contract implementation.
- Assisting for post implementation support and ensuring the proper working of the MM area.
- Attending to break issues and providing solutions as per the priority and within stipulated time frame.
- Configuration modifications as per changing requirements and providing technical specifications to ABAP programmers for new developments.
- Debugging of ABAP programs and troubleshooting of SAP end users problems on SAP R/3 in MM Module.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
SAP MM Consultant and Customer Support (SAP R/3 v 4.7) 11/2005 - 04/2006
- Involved in implementation and assisted SAP MM Team Lead in project planning, design, gap analysis, and configuration, authorization and conflict management in FI/CO/SD/PP modules.
- Gathered requirements using JAD/JAR sessions and facilitate breakout sessions.
- Prepared a detailed document of AS-IS study and developed the detailed TO-BE processes to suit the company\'s objectives.
- Preparation and Mapping of Business Blue Print.
- To-Be process finalization as per SAP standards.
- Defining general enterprise structure like Valuation area, Plant, Storage location, Purchase Organization, etc.
- Customizing Material Masters, Vendor Masters, by assigning Material Types, Group, No. ranges and helping ABAPers in Uploading master data.
- IMG setting for Shipping Instructions, Terms of Payment, Creating Purchasing Groups, No. ranges for Info records, RFQ, P.O, Contract, etc.
- Customizing Pricing Procedure.
- Setting for Vendor evaluation, Source Determination, End of period Settlement.
- Define No. ranges in Inventory Management, Tolerance Limits, Missing Parts Check, Default values for Physical Inventory, Shelf Life check, Freezing Book Inventory.
- Configuring requirements of Valuation & Account Assignment, Split Valuation, and Automatic Posting to G/L Account, etc.
- Define technical requirements for ABAP team to customize report /MIS requirements of the customer.
- Preparation of training & End user manual.
- Testing of individual processes & interface of the processes.
- Assisting for post implementation support and ensuring the proper working of the MM area.
- Attending to break issues and providing solutions as per the priority and within stipulated time.
- Worked on Release procedure with classification and characteristics.
- Configured stock determination group, allowing negative stock for few storage locations within a plant and worked on Shelf Life Expiration.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
SAP MM Functional Consultant, SAP R/3 upgrade from 4.6c to 5.0 05/2004 - 10/2004
Confidential, is the world\'s pioneer of system-on-a-programmable-chip (SOPC), and a provider of programmable logic technology, software, intellectual property, and design services. Altera recognized the need to increase the efficiency of its business processes to maintain a competitive edge in the market by implementing ERP system.
- Involved in User requirements gathering & Business Blueprint Preparation.
- Involved as a core member for SAP MM module implementation.
- Prepared FAQ document and Training Materials and monthly Fault Analysis Report.
- Managed and evaluated vendors based on their performance.
- Involved in budgeting and IT cost and performance controlling activities.
- Adopted Split Valuation concept for the definition of the three different valuation
types for the materials valuated differently at different stages for the traded items that
pass through the production route.
- Defined new Material Requirement Planning (MRP) Type for taking inventory into consideration.
- Defined different MRP Controllers for procured items and produced items for Consumption Based Planning (CBP).
- Configured new and standard material types as per the requirements of the client.
- Created material groups, split valuation control, valuation classes.
- Configured master data including required material master records.
- Configured purchase requisition, purchase orders, scheduling agreement and contracts.
- Configured and customized Outline Agreements-Scheduling-Delivery/Forecast Delivery and Contracts Value/Quantity.
- Configured Quantity & Value update parameters for all Movement Types for Inv. management.
- Worked on data migration and report development activities.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and involved in configuration changes ad hoc basis.
- Created detailed user documentation and held training sessions for users.
- Involved in production support for end-users by noting down the problems and giving solution.