Professional activities focused on IT, Business Processes, Purchasing and Materials Management, So Spent Management. SAP SRM/MM Consultant, with experience in implementation, rollout, upgrade and process improvement.
Management Information Systems
School of Advertising and Marketing
- Certificate Solution Consultant SCM -ERP2005 (MM)
- Confidential,SAP SRM Procurement for Public Sector Functions – Confidential,Brazil (06/2012)
- LOCATION :BRAZIL (WBRMM 6.0) – Confidential, Brazil (12/2008)
- my SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) – Confidential,
- SAPSRM_62 - Overview of the my SAP SRM (09/08 - 10/08)
- SRM210_62 - SAP Enterprise Buyer Config. (06/10 - 10/08)
- SRM260_62 - SAP Catalog and Content Mgmt. (10/08 - 10/08)
- SAP ACADEMY - ERP ECC 6.0 – Confidential,Brazil
- MM - TSCM50/52_62 - Procurement I e II (150h - July/ 2007)
- FI - TFIN50/52_62 Financial Accounting (150h - May/2008)
- TRAIN THE TRAINER – SAP Professional – IT Education /Confidential,Brazil
- Participation in TTT (Train the Trainer) in August 2008 - course for SAP instructor’s homologation which aims to train the abilities for teach and evaluate.
- Co-teaching - Monitoring of the Academy of MM - HB Brazil (150h - Sept / 2009)
- PURCHASING AND MATERIALS MANAGEMENT - SENAC SP (2007)
SAP PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
SAP Consultant, work with the SAP SRM suite of applications and ECC modules like MM and their integration with other modules.
Experience in Project Implementation (roll-out projects, support and maintenance, Data Migration, Test Management, Change Requests and Enhancements). Process with Materials Management, Procurement, Supplier Relationship and Spend Management processes, in accordance to customer needs.
- Confidential, May/2012
Responsibility: SAP SRM PPS / MM Consultant
- Implementation of SAP SRM 7.1 with PPS (Procurement for Public Sector)
- Confidential,Jan/2012 to Apr/2012)
Responsibility: SAP SRM / MM Consultant
- SRM 7.0 Ehp2 implementation (Classic and Extended Classic scenario) with (EBP-SUS) SAP Supplier Self-Services and Supplier Registration, MDM Catalog.
- Confidential, (Aug/2011 to Jan/2012)
Responsibility: Team Leader SRM / MM Consultant
SRM 7.0 implementation (Extended Classic scenario) with:
- SAP MDM Catalog
- (EBP-SUS) SAP Supplier Self-Services and Supplier Registration.
- Procure to pay – implementation the operational activities of procurement, including Self-Service and Plan-Driven Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract Management
- LAC (Live Auction Cockpit)
- BRF (Business Rule Framework) - Process Controlled Workflow
- Portal configurations: iViews, Roles, Groups, Users, UWL
- Confidential, (Jan/2008 to Sept/2011)
Implementation Partner: Isban
Global project in America implementation phase, with emphasis in the accompaniment and adaptation of the local processes to the Purchase Corporative Template, using SRM, integrated with the ECC via Net Weaver Solution.
- Confidential, BRAZIL
Phase 1 - Corporate Rollout Template SRM 5.0 (2008/2009)
Phase 2 - Legal fusion of Bank Santander Brazil and Bank Real and Technology Integration between Banks Santander Brazil and Real (Rollout of Corporate Template).
Phase 3 - Brazil Implementation CCM 2.0 (Catalog and Content Mgmt) in Management budget.
Implementation Phase LATAM (2010/2011): Rollout of Corporate Template (SRM 5.0) and Implementation CCM 2.0 (Catalog and Content Mgmt).
- Confidential, CHILE - (2010/2011)
- Confidential,MÉXICO - (2010/2011)
- Confidential, (ARGENTINA) - (01/2011 a 08/2011)
Responsibility: Leader of the Purchasing module (SRM / MM) on Global Implementation Unit and responsible for defend and implement the model in other group companies, always according to the Spain Center of Competence Laboratory (Corporate), performing all phases of the company’s methodology, aiming to deliver projects and the demands on quality and deadlines.
Main tasks as responsible of SRM Implementation Unit:
- Transfer of knowledge to the Project Support Services Unit (Unit Implementation Support Team)
- Local model presentation to the end user and management areas involved.
- Survey of requirements and Gaps’ identification in the model.
- Preparation, presentation and defense of BBP\'s.
- Accounts configuration with the required features for the project and send to the corporate lab for its construction.
- Functional development and technical specifications, through the company’s methodology, aiming to send development demands to corporate lab SAP.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, using company’s methodology, seeking to maintain the knowledge base of SAP ERP. Preparation of manuals and corporate presentations.
- Tests scripts, preparation and execution as well as generating integrated unit test of the developments given by the laboratories, validating the programs developed by the factories, through testing of features and performance, aiming at the quality of the deliverables to the client.
- System preparation and presentation of the prototype system functionality (SRM / MM) and its integration with other modules (PS / BCS / FI-AP / FI-AA)
- Monitoring the QA functional and local users in the tests creation and execution in the pre production environment. (Ratification of the system and new demands, in order to ensure quality of deliverables).
- Training - Prepare and deliver training courses and customer support centers, seeking the perfect operation of SAP ERP. In addition teach workshops for internal support staff.
- Cut-over design, Go-live and post-deployment support.
- Develop evolutionary activities, corrective and support in SAP Purchase modules (MM / SRM) for the countries where SAP was implemented, aiming to clarify doubts regarding to the use of SAP ERP Purchasing module and its integration (BCS / PS / FI).
- Monitoring interfaces with Ariba platform: Integration with the portal provider ASN (Ariba Supplier Network) including: Catalog Request; cXML Order Request; Buyer Supplier ACK cXML, besides the monitoring of other features that have integration with SRM as: ACC - Ariba Contract Compliance and Vendor Master, as well as integration with the PeopleSoft and SAP HR info type;
- Experience in other modules: BCS (FM), PS, FI-AP, FI-AA and Workflow.
- Confidential, (2007)
QA and presentation of the transfer process solution between centers.
- Confidential, (2007)
System Configuration for the domestic market (TAXBRJ). Law Enforcement MP135 and related SAP Notes.
- Confidential, (2007)
Activities pertaining to training in the MM module focusing on MRP. This training involved the entire logistics chain, from the definition of master data to the process of defining needs, supplies and storage. Responsible for documentation and training support.