- 17+ years of extensive experience in IT industry. 4+ years as SAP CRM 7.0 Technical and Functional Consultant..
- 15+ years of experience working in USA.
- US CITIZEN. Have Secret levelSecurity Clearance for Department of Defense (DoD) project.
- Experience in executing projects both in AGILE and WATERFALL Models.
- 7 years of experience in SAP Netweaver, Enterprise Portals (EP) and WebDynpro Applications. 4+ years with SAP CRM 7.0.
- Experience working on IPC (Internet Pricing Configurator), Single Sign-On (SSO), transporting PCD objects.
- SAP Certified Consultant in SAP CRM 7.0 and SAP Netweaver Portals.
- Good Business knowledge of CRM Marketing, Sales and Service processes.
- Worked extensively on CRM Pricing Customization and Configuration (Pricing Procedures, Condition Types, Access Sequences, Condition tables, Customer Pricing Procedures, Document Pricing Procedures, Maintenance Groups, Condition Records).
- Worked for distinguished clients like IBM, GE, Deloitte, Nationwide Insurance, Tennessee State Department, Ohio State Department, JABIL Circuits, Goodrich Aero Structures, DoD (Picatinny Arsenal) and Dr Pepper.
- Good understanding of SAP Web Channel Internet Sales Application (ISA).
- Got a performance award for outstanding performance in DSD Vendor project in 1998.
- Excellent communication skills (ORAL/WRITTEN)
- Experienced in creating project prototypes and proof of concept, to convince clients of product usability.
- Experience in end-to-end SAP CRM and Portal implementations, creating and presenting solution prototypes to customers, leading implementation team, managing delivery and dealing with client concerns.
- Experience in managing On-site - Off-shore co-ordination, facilitating the recruitment process with technical evaluation of candidates.
- Skilled in assessing feasibility of Customer requests and suggesting suitable SAP CRM and Portal Solutions.
- Worked on analyzing Legacy systems and design solutions to move to SAP Portal Platform.
- Familiarity with SAP ECC, SCM, BW, HR (ESS/MSS) and SD areas.
- Looking for long-term projects that involve latest technologies and provide a rich set of experience working in wider areas of SAP.
- SAP Certified Application Associate - CRM 7.0.
- SAP Certified Netweaver Portal Development Consultant
- SAP Certified BPC Consultant
- Sun Certified Java Programmer.
SAP Training/Conferences Attended
- ESS/MSS with SAP (Conference in Orlando)
- HR255 - Employee and Manager Self Service training
- BI and Portals Conference in Orlando.
- TEP15 - SAP Enterprise portal and KMC development training
- JA312 - Advanced WebDynpro for Java training
- JA310 - Java WebDynpro Basics training
- SAPEP - SAP Enterprise portal Fundamentals training
- SAP CRM 7.0 and SAP SD Online training.
Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows NT, UNIX, LINUX, MVS. Windows Server 2003
Database Management Systems
IMS, DB2, ORACLE 9i, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, MS-ACCESS, ADO, ODBC, T-SQL, ODP (Mostly Relational Database Models)
Visual C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, ODP.NET
C, C#.NET, VB.NET, Websphere, C, JAVA, HTML, XML, ASP, J2EE, UNIX Shell script.
SAP Netweaver Portal
SAP EP 6.0/7.0/7.1/7.2, WebDynpro -Java, PDK-Java, SAP Netweaver CE 7.1/7.2, NWDI, NWDS, Content/System/User Admin, SSO, EPA, User/System/Content Admin, Visual Composer, iViews/Roles/Worksets/Pages, Java Eclipse, Java Dictionary, UWL, MDM 7.1, ESS/MSS.
Web Authoring Tools
Visual Studio 2003 and 2005, Visual Source Safe (VSS), SAP NetWeaver Development Studio (NWDS).
CRM 7.0 Marketing, Sales, Service, IPC (Internet Pricing Configurator), Organization Model, PDP (Partner Determination Procedure), TDP (Text Determination Procedure), Master Data (Business Partner, Product Master).
XPEDITER, CEDF, PLATINUM, QMF, SPUFI, CSP, Endeavor, FILEAID, MS OFFICE, MS WORD/EXCEL/ACCESS, VISIO, CA-7 SCHEDULER.
Senior SAP Consultant at Confidential, Feb'12 - Oct' 12
- Worked as SAP Portal and CRM Functional Consultant for DoD (Department of Defense) project in Piccatinny Arsenal, NJ.
- Worked on integrating CRM screens in SAP Portal screens.
- Created POC (Proof of Concept) to demonstrate CRM functionality in QTC (Quotationto Cash) and OTC (Order to Cash) scenarios.
- Worked with BASIS team to create SSO (Single Sign On) between Army Enterprise Portal and CRM and between Army portal and Solution Manager to automate creation of Tickets.
Senior SAP Consultant at Confidential, Sept '11 - Jan'12
- Worked for Bank of America in Charlotte, NC on a project for IBM.
- Attended Knowledge transfer sessions from previous SAP CE / Portals and CRM Consultants.
- Involved in Blue print phase of the next project release.
- Involved in design of CIC (Customer Interaction Center).
- Involved in the maintenance of CRM Base customization
- Worked with CRM Business Objects Layer (BOL), GenIL (Generic Interaction Layer), Application Enhancement tool (AET) and Web UI Configuration tool to customize CRM screens.
- Created Sales Order Transaction Types and assigned control attributes - status profile, partner determination, action profile, text determination, and organization determination
- Customized and configured Installed base (iBase) management and Individual Objects.
SAP Management Consultant at Confidential, USA May '10 - March '11
- Worked for esteemed Clients like Goodrich Aero structures (San Diego, CA), Dr Pepper (Dallas, TX) and ITT (Baltimore, MD).
- CRM and Portals Lead managing all interactions with Business Community to gather project requirements.
- Involved in Service Order / Service Contract / Service Confirmation Configuration, Revenue recognition process.
- Worked on Base Customization, Copy Control settings, PDP (Partner Determination Procedure), TDP (Text Determination Procedure), Business Partners, Product Master Customization.
- Worked with Business Analysts to design settings for IPC (Internet Pricing Configurator) parameters like Pricing Procedure, Condition types, Access Sequences, Condition Tables, Customer Pricing Procedure, Document Pricing Procedure and Condition records.
- Developed customized Java programs for ISA (Internet Sales Application).
- Defined transaction type, item category, item category determination and copy controls between transaction types.
- Testing of IC-Web Client to ensure proper installation of CTI (Computer Telephony Interface).
- Configuration of Questionnaire/Survey Determination, Lead and Activity Management.
SAP Consultant at Confidential, St. Petersburg FL Sep '09 - Apr '10
- Self-started and managed company.
- Worked on setting up the infrastructure (Standard Operating Procedures - SOPs) for Department Of Defense (DoD) project in Picatinny Arsenal, Dover NJ. Worked as SAP Netweaver Portal Consultant.
- Was involved in setting up the company infrastructure.
- Working with Clients to get new assignments.
- Attended SAP ESS/MSS Conferences in Orlando, FL. Trained in Business Objects (BOBJ) Data Integration ETL tool.
SAP Netweaver Technical Lead at Confidential, St. Petersburg FL Feb '07 - Jul 09
- Lead position in SAP Netweaver Portal Team. (Team of 20 members).
- Worked on the latest version of SAP Netweaver CE 7.1. EP 7.0 and CRM 7.0.
- Involved in design and maintenance of CRM Base Customization.
- Involved in customization of Sales Order Transaction Type and assigned control attributes - status profile, partner determination, action profile, text determination, and organization determination.
- Designed transaction type, item category, item category determination and copy controls between transaction types
- Implemented Activity management with activity journal, prepared visits and tasks.
- Maintained Organizational data for sales.
- Involved in creating Organization Determination Rules.
- Performed the required customizing settings for Partner processing.
- Customized Organizational Data profile and assigned number ranges for sales transactions.
- Configured different profiles in web client and performed CRM Web UI settings.
- Created UI views and assignment blocks as per the business process requirement
- Responsible for Design, development and testing of Portal Solution for the Corporate Portal.
- Responsible for overseeing Portal Performance testing and implement solutions to improve Portal performance.
- Involved in analysis of Legacy applications and design for migration to SAP Portal platform.
- Project Lead for a team of 7 members. Worked with users to understand Netweaver Portal requirements.
- Assisted Admin Team in installing ESS/MSS Business package and customize Business package using NWDI.
- Designed Proof-Of-Concept for a Federated Portal Network (FPN) to demonstrate use of distributed and localized Portals.
- Worked on Knowledge Management (KM) and Collaboration features of SAP Enterprise Portal.
- Designed the Portal content (Pages and IViews based on BW reports) to demonstrate user interaction and displays.
- Worked as a Programmer Analyst in the OJI (Ohio Job Insurance) Project for ODJFS (Ohio Department of Job and Family Services).
- Worked as a Lead Specialist Conversion Programmer in the TRUST (Title and Registration for Users of State of Tennessee) Project.
- Worked as a Technical Lead/QA specialist in the National Commissions System (NCS) project.
- Performed System Conversion from the OLD ENROLLMENT (OE) system to NEW AUTO-ENROLLMENT (AE) System. Also worked on Claims processing for clients.
Client: Confidential, Minneapolis MN Jul. '97 - Nov '99
COBOL programmer in this integration project.
Client: Confidential, Rockville MD Jun. '95 - Jul. '97
Was the Offshore Project lead (Mumbai, India) for the GEIS - Order Systems Project.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science