Summary: SAP Functional Lead expertise in Human Resources Module. Over 5 years of SAP Functional experience in Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Time Management, Training and Events, and Personnel Development. SAP experience involved working on new HR implementations, upgrades, gap analysis, and operation support. Expert knowledge in all areas of SAP HR including but not limited to Standard and Custom Reports, Functional Specifications, Interfaces, Business Process and Procedures, and Configuration Scripts.
US Navy retired with over twenty years of experience in Navy Maintenance and eleven years experience in multiple SAP modules.
Experienced in the following areas:SAP HCM Certified ECC 6.0
SAP PM and QM
Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
Current Security Clearance: SECRET
Summary of Skills:
- I have a proven track record for managing diverse teams in extremely dynamic environments
- Capable of providing leadership and motivation and strategic direction to team members
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of SAP HCM modules and integration between other SAP modules (Fi/CO, PM)
- Perform unit, functional, integration and regression testing for SAP and other software using manual tests and HP Quality Center / Quick Test professional ensuring all requirements and technical specifications are met
- Perform defect resolution / escalation
Confidential, March 2012 - Present
HR Module - SPAWAR Maritime Medical Automated Test Lead
- Created, edited and performed automated testing of maritime medical applications including Theater Medical Information Program (TMIP), Maritime Medical Modules (MMM), and Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application - Theater (AHLTA-T)
- Defined and created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Procedures (Manual and Automated)
- Developed SQC documents as guidance for test events
Confidential, March 2011 - Present
HR Module - WFM/HR On Site Support Lead
- Provided end user support to NSWC Dahlgren's 3651 end users in support of Navy ERP's largest roll out
- Provided training to on-site instructors (TTT) for SAP transactions and business processes within Navy ERP
- Evaluated end user training needs based on trouble tickets submitted, documented and prioritized training needs and provided required training
- Assisted with the creation of local business processes while ensuring the client stayed aligned with the enterprise processes
- Provided numerous Knowledge Transfer sessions for Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Training end events Management, and Time and Attendance to NSWC Dahlgren personnel
- Provided troubleshooting and remediation of user errors associated with both Navy ERP and their computer configuration
- Performed conversion of existing InfoPak training materials to uPerform format.
- Trained co-workers in the use of RWD uPerform tool used for creating job aids
Confidential, January 2008 to March 2011
HR Module - Team Lead
- Maintained and update SAP HR configuration and tables as required to meet customer expectations
- Responsible for the maintenance of all Infotypes
- Provided continual review of SAP OSS notes pertaining to the current HR configuration
- Monitored legacy system interfaces to ensure all HR data was properly updated
- Performed data mining as required via SE16 table searches
- Modified data tables as required due to changes in personnel master data (e.g. pay rate, job titles, overtime multiplication rates, etc.)
- Created and modified personnel dynamic actions
- Evaluated customer needs in order to correctly prioritize system changes
- Maintained and aligned organizational changes within SAP HR
- Performed bi-weekly analysis of incoming payroll data to ensure accurate costing of PM orders
- Performed configuration changes as required to ensure communication with legacy systems, this included mapping legacy files to SAP tables, creating and maintaining batch jobs, and review of legacy change documents
- Created test sets and tests for unit testing, integration testing and quality testing utilizing Mercury test director to ensure HR functionality
- Responsible for ensuring civilian payroll is accurately sent to the system of record
- Provided troubleshooting and resolution of problems encountered by the end user community
- Performed monthly Privacy Act audits ensuring all personal Identifiable Information is segregated and only accessible to the proper end users via structural authorizations
- Created and maintained all HR related SOP\'s, configuration documents, technical specifications and interface specifications
- Ensure all modifications to SAP HCM configuration align with DoD business processes
- Provided customer support via REMEDY system
Confidential, September 2007 to January 2008
HR Module - team member Tier II
- Provided SAP HR support including but not limited to answering trouble tickets, creating and updating qualification catalogs, maintaining business event groups and types, and performing organizational unit changes
- Performed troubleshooting in personnel administration, personal development and organizational assignment
- Created design specifications for custom queries utilizing logical databases
- Performed Quality assurance testing for all HR configuration changes
Confidential, October 2006 to September 2007
Technical Training Lead
- Provided technical services as U.S Navy Fleet Forces Command Business Process and Training Lead
- Developed business processes for U.S Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information Systems
- Provided Training and Reference Materials to guide users through the steps required to properly perform required functions in various maintenance systems IAW approved processes
- Provided requirements to ensure Fleet Desk Guide website meets user expectations
- Updated and Maintain Fleet Maintenance Desk Guide website
Confidential, September 2004 to July 2006
NETS (Navy Enterprise Team Ships) Training Team Lead
Managed a team of 7 SAP trainers, providing curriculum to over 2000 end users encompassing 6 regions including 2 Far East regions.
- Provided metrics on users trained on-site and abroad
- Tracked the qualifications of all personnel both in-house and end-users
- Ensured that up to date training materials were available both locally and at remote sites
- Developed and provided in-house metrics presentations for Customer Support Services
- Reviewed and approved NEMAIS Transactional User Guides, Process Guides, Metrics User Guides and Training bulletins
- Updated and maintained the NEMAIS training instances of SAP
- Provided IBM Simulation Producer, Mercury Quick Test, Macromedia Dream Weaver, and Fireworks training to NETS personnel
- Performed regression testing in support of over 12 NEMAIS releases
- Designed and maintained the NEMAIS training website
- Provided the standards for Fleet wide User Guides (Regional Maintenance Center Board of Directors Initiative)
- Interviewed personnel applying for NEMAIS positions
- Received certificate for Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
NEMAIS SAP Instructor/Systems Analyst
Developed, maintained, facilitated and evaluated SAP training curriculum for NEMAIS Managers, NEMAIS Basics/Navigation, NEMAIS Engineering (PM), Quality Management (QM), Project Systems (PS) Materials Management (MM) and Documentum Modules including creation of instructor and student guides, course layout, student handouts/work sheets, learning objectives and final certification of trainers for the NEMAIS global solution.
- Re-engineered business processes for Materials Management (MM), Plant Maintenance (PM), and Quality Management (QM) modules for NEMAIS solution
- Instrumental in implementation of 6 successful GO-LIVE events
- Provided end user support and solutions for QM, PM and MM specific trouble calls
- Managed NEMAIS training website ensuring current curriculum is available for all remote sites
- Received approval from Chief of Naval Education and Training for certification of naval instructors
- Reviewed and validated requirements for Quality Management master data supporting 3 remote sites
- Provided technical assistance for configuration of enhancements for NEMAIS
- Created and modified QM specific master data as required for course development
- Provided technical assistance, review, and assessment of regional training curriculum and instructor pilot courses
- Developed, tested and implemented prototype training materials for self-paced/instructor based web enabled training
- Developed requirements for configuration of IBM Simulation Producer software, enhancing existing and future NEMAIS training materials
- Provided hands-on instruction in the use of IBM Simulation Producer software
- Received certificate for SAP course LO705 Quality Inspections
- Created and verified transactional data required facilitating instruction
- Responsible for student account administration and account security
- Assisted in defect resolution for Quality Management Module
Confidential, 2001 to 2002
Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System, SIMA Norfolk
- Trained Navy and civilian personnel in Plant Maintenance, Documentum and PM/PS Master Data using SAP/R3 software. Revised and updated training material and curriculum to ensure proper flow and content.
- Performed test design, cycle testing, integration testing and regression testing of Financial Accounting (FI), Material Management (MM), Plant maintenance (PM), Human resources (HR) and Project Systems (PS) modules.
- Represented SIMA Norfolk in User Acceptance Testing for the NEMAIS solution.
- Performed analysis of current Navy business processes across multiple SAP/R3 modules.
- Developed future business processes relating to the use of SAP/R3 in the United States Navy.
- Defined business processes and validated that SAP has the capacity to perform the required processes as described by the naval maintenance activities.
- Developed Mercury Interactive test scripts and verified SAP met the desired business Processes in accordance with current testing procedures.
- Performed gap analysis of maintenance activity requirements and provided a list possible work arounds to alleviate the deficiencies until a viable solution could be found.
SAP HCM for ECC 6.0
NAVSEA Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
SAP/R3 QM and PM modules, Mercury Interactive Test Director, Mercury Interactive/HP Quick Test Professional 7.3 through 11 and Quality Center 8.2 through 11, IBM Simulation Producer version 2.1.18 and 3.1.xx, Adobe Captivate II, RWD uPerform, Macromedia Dream Weaver and Fireworks, RESITE for SAP/R3, Microsoft Office Suite, and Windows 95/ 98 / 2000/ XP/Server 2003.
References: Available upon request