- Industrial Engineering Masters candidate from Confidential, Houston, TX.
- Overall 5 years of professional experience which includes 2 years of full time work experience as a SAP Functional Consultant, 2 years of graduate work experience as an Instructional Assistant and 1 year of Internship in Quality and Manufacturing.
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Experienced SAP ERP Functional Consultant at Confidential.
- Contributed to 2 Full life cycle Implementation and support projects in SAP ERP ECC 6.0 with leading clients Confidential .
- Strong understanding of business processes related to various product manufacturing and service industries.
- Worked in developing enhancements as per the business requirements.
- Involved in service request management, incident management, configuration management, development of test cases on HPQC.
- Expertise in ticketing systems and tools such as CQC, SAP Solution Manager, Predictive Analysis, MS Project, MS Excel.
ERP: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP: Functional Modules SD, MM, PP, FICO, Unix/ Linux, Solution Manager, CQC, SAP Predictive Analytics, HPQC, MS project, MS Excel, Minitab, AutoCAD
- Optimized process of recurring problems by gathering data of technical issues and provided solutions on university website.
- Assisted students with university’s website login issues, exam software installations, etc.
- Managed inventory of law IT department, assisted in setting up new workstations and granted access to students on pharos.
SAP SD Consultant
- Extensively worked on areas like configuration of enterprise structure, master data issues, sales, pricing, output determination, sales documents, delivery documents, billing documents, aggregate invoices, intercompany sales, third party sales.
- Worked on requirement gathering, documentation & project preparation by analyzing the AS IS processes to create reengineered TO BE processes based on requirements and best practices in SAP.
- Carried out configuration and customization in SD module - organization structure, order management, account determination, credit management, batch determination and partner determination.
- Developed test cases in HP Quality Center to run unit tests and integration tests.
- Worked on cross functional integration with MM, PP, FI and interfaces using EDI through Idocs.
- Hands on experience in handling service tools like solution manager, CQC and HPQC.
- Analyzed and resolved production support issues with high quality deliverables.
- Configured the system to meet requirements of the client and worked on change request management.
- Responsible for training and providing knowledge transfer to new incoming graduate hires.
- Coordinated with technical consultants for code changes, implementation of new layouts, process modifications and testing.
- Prepared user manuals of different enhancements and provided user training.
- Generated functional specifications for the enhancements.
- Involved in assignment of roles to the respective key users and end users.
Quality Engineer InternResponsibilities:
- Developed quality assurance plan for launch release mechanism of aerospace vehicles.
- Created 2D and 3D models of launch release mechanism parts and assembly using AutoCAD and Catia.
- Worked on manufacturing of steam and gas turbine blades using CNC 5 axis milling machine.
- Worked on various operations such as raw material procurement, cutting, grinding, fitting and polish.