Experienced SAP Functional Analyst and Business Analyst professional seeking fresh opportunity for career development.
- SD Pricing
- Sales orders and Deliveries
- Payment Cards
- CS Configuration
- Equipment records
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Analysis and Documentation
- Design documentation
- Project Management Systems migrations
- Customer Support and troubleshooting Communication
- Test Planning and Testing
SAP Functional Analyst
Confidential, Provo, UT
- Business Analyst on migration project to move acquired GWAVA business unit from legacy systems to interim Micro Focus Oracle system prior to corporate roll out to NetSuite.
- Business Analyst for IB conversions and coordinating Customer and Contact data conversions.
- Participated as SAP SD Functional Analyst and completed project for migration of smaller business unit from Net IQ SAP system to existing interim Oracle system being used by larger business units.
- Main tasks were gathering business requirements and facilitating ETL activities for migrating customers, product SKUs and Installed Base.
- Also functioned as Oracle team lead for the project and in that role initiated gathering requirements for all process areas, organized team and assignments and tracked and reported team progress.
- Additionally, facilitated effort for Finance conversions due to internal Oracle Finance Functional Analyst not having time available to support these tasks for the project.
- Participated in Oracle and SAP Vendor workshops held in Newbury, England at corporate offices.
- For the Quote to Cash track, the focus was on Configure, Price, Quote processes integrating with web front end tools for Sales reps and Customers.
- Assigned to support existing Net IQ business unit on highly customized SAP SD processes which include Quotes, Orders, fulfillment with third party system, Billing, Installed Base for software license tracking for customers and Maintenance renewals. Fall 2015 Participated in second Quote to Cash initiative to gather requirements for a new system to be chosen after Micro Focus acquisition in Nov 2014.
- Contracts to Cash Project Altitude member collaborating with project partnering firm Cap Gemini.
- Participated in blueprinting design to migrate 3 business units to new implementation of SAP back office.
- Complexities included requirements for a concurrent new front end implementation and numerous existing interface structure points.
- Further consideration required throughout to be flexible to not have all requirements known concerning a concurrent but separate CRM migration project.
- In 2014 Additional Project Altitude scope added to include a fourth business unit involved revisiting all process design documents and processes to achieve common processes for all business units.
- Revisiting exercises also resulted in more extensive process analysis and fine tuning of original business requirements.
Customer Service/IMWM SAP Functional Analyst
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Participated in successful implementation of SAP in UK Confidential
- Configured Repair Order integration for Enterprise solution previously designed without linkage for returns, service orders and outbound deliveries.
- Collaborated with consultants hired as additional resources for Repairs process team with concurrent assignment to UK implementation team.
- Assigned as Depot SAP Functional Analyst for SAP implementation in UK
- Depot SAP Functional Analyst team lead
- ECC 6.0 Upgrade testing and delta training documentation. ECC 6.0 implementation and support completed 4th quarter 2009.
- Depot SAP Functional Analyst for implementation and support for SAP roll out for two additional US business sites.
- Responsible for testing and training Depot processes for project.
- Supply chain SAP Functional Analyst for Depot/Government owned material management in IM/WM and CS repair processes.
- Gained experience using Equipment master records with serial number management.
- Learned existing custom processes for WM integration using Storage Units.
Independent Consultant - SAP Pricing
Confidential, Provo, UT
- Configured pricing and billing for inter-company billing process.
SAP SD Business Analyst
Confidential, Provo, UT
- SD Team lead on Russia implementation, North America Web Redesign project SD Business Analyst, US/Canada new customer type tax base configuration, Canada training and Singapore implementation support.
- SAP Canada implementation - Pricing/Tax, US Refund process implementation - pricing and project management, US Convention tax-inclusive pricing, SD team lead SAP ECC 6.0 Upgrade project.
- Australia/New Zealand implementation - NZ SD team lead, Pricing/Tax, US Pricing maintenance project, US Promotion Code project.
- Automatic Delivery Rewards Program launch, Customized pricing tool for end users, US price increase project, Web integration project for online ADR customer account maintenance.
- ERP Scanner project SAP team lead and project manager, configured discount posting for free items.
- Created Internet sales order configuration and web integration implementation and support. SAP Upgrade, custom New Fountain Club promotion program implementation and support.
- Business Analyst on SAP SD implementation for US market - Emphasis Automatic re-orders processing and Pricing Discounts.