Having 4+ years working experience as a SAP Basis Administrator with diverse knowledge in various SAP R/3 system landscapes, proven experience in R/3 technical support, system administration, Technical Delivery, training, and customer support. Accountable for ensuring that delivery is within the defined SLA and agreed milestones (projects) by following best practices and processes for continuous service improvement.
SAP: (ABAP+JAVA) SAP NetWeaver 6. 40, 7.01, 7.02, 7.11, 7.20, 7.30, 7.31, 7.40,7.50,SAP Solution Manager 7.1, 7.2, SAP Business Suit Applications SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SRM, SCM, S/4HANA Platforms Windows, UNIX.
Database: MaxDB, MS - SQL server, DB2, Oracle, HANA DB
Tools: SWPM, Configtool, Visual Admin, SUM, SPAM/SAINT
SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR
- Responsible for understanding the prerequisites and preparing for the system installation.
- Performed SAP installations like NW, ERP, CRM, SCM, SRM, Solution manager on standard releases on various databases like DB2, Oracle, MSSQL server, Sybase, MaxDB and HANA.
- Performed post installation steps that include adaptive settings, running PSS tool, license installation, defining operation modes, creating logon groups, setting up transportation management systems, creating RFC connections, scheduling standard jobs, creating default user profiles, configuring online help, SCOT, security audit measures and various additional measures.
- Performed homogeneous system copies.
- Performed ABAP, Standalone Java, dual stack installations and post-installation procedures based on different releases.
- SMD agent installation.
- SAPHOSTAGENT installation and upgrades.
- Responsible for Installation and administration of Web Dispatcher.
- SAP HANA, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase software and DB installation.
- MAXDB software installation and empty DB creation manually.
- MAXDB Live cache installation.
- S/4HANA installation on premise and backup and restore of HANA database using HANA studio.
- Configuring the https protocol for JAVA portals.
- Creating shares to the folders in windows.
- Worked on config tool & visual admin tool in JAVA stack.
- Responsible for system refresh & restore.
- Performed SP upgrade, EHP upgrade, and release upgrade using SUM.
- Performed SP upgrade using SPAM and SAINT.
- Solution manager installation and post installation.
- Managed system configuration.
- Registering system with local or other existing SLD destinations.
- Start and stop of SAP systems including dual stacks.
- Troubleshooting problems with start and stop.
- Starting and stopping bulk systems in maintenance activity.
- Performed Escalation Management process for very high priority systems.
- Provided Basis administration support, performance monitoring and tuning, problem analysis and resolution, and other activities required to maintain system integrity
- SAP kernel upgrades.
- UME configuration.
- SMD diagnostic agent installation.
- Client maintenance including client creation, client deletion, local client, copy, remote, client copy and client export/import.
- Maintain R/3 profiles and profile parameters.
- Installation and supplementation of languages.
- Setup, schedule, monitors, troubleshoot background jobs.
- Maintain and monitor RFC connections, operation modes, logon groups.
- TREX installation/configuration.
- Performed User administration like creation and deletion of user profiles, assigning roles to users and performing user comparison.
- Downloading and applying notes through SNOTE.
- Performed activities like SCOT, profile parameter maintenance, RFC destination setup and configuration.
- Configuring Inbound and Outbound processing.
- Experience in interacting with various teams with different functional requirements and resolving issues in my own area of responsibility to support those requirements.
- Sound understanding of functional/technical requirements and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience on SAP LVM automation tool for installation.
- Worked on DMO tool for migrating SAP system to HANA DB.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.