- Over 15 years of experience in risk management, credit analysis for business banking, multinational private/publicly traded corporations and high net worth individuals.
- Multi - currency commercial & industrial lending and leasing specialist with extensive experience in financial analysis, risk assessment, stress testing, risk rating & grading system (PD/LGD) and portfolio management.
- Proven track record of success partnering with cross functional teams delivering exceptional services to a global customer base.
- Skilled complex credit underwriter specialized in credit approval reporting, periodic reviews, collateral monitoring, covenant renewals, amendments and loan workouts/restructurings.
- Energetic team leader with solid expertise in structuring complex loan transactions, overseeing due diligence, credit processes, GAAP/OCC compliance and corporate governance.
- Excellent written and communication skills liaising between attorneys, insurers, credit SVP, relationship managers, guarantors and clients.
- Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess expertise with MS office, Moody's Risk Analysis, Credit Management System including SAP and D&B.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Provide comprehensive and independent analysis of transportation lending and leasing transactions. (upward from $4.5MM to $75MM)
- Engage senior management in discussion and analysis of potential risk, exposure and mitigation.
- Structure and underwrite large, complex international credit requests for private/publicly traded corporations and high net worth individuals.
- Verify credit worthiness through several credit management system including SAP, D&B, Bloomberg Reports and bank reference.
- Research cross border country risks, economic conditions and industry dynamics in domestic and international target markets.
- Analyze cash flow, working capital, revenues projection, debt service coverage ratio and EBITDA using key drivers and assumptions.
- Evaluate criticized asset reports to determine key risk factors and risk mitigation.
- Implement large ticket transactions through stages of initial credit review, approval and funding.
- Conduct quarterly/annual credit reviews of financial statements and annual reports in compliance with GAAP or IRFS.
- Monitor credit documentation including tickler, past due, trail balance and maturing reports.
- Deliver formal presentations to the credit committee and manage a portfolio of over $156MM in C&I and ABS.
- Liaise with Global Risk Management for enhanced due diligence (EDD) ensuring compliance with U.S. Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act and AML regulations.
- Work closely with in-house legal counsel to ensure accuracy of loan documentations and manage OCC exception issues by sizing, scoping and resolving prior to audit completion.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Portfolio Analyst II
- Reduce exposure to risk by recommending mitigation strategies, credit enhancements for transactions valued $1.5MM to $40MM.
- Manage vital complex account portfolios, renewals, modifications, periodic covenant testing, risk rating upgrades and downgrades.
- Grow portfolios by prospecting for new business lines and deepening existing relationships within assigned territory.
- Structure complex international risk transactions and manage asset based facilities (ABL) portfolio.
- Prepare detail risk assessment summaries, credit proposals and approval recommendations.
- Direct the evaluation of internal credit scoring capabilities of new and existing clients.
- Minimize losses of criticized accounts by analyzing portfolios, managing workouts and restructurings.
- Work closely with legal counsels and commercial bankers on loan documentations and loan closings.
Director of Credit Risk
- Direct and approve complex and customized credit facilities for CRE and C & I transactions.
- Evaluate new asset financing opportunities, assess portfolio implications, effects on valuations, risks of ownership, repossession and resale rights.
- Review loan to value ratios, debt service coverage ratios to determine repayment ability and risk rating.
- Manage ABL portfolio, credit line renewals, increases, modification for the credit facilities.
- Ensure company assets well protected by supervising and completing asset audits and appraisals.
- Prepare financial spread sheets and direct covenant testing and financial stress testing to assess various risks.
- Conduct due diligence investigation on prospective clients and various international compliance.
- Structure Confidential, Confidential bank, private trade/credit insurance program and line of credit facilities.
- Work closely with legal counsels to ensure accuracy of risk rating, credit approval and loan documentation.
- Respond to drive the credit goals for the existing and new clients with annual revenues of $15MM to $90MM.
- Provide updates on monthly credit risk assessment for executive management and investors.
- Evaluate transactions ensuring documents accurate,consistent and uphold to company and industry guidelines.